What DNC working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump? Can I have a little more information on that?

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?

Right, let's ignore that person was committing a crime in the process. Which justifies Trumps concern about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election. Any more spinning you'd like to do?

What are they waiting for.

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)
The testimony yesterday of witnesses and patriots Ambassadors Taylor and Kent is that they disclosed a lunch time cell phone conversation between Trump and Ambassador Sondland where it is very obvious that Trump is more interested in investigation the Bidens then he is in rendering aid to Ukraine. This is not only devastating to Trump but also to Sondland, since he failed to disclose this conversation with Trump at his closed door hearing. Sondland is to testify next week. IT WILL BE FASCINATING TO SEE THE STEPS TRUMP & CO WILL TAKE TO KEEP HIM FROM TESTIFYING.

And, most importantly, this will serve as notice to other Trump sycophants that when questioned by the Democrats, if they avoid disclosing everything they know about Trump's crimes, retribution awaits them.

He can't not show up to testify.

If he doesn't show up he will probably be facing perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

He's being given one more chance to be honest. He would be very stupid to not take it and be honest.

I doubt he would want to end up in prison like other people who work with trump.

It would be very ironic if he did end up in prison. He would have effectively paid trump a million dollars to go to prison.

Keep telling yourself that Bubba
it's all out in the open now.

And has been since Trump thwarted the Left by releasing the transcript.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Actually the transcript proves the shakes down. I can't believe Trump was dumb enough to release it. It's the ultimate smoking gun.

Sorry, comrade, it doesn't prove "shakes down" at all. I know that the trolls like you want to claim there is the implication of a "shakes down" but it doesn't wash. The word "though" in the context was used as a conjunction, not an adverb. Nothing conditional implied.

I am not anybody's "comrade, nor am I a troll. I'm wondering where you saw the word "though, since that word doesn't appear in either my post, or the one I'm responding to.

Trump's release of the transcript was a mistake of massive proportion, exceeded only by Mulvaney's "Get over it!"

But this morning's attempt to denigrate and vilify Lt. Col. Vindman by Nunez and Jordan was disgusting. Everyone who disagrees with or criticizes the President is not his "enemy" nor is it wise to attempt to portray those moral people of character who are prepared to stand up for their principles as "enemies of the country", versus career suckups, like Jordan and Nunez who are prepared to lie and slander their patriotism and the risks they took in coming forward.

Americans should fear a President who considers anyone who disagrees with him an "enemy" to be professionally destroyed for daring to speak up for their beliefs. Trump doesn't care about the nation, but only his own interests. This is a disgrace for your nation, that ANYONE in the Republican Party is standing up for Trump's odious behaviour.

Any ramblings about Obama weaponizing the IRS to go after his enemies? Lol

When just looking at suburban women, the problem becomes even worse. Trump’s favorability stands at 34% favorable, 61% unfavorable and his job approval is 38% approve, 62% disapprove.

Battleground Poll: Trump’s Suburban Problem - Priorities USA

Another fairly accurate study was already given in here. It showed that Rump received a larger amount of large campaign contributions from large women donations. But when you looked at the totals, the small donations made up the lions share and went to the demos. In fact, overall, Bernie took home the bacon with Mayor Pete coming in a close second. I have no idea where they are getting the idea that there is a surge in Rumps suburban Women donations. I guess Rush and Hannity just made it up and told them to say it.

Then let me tell you what's not made up: Durham turned his investigation criminal. The IG is going to testify to Congress about his report on Dec 11th, which means it will be out well beforehand in a couple of weeks.

Then commies are having their fun now, but our fun is just around the corner.

I say "Let the perp-walking begin!"

Oh it will begin. Starting with Rudy and his band of criminals and it may even end up with Rump for contempt of Congress and a few other little tidbits that are definitely impeachable without a doubt. But first, they go after Rudy and his band of criminals. And that also involves Barr. It's going to be a little tough for Barr filing charges while the NY Federal Court is trying him.

Hey dumbass! Explain how the House can arrest a President? You need to stop doing mushrooms while posting.

The State can certainly arrest a President who is guilty of State Laws. I haven't seen any stupid memos to that affect in any State Constitutions. It would be backed by the courts just below the US Supreme Court where Rump isn't very popular. And, yes, it would end up on the US Supreme Court Docket. I would love to see that. Not stupid Memo has the power of a law but you seem to think one does. The Congress, if Rump is shown as a co-conspirator or the Individual 1 then they can turn it over to the lower courts and THEY can instruct his arrest. Bill Barr can just go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.

Oh brother, this morning has been boring. By 10 a.m. we had heard all these witnesses had to say, and we've spent the last four hours listening to politicians repeat it and repeat it and repeat it.
Hope they move things along with the two folks this afternoon.

Funny, they didn't actually say anything...... just confirming that Trump didn't do anything wrong...but....GRRRRR, Orange Man Bad, gave them the feelz they didn't like...
Gee, I didn't hear them say that at all. They gave more testimony underscoring that Trump indeed did and said what he did. It just got beaten to death, imo.

I have yet to hear anybody say anything about a bribe. There's nothing in the phone call transcript that comes close to a bribe or quid pro quo, or whatever the Dems are saying it was today. The Ukrainian gov't from their president on down had no idea any aid was being held back pending their cooperation in a corruption investigation. Which BTW they didn't do (start an investigation into Biden jr or sr), and the aid was released without any strings.

Where's the witness that says I heard Trump say to do the investigation into VP Biden and Burisma or you don't get squat, like Biden himself did? And BTW, why aren't the Dems holding hearings and investigations about that? Where's the memo or email that says Trump ordered a hold for that reason? How long is this shit going to continue, the Dems got NOTHING.

There is plenty of impeachment worthy evidence. The White House memo recording Donald Trump’s July phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelenskiy is damning enough even without witnesses. The witnesses we have heard so far have provided details following the phone call and leading up to the firing of the Ukraine ambassador without cause to clear the way for Juliana. We heard the response of administration staff to the phone conversation. Over the next couple of weeks we will hear from people in the White House. A staff member in the OMB will testify as to the reason for freezing the military funds. Sondland's testimony will confirm the Taylor testimony. Others will testify to the securing of the memo of the conversation, the lack of required notification to congress of freezing of the funds, and possible witness tampering. Potentially, the most damning witness may be Bolton.
Of course, none of this is anything but political gossip. Marie Yovanovitch, the Ukraine ambassador who had been dismissed, testitfied the Obama administration had also been concerned about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine and had tried to cover up the facts.

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The facts that President Trump also shared Obama's concerns about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine cannot possibly provide a rational basis for an impeachment inquiry, and the fact that Obama was so worried about what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine,certainly does provide a reasonable basis for an investigation and to investigate the actions of a possibly corrupt US official in a foreign country would require the cooperation of that country's government.

If Obama's fears and Trump's suspicions that the Bidens acted corruptly in Ukraine are proved true by the investigation it would clearly benefit Trump and hurt the Democrats in next year's election, and that is the whole reason for the impeachment inquiry, because if the Democrats believed these suspicions of corrupt behavior were baseless, the investigation would only help establish Biden as an honest man, which none of us really believe he is. The very passion with which the Dems in Congress are pursuing this mishmash of political gossip to try to shape articles of impeachment is a testament to their fears that the investigations of the Bidens might show them both to be corrupt.
Okay, let's investigate the Bidens, but Trump's investigation comes first. You're #2.
The impeachment investigation is only a desperate attempt by the Democrats to distract from the investigation of the Bidens' activities in Ukraine. Marie yovanovitch, the Ukraine ambassador Trump had dismissed testified that the Obama administration was also worried about what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine and tried to hide the facts from the public, and the impeachment inquiry is just a continuation of Obama's efforts to hide the facts about the Bidens. Nancy Pelosi fought against impeachment right up until she became worried that the investigation of the Bidens would reveal the Bidens involvement in corruption in Ukraine and Obama's efforts to hide them even at the cost of a $1,000,000,000 bribe to Ukraine's very corrupt president, Poroshenko.
I watched Yovanovich's testimony, and she did NOT say all that. She said there was "concern" of the appearance of conflict of interest. Period. The rest of it is all straight out of your lying mouth.
Bullshit. There was an obvious conflict of interest and she was coached on how to answer questions about the Bidens at her confirmation hearing in order to hide the facts from the Senate. If there had been nothing to hide, there would have been no need to coach her on how to answer questions about the Bidens' activities in Ukraine. Your opposition to the investigation of the Bidens betrays your own belief that the Bidens were involved in corrupt activities in Ukraine.
Everyone is coached prior to confirmation hearings. I hate to disappoint you. Anyway, when we get to the Biden investigations and hearings, bring that point up.
Right now, we are talking about what TRUMP did.

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)
The testimony yesterday of witnesses and patriots Ambassadors Taylor and Kent is that they disclosed a lunch time cell phone conversation between Trump and Ambassador Sondland where it is very obvious that Trump is more interested in investigation the Bidens then he is in rendering aid to Ukraine. This is not only devastating to Trump but also to Sondland, since he failed to disclose this conversation with Trump at his closed door hearing. Sondland is to testify next week. IT WILL BE FASCINATING TO SEE THE STEPS TRUMP & CO WILL TAKE TO KEEP HIM FROM TESTIFYING.

And, most importantly, this will serve as notice to other Trump sycophants that when questioned by the Democrats, if they avoid disclosing everything they know about Trump's crimes, retribution awaits them.

He can't not show up to testify.

If he doesn't show up he will probably be facing perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

He's being given one more chance to be honest. He would be very stupid to not take it and be honest.

I doubt he would want to end up in prison like other people who work with trump.

It would be very ironic if he did end up in prison. He would have effectively paid trump a million dollars to go to prison.
No one is going to end up in prison for not performing in the Dem circus in the House. All the House can do is refer the case to the DoJ for prosecution, and the DoJ will decline to prosecute.

Oh brother, this morning has been boring. By 10 a.m. we had heard all these witnesses had to say, and we've spent the last four hours listening to politicians repeat it and repeat it and repeat it.

Funny, they didn't actually say anything...... just confirming that Trump didn't do anything wrong...but....GRRRRR, Orange Man Bad, gave them the feelz they didn't like...
Gee, I didn't hear them say that at all. They gave more testimony underscoring that Trump indeed did and said what he did. It just got beaten to death, imo.

I have yet to hear anybody say anything about a bribe. There's nothing in the phone call transcript that comes close to a bribe or quid pro quo, or whatever the Dems are saying it was today. The Ukrainian gov't from their president on down had no idea any aid was being held back pending their cooperation in a corruption investigation. Which BTW they didn't do (start an investigation into Biden jr or sr), and the aid was released without any strings.

Where's the witness that says I heard Trump say to do the investigation into VP Biden and Burisma or you don't get squat, like Biden himself did? And BTW, why aren't the Dems holding hearings and investigations about that? Where's the memo or email that says Trump ordered a hold for that reason? How long is this shit going to continue, the Dems got NOTHING.
Where's the witness that says I heard Trump say to do the investigation into VP Biden and Burisma or you don't get squat,
That's tomorrow. Sondland, apparently.

TheProgressivePatriot said:
NOTHING that Biden may have done will undo what Trump has done. NOTHING
The Panel Of 'Witnesses' Was Asked Directly:
"Was There Anything Impeachable In That Call ??"

View attachment 290504
View attachment 290505
Because their job is not to determine impeachable behavior. That is the job of congress.

Why does the GOP have such a hard time understanding how the impeachment process works?

So what high crime, misdemeanor or treason is Trump accused of committing? Libtards cannot even answer that question!

Denial of the facts is a bit tiring. You keep asking the same BS question over and over and someone almost always gives you the answers. Then you scream, BS while holding your hands over your ears screaming, "ALALALALALALA". I suggest everyone just stop trying to explain it to this troll.

Wow...with testimony like this I am amazed that vindeman isn't already behind bars....

He lied.....

Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Summary

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman admitted he made up elements of President Donald Trump’s call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky in an official summary.
Prior to the call, Vindman included a discussion about corruption in the talking points provided to the president but Trump did not use them in the call.

The summary Vindman wrote after the call read:

President Trump underscored the unwavering support of the United States for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity – within its internationally recognized borders – and expressed his commitment to work together with President-elect Zelenskyy and the Ukrainian people to implement reforms that strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption.

But Vindman clarified during his testimony that the president did not bring up the topic rooting out corruption during the phone call, but he included it in his summary of the call anyway.

When asked by the Democrat counsel about whether the summary he wrote was false, Vindman hesitated.

“That’s not entirely accurate, but I’m not sure I would describe it as false, it was consistent with U.S. policy,” Vindman said.

Vindman said he included the rhetoric about corruption as a “messaging platform” to describe U.S. policy toward Ukraine, even though it was not discussed on the call.

I thought that was illegal. I ain't a lawyer, but didn't other people go to jail for stuff like that?

Where's the witness that says I heard Trump say to do the investigation into VP Biden and Burisma or you don't get squat,

Yeah....in your dreams. He released the transcript....what part of that do you not understand?

Of course, none of this is anything but political gossip. Marie Yovanovitch, the Ukraine ambassador who had been dismissed, testitfied the Obama administration had also been concerned about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine and had tried to cover up the facts.

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The facts that President Trump also shared Obama's concerns about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine cannot possibly provide a rational basis for an impeachment inquiry, and the fact that Obama was so worried about what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine,certainly does provide a reasonable basis for an investigation and to investigate the actions of a possibly corrupt US official in a foreign country would require the cooperation of that country's government.

If Obama's fears and Trump's suspicions that the Bidens acted corruptly in Ukraine are proved true by the investigation it would clearly benefit Trump and hurt the Democrats in next year's election, and that is the whole reason for the impeachment inquiry, because if the Democrats believed these suspicions of corrupt behavior were baseless, the investigation would only help establish Biden as an honest man, which none of us really believe he is. The very passion with which the Dems in Congress are pursuing this mishmash of political gossip to try to shape articles of impeachment is a testament to their fears that the investigations of the Bidens might show them both to be corrupt.
Okay, let's investigate the Bidens, but Trump's investigation comes first. You're #2.
The impeachment investigation is only a desperate attempt by the Democrats to distract from the investigation of the Bidens' activities in Ukraine. Marie yovanovitch, the Ukraine ambassador Trump had dismissed testified that the Obama administration was also worried about what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine and tried to hide the facts from the public, and the impeachment inquiry is just a continuation of Obama's efforts to hide the facts about the Bidens. Nancy Pelosi fought against impeachment right up until she became worried that the investigation of the Bidens would reveal the Bidens involvement in corruption in Ukraine and Obama's efforts to hide them even at the cost of a $1,000,000,000 bribe to Ukraine's very corrupt president, Poroshenko.
I watched Yovanovich's testimony, and she did NOT say all that. She said there was "concern" of the appearance of conflict of interest. Period. The rest of it is all straight out of your lying mouth.
Bullshit. There was an obvious conflict of interest and she was coached on how to answer questions about the Bidens at her confirmation hearing in order to hide the facts from the Senate. If there had been nothing to hide, there would have been no need to coach her on how to answer questions about the Bidens' activities in Ukraine. Your opposition to the investigation of the Bidens betrays your own belief that the Bidens were involved in corrupt activities in Ukraine.
Everyone is coached prior to confirmation hearings. I hate to disappoint you. Anyway, when we get to the Biden investigations and hearings, bring that point up.
Now you're just making things up about who is coached and on what subjects. The discussion began with the Bidens' suspected involvement in corruption in Ukraine and all the nonsense going on in the House is no more than an attempt to hide the facts about the Bidens as you well know.

Keep telling yourself that Bubba

Actually the transcript proves the shakes down. I can't believe Trump was dumb enough to release it. It's the ultimate smoking gun.

Sorry, comrade, it doesn't prove "shakes down" at all. I know that the trolls like you want to claim there is the implication of a "shakes down" but it doesn't wash. The word "though" in the context was used as a conjunction, not an adverb. Nothing conditional implied.

I am not anybody's "comrade, nor am I a troll. I'm wondering where you saw the word "though, since that word doesn't appear in either my post, or the one I'm responding to.

Trump's release of the transcript was a mistake of massive proportion, exceeded only by Mulvaney's "Get over it!"

But this morning's attempt to denigrate and vilify Lt. Col. Vindman by Nunez and Jordan was disgusting. Everyone who disagrees with or criticizes the President is not his "enemy" nor is it wise to attempt to portray those moral people of character who are prepared to stand up for their principles as "enemies of the country", versus career suckups, like Jordan and Nunez who are prepared to lie and slander their patriotism and the risks they took in coming forward.

Americans should fear a President who considers anyone who disagrees with him an "enemy" to be professionally destroyed for daring to speak up for their beliefs. Trump doesn't care about the nation, but only his own interests. This is a disgrace for your nation, that ANYONE in the Republican Party is standing up for Trump's odious behaviour.
Vindman really had the answer, though, didn't he? Exemplary personnel write up, wasn't it? Shut them right down. lol

Okay, I look forward to that. If that's true then you have a case, IF Sondland heard the President himself say that. If not, then you got nothin'.

Vindman really had the answer, though, didn't he? Exemplary personnel write up, wasn't it? Shut them right down. lol

He did? I must've missed it.

Now you're just making things up about who is coached and on what subjects. The discussion began with the Bidens' suspected involvement in corruption in Ukraine and all the nonsense going on in the House is no more than an attempt to hide the facts about the Bidens as you well know.
So far, the only "nonsense" is the bullshit about the bidens suspected involvement in corruption in Ukraine. The President should know better. The rest of you? Well, I don't know what your excuse is, but the President should know better. He was TOLD that was already investigated and Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the investigation into Burisma, so why would VP Biden have any reason to stop it? It makes NO SENSE and there is absolutely NOTHING but Russian propaganda to back it up.

American see this farce by the Democrats and they will not forget or forgive
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a US citizen and a political opponent. It was also clear that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma, it would be interpreted as a partisan play. This would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing bipartisan support, undermine US national security, and advance Russia's strategic objectives in the region."

Wow, one mans opinion. Good job commie.

That's probably one strategy they will consider to get out of this. But you are correct. I think this is boomeranging on them, which of course, they never expected.

Trump Surges with Suburban Women, Beats All 2020 Democrats in Large Donations

When just looking at suburban women, the problem becomes even worse. Trump’s favorability stands at 34% favorable, 61% unfavorable and his job approval is 38% approve, 62% disapprove.

Battleground Poll: Trump’s Suburban Problem - Priorities USA

Another fairly accurate study was already given in here. It showed that Rump received a larger amount of large campaign contributions from large women donations. But when you looked at the totals, the small donations made up the lions share and went to the demos. In fact, overall, Bernie took home the bacon with Mayor Pete coming in a close second. I have no idea where they are getting the idea that there is a surge in Rumps suburban Women donations. I guess Rush and Hannity just made it up and told them to say it.

Then let me tell you what's not made up: Durham turned his investigation criminal. The IG is going to testify to Congress about his report on Dec 11th, which means it will be out well beforehand in a couple of weeks.

Then commies are having their fun now, but our fun is just around the corner.

This week, look for charges from the House to those that you think are going to be sending out those arrest warrants. The House will be going through a lower Federal Court which has no real love for any of the criminals in the Whitehouse. It hasn't been Barr and company that has done the prosecution of the criminals.

Wait a minute, what you're saying is that the Democrats are going to go to court to stop an investigation from being reported to the AG and IG? And you think a court will stop that? You're out of your mind. The House has 0 to do with a criminal investigation. They are not part of it, and can't make themselves part of it. It's not in their control.

No, the House won't stop it but Co-conspirators really don't have a leg to stand on when they try and bust anyone of anything. It becomes a conflict of interest very quickly. Yah, I know, Rump and his band of Criminals are pros at conflicts of interests but come January things should get very interesting. And I doubt if Barr and his co-conspirators can get anything done that fast.

Forum List

Back