Constitutional impeachment by a co-equal branch of govt is the exact opposite of a "soviet style show trial", dope.
Too bad corrupt / compromised criminal Dems are running an Inquisition that tramples on the Constitution, Constitutional Rights, Due Process, and is based on 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent' based on hearsay and rumor rather than such a democratic process.

:(
Your hysterics aside.
Its progressing just as the last two impeachments did.

Schiff-for-Brains has only called the ones who hate Trump, you fucking moron. Furthermore, none of the "witnesses" who testified said Trump was guilty of anything

Schiff-for-Brains has only called the ones who hate Trump, you fucking moron.

Well, except for those subpoenaed who have refused to testify, of course, dope.
The point you ignored, shit for brains, is that he didn't allow Republicans to call any witnesses.

He didn't need to. He's the chairman which of course has nothing at all to do with Ed's post or your dopey statement that I responded to.

Innocent people don't hide. They prove their innocence.
I always thought we were innocent until proven guilty in this country....When did that change?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

If he were innocent then he would present his case or have one of his minions do that for him. It starts tomorrow where Rump gets his chance. If he tries to continue to cover up, obstruct and just outright lie then that should be enough for him to work at a carwash in Florida after NY gets through with him.

SECTION II—THE PRESIDENT’S OBSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES’ IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

The President Obstructed the Impeachment Inquiry by Instructing Witnesses and Agencies to Ignore Subpoenas for Documents and Testimony An Unprecedented Effort to Obstruct an Impeachment Inquiry

Donald Trump is the first President in the history of the United States to seek to completely obstruct an impeachment inquiry undertaken by the House of Representatives under Article I of the Constitution, which vests the House with the “sole Power of Impeachment.” He has publicly and repeatedly rejected the authority of Congress to conduct oversight of his actions and has directly challenged the authority of the House to conduct an impeachment inquiry into his actions regarding Ukraine.President Trump ordered federal agencies and officials to disregard all voluntary requests for documents and defy all duly authorized subpoenas for records. He also directed all federal officials in the Executive Branch not to testify—even when compelled. No other President has flouted the Constitution and power of Congress to conduct oversight to this extent. No President has claimed for himself the right to deny the House’s authority to conduct an impeachment proceeding, control the scope of a power exclusively vested in the House, and forbid any and all cooperation from the Executive Branch. Even President Richard Nixon—who obstructed Congress by refusing to turn over key evidence—accepted the authority of Congress to conduct an impeachment inquiry and permitted his aides and advisors to produce documents and testify to Congressional committees. Despite President Trump’s unprecedented and categorical commands, the House gathered overwhelming evidence of his misconduct from courageous individuals who were willing to follow the law, comply with duly authorized subpoenas, and tell the truth. In response, the President engaged in a brazen effort to publicly attack and intimidate these witnesses.If left unanswered, President Trump’s ongoing effort to thwart Congress’ impeachment power risks doing grave harm to the institution of Congress, the balance of power between our branches of government, and the Constitutional order that the President and every Member of Congress have sworn to protect and defend.

The point you ignored, shit for brains, is that he didn't allow Republicans to call any witnesses.

He didn't need to. He's the chairman which of course has nothing at all to do with Ed's post or your dopey statement that I responded to.

Yes, we know he can run a Soviet style show trial if he likes. When are you douchebags going to quit pretending it's not one?

No one with a brain participates in a show trial, moron.
Republicans have no answer Bri They have no defense What they do have is trying to bash it The republican way Where are all those repubs that were under subpoena ?? Afraid to put their hands on a bible in defense of their idiot?
"Answer" for what, the Dim kangaroo court? Why should any Republican participate in this farce? That would only lend it an undeserved credibility. You know that nothing will come of this aside from a Republican majority.

It's a legal House Congressional Impeachment Inquiry. And anything that is done to impede it is contrary to the Constitution of the United States. You want it resolved, have your Rump and his merry band of criminals show up and testify. I doubt any Democrat would block any of them. Until then, it's impeding and obstructing which is exactly what got Nixon in such deep trouble. I voted for Nixon twice (even with the problem of the breakin not being resolved). He got what he deserved.

Schiff-for-Brains has only called the ones who hate Trump, you fucking moron. Furthermore, none of the "witnesses" who testified said Trump was guilty of anything

Schiff-for-Brains has only called the ones who hate Trump, you fucking moron.

I always thought we were innocent until proven guilty in this country....When did that change?

If he were innocent then he would present his case or have one of his minions do that for him. It starts tomorrow where Rump gets his chance. If he tries to continue to cover up, obstruct and just outright lie then that should be enough for him to work at a carwash in Florida after NY gets through with him.
Wrong. He would be stupid to participate in a Soviet style show trail. Schiff-for-Brains and Nadler have no intention of allowing him to present his case.

You fucking douchebags aren't fooling anyone. You are whining about Trump's refusal to participate because you want the sanction of the victim. If tramp doesn't participate, then you can't claim the process has any kind of legitimacy.

Of course, we already know this process is fraudulent. It's a con, a kangaroo court, a lynching. Anyone who condones it or defends it is lower than the henchmen Stalin employed to justify murdering innocent people. You are on exactly the same moral plane.

Yes, we know he can run a Soviet style show trial if he likes. When are you douchebags going to quit pretending it's not one?

Republicans have no answer Bri They have no defense What they do have is trying to bash it The republican way Where are all those repubs that were under subpoena ?? Afraid to put their hands on a bible in defense of their idiot?
"Answer" for what, the Dim kangaroo court? Why should any Republican participate in this farce? That would only lend it an undeserved credibility. You know that nothing will come of this aside from a Republican majority.

It's a legal House Congressional Impeachment Inquiry. And anything that is done to impede it is contrary to the Constitution of the United States. You want it resolved, have your Rump and his merry band of criminals show up and testify. I doubt any Democrat would block any of them. Until then, it's impeding and obstructing which is exactly what got Nixon in such deep trouble. I voted for Nixon twice (even with the problem of the breakin not being resolved). He got what he deserved.
It may be "legal," but that doesn't mean it isn't a show trial. It's just plain false to claim that "anything that is done to impede it is contrary to the Constitution of the United States." That's bullshit. It will get resolved when it goes to the Senate and they toss it into the waste bin. Of course, that's exactly what you don't want.

Defending yourself is not "obstruction," dumbfuck. That's a Stalinist argument if there ever was one.

SECTION II—THE PRESIDENT’S OBSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES’ IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

The President Obstructed the Impeachment Inquiry by Instructing Witnesses and Agencies to Ignore Subpoenas for Documents and Testimony An Unprecedented Effort to Obstruct an Impeachment Inquiry

Donald Trump is the first President in the history of the United States to seek to completely obstruct an impeachment inquiry undertaken by the House of Representatives under Article I of the Constitution, which vests the House with the “sole Power of Impeachment.” He has publicly and repeatedly rejected the authority of Congress to conduct oversight of his actions and has directly challenged the authority of the House to conduct an impeachment inquiry into his actions regarding Ukraine.President Trump ordered federal agencies and officials to disregard all voluntary requests for documents and defy all duly authorized subpoenas for records. He also directed all federal officials in the Executive Branch not to testify—even when compelled. No other President has flouted the Constitution and power of Congress to conduct oversight to this extent. No President has claimed for himself the right to deny the House’s authority to conduct an impeachment proceeding, control the scope of a power exclusively vested in the House, and forbid any and all cooperation from the Executive Branch. Even President Richard Nixon—who obstructed Congress by refusing to turn over key evidence—accepted the authority of Congress to conduct an impeachment inquiry and permitted his aides and advisors to produce documents and testify to Congressional committees. Despite President Trump’s unprecedented and categorical commands, the House gathered overwhelming evidence of his misconduct from courageous individuals who were willing to follow the law, comply with duly authorized subpoenas, and tell the truth. In response, the President engaged in a brazen effort to publicly attack and intimidate these witnesses.If left unanswered, President Trump’s ongoing effort to thwart Congress’ impeachment power risks doing grave harm to the institution of Congress, the balance of power between our branches of government, and the Constitutional order that the President and every Member of Congress have sworn to protect and defend.
Wrong. See how far your argument goes.

Constitutional impeachment by a co-equal branch of govt is the exact opposite of a "soviet style show trial", dope.
Too bad corrupt / compromised criminal Dems are running an Inquisition that tramples on the Constitution, Constitutional Rights, Due Process, and is based on 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent' based on hearsay and rumor rather than such a democratic process.

Your hysterics aside.
Hardly.

Your hysterics aside.
Hardly.

Explain why and how it is not.

5de6c5211f0000f631df0533.jpeg

IMPEACHMENT REPORT:RUDY & NUNES IN DEEP!

Wrong. He would be stupid to participate in a Soviet style show trail. Schiff-for-Brains and Nadler have no intention of allowing him to present his case.

You fucking douchebags aren't fooling anyone. You are whining about Trump's refusal to participate because you want the sanction of the victim. If tramp doesn't participate, then you can't claim the process has any kind of legitimacy.

Of course, we already know this process is fraudulent. It's a con, a kangaroo court, a lynching. Anyone who condones it or defends it is lower than the henchmen Stalin employed to justify murdering innocent people. You are on exactly the same moral plane.
LOLOL

And by "Soviet style," you mean a Constitutionally compliant impeachment process.

Why do you live in America if you think we're Soviets?

Your hysterics aside.
Hardly.

Because it's a Stalinist show trial, shit for brains.

LOLOL

And by "Soviet style," you mean a Constitutionally compliant impeachment process.

The Constitution allows Soviet style show trials for impeachment, apparently. That doesn't alter the fact that they are show trials.

LOLOL

The Constitution allows Soviet style show trials for impeachment, apparently. That doesn't alter the fact that they are show trials.
Orrrr..... you're just a fucking moron who thinks the Constitution allows "Soviet style show trials."

Why did you rule out the obvious?

Your hysterics aside.
Hardly.

Because it's a Stalinist show trial, shit for brains.

As I thought. You aren't up to the task, loser.

It may be "legal," but that doesn't mean it isn't a show trial. It's just plain false to claim that "anything that is done to impede it is contrary to the Constitution of the United States." That's bullshit. It will get resolved when it goes to the Senate and they toss it into the waste bin. Of course, that's exactly what you don't want.

Defending yourself is not "obstruction," dumbfuck. That's a Stalinist argument if there ever was one.
Preventing people under subpoena from testifying is obstruction

And getting a country to aid you for your personal benefit , against the top contender in an election is an impeachable offense

Beg your ""pardon"" He shouldn't have been pardoned jimho

That is essentially the point I've been making on anther thread. Which begs the question, how will Senate Repubs rationalize not voting to convict with respect to the slam dunk charge of obstruction in the articles of impeachment?

Forum List

Back