Official 2010 Baseball Thread

Liriano looks sharp again.

Kendrick got yanked out from under a 3-0 shutout after the 8th, only to watch Madson blow it, last night.

This might be hindsight talking, but a 3 run lead is right on the borderline of just letting the dude keep the damn ball, if not actually being enough already.

If the starter goes 8 and gives up 0, 9 times out of 10 it should be his game to lose.

Of course no one dares take the ball away from Halladay when he's got one going.

Of course no one dares take the ball away from Halladay when he's got one going.

Halladay could throw 150+ pitches in a game like they used to barely 20 years ago.

The guy gets better in the late innings. He's really fun to watch. Worth every cent :D

Preaching to the choir, my man ... I'm content with him the fuck out of my division and league. I've seen quite enough of Doc over the years.

Halladay could throw 150+ pitches in a game like they used to barely 20 years ago.

The guy gets better in the late innings. He's really fun to watch. Worth every cent :D

Preaching to the choir, my man ... I'm content with him the fuck out of my division and league. I've seen quite enough of Doc over the years.

I bet.

I never got to see much of him other than a couple innings during spring training because we play them a lot.

Otherwise, ESPN doesn't broadcast many Jays games, and god forbid they made the playoffs being in that division. :lol:

Phil Hughes had a no hitter through 7, and lost it on an infield comebacker which he thought went over his head but instead bounced back towards home.

NY still won its 6th in a row 3-1.

NY turns a triple play and CC goes the distance but NY still losses 4-2.

Off to play the halos.

Tigers just split a 4 game set with Anaheim and are 3-4 so far on a west coast swing. Now heading to TX for 4 before coming home to host the Twins. All games against the Twins are likely to figure in the division race, so hopefully we can go in with some momentum.

Guillen tweaked a hammy rounding 3rd and will go to the 15 day. Brebo coming up from AAA, where he was hitting about .350.......

Phils rotation has taken quite a beating with 2 guys out, Blanton rehabing in the minors and should be back soon. Guys aren't stepping up in their absence and the lineup has gotten a bit cold lately, with us losing the 3 game set in Arizona, 2-1.

Arizona has like zero pitching, but that offense is sick. If they can get something going with that rotation, or pick someone up, they could contend in the west.

Forum List

Back