🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

Asswipe spends 5min taking credit for the republicans forcing him to spend less money in DC then he spends 5min blaming the republicans for stopping him from spending more in DC.
will he ever bring up the 18 trillion in debt?
Debt? What debt..

Spends the first 10min of the speech bragging about ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan... now he's saying let me send them back.

Does Boehner ever cheer for what is going well in this country?

Asswipe spends 5min taking credit for the republicans forcing him to spend less money in DC then he spends 5min blaming the republicans for stopping him from spending more in DC.
Debt? What debt..

Spends the first 10min of the speech bragging about ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan... now he's saying let me send them back.

Reagan spent more on Science and infrastructure. I know this is the first few things you wish to cut, but they're not the cause of our debt.

Debt? What debt..

Reagan spent more on Science and infrastructure. I know this is the first few things you wish to cut, but they're not the cause of our debt.
Yeah that's what we need another star wars push.

Same old shit!

1oln29.jpg

Forum List

Back