Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recounts will happen, the USSC will rule and when it is all over Biden will still be President but with a GOP held Senate...

Trump will then turn his anger toward the GOP and create a new third party and run candidates against incumbent GOP members...

Jesus, you’re a massive bore & ginormous waste of time.:bye1:

Urban blacks are the only people holding Biden up, because they are uninformed, disinformed misinformed dumbasses. Just like I said.

And you wonder why black people don't vote for your candidate.

:clap:

I put racists on ignore generally. Must have dumped 50 of 'em from USMB at minimum.
Didn't work - They are very persistent!
After the epic Biden win, one would hope that they'd slither back under respective rocks.
Time will tell ;-)
Cowards ignore

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Yes, watching Biden due an obamaesque “let me suck you off” bowing tour and apologizing for America... that will surely make us credible.
What credibility are you talking about Dude? Donnie made us the laughing stock around the world. It’s not funny anymore.

Just in example...... Retweeted from Qanon that Osama BL wasn’t killed by seal team 6 it was an impostor. Think about that. Osama BL still alive..
The whole world is laughing at us.

nefarious a
In some places, PA, Trump supporters are chanting “stop the vote.” In other places, AZ, they’re chanting “count the vote.”

lol

Too funny.
Its about observers...are we not allowed to observe?

No, they don't want you to shed light on their dark agenda.
Trump’s lead in Georgia just dropped to 31,000. :laugh:
Correction: 23,000
Aaaand....back up to 30,000 ahead now with 98% reporting. :laugh:
View attachment 411507
If Trump wins Nevada and Arizona, he has won the election with 270 electoral votes. The rest of the states are irrelevant in determining the winner.

Nevada has about 190,000 ballots still to be counted, the secretary of state said. Ninety percent of them are from Clark County, where Biden currently leads by 8 percentage points. Biden is ahead by 12,000 votes. It would take a miracle for Trump to win in Nevada, The Vegas Betting Market has Biden now as 93% likely to win the presidency.

In Arizona, there're approximately 470,000 ballots still to be counted. Biden is leading by 65,200. For Trump to pull ahead, he would have to capture 63.8% of the remaining ballots. Most of the remaining votes are in Maricopa County (Phoenix & Mesa) in which Biden is carrying. Both the AP and Fox News has projected Biden the winner.

IMHO, some networks are purposefully failing to make projections in these two states as millions of viewer will tune out.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Yes, watching Biden due an obamaesque “let me suck you off” bowing tour and apologizing for America... that will surely make us credible.
What credibility are you talking about Dude? Donnie made us the laughing stock around the world. It’s not funny anymore.

Just in example...... Retweeted from Qanon that Osama BL wasn’t killed by seal team 6 it was an impostor. Think about that. Osama BL still alive..

I just went to his Twitter account. Never done that before. The guy is a fruit loop. Batshit crazy.

Well House stays Blue...

Senate will stay Red

So let me explain what that mean and it mean no matter who win they are a lame duck and nothing will get done unless Pelosi and McConnell work together and ladies and gents that ain’t happening...

Now something the left may not realize is Thomas ( USSC Justice ) is old and could be leaving the court in the soon future, so if Biden is President will it mean McConnell will block any nomination that Biden or Harris propose?

Ohhh, the mess we create for ourselves during election years...
You haven’t looked at the 2022 map have you? 34 seats are up and 22 are Republican. It’s a midterm dream for Democrats.

Uh no. Same thing was said this year and it didn't happen.

Yeah, weren’t we told how the Blue wave was going to make America Blue Again?

Didn’t happen and even though Trump might have been tossed to the curb the reality is he will be out there and vocal and his base is going to make sure the Democratic Party does not gain control of the Senate in 2022...

Yep. We were told about this huge blue wave blah blah. Never happened.
"we were told"

do you wait to "be told" things?

biden had more votes than any president in american history. sounds wavey

You may may not know what a political wave is.
Seems like when a guy that's barely alive or coherent due to old age gets the most votes in the history of the Country because the guy in the Office was THAT BAD, is a political wave. :lol:

but hey, he still might not even win, to be honest. Let's see!
99% of Biden voters can’t accurately name one thing he’s ever done.
He is not Trump and that's enough for most people.

Impeached Trump just spoke to America. In case you missed it, it was 20 minutes of...

200.gif

The recounts will happen, the USSC will rule and when it is all over Biden will still be President but with a GOP held Senate...

Trump will then turn his anger toward the GOP and create a new third party and run candidates against incumbent GOP members...

Jesus, you’re a massive bore & ginormous waste of time.:bye1:

Like anyone cares?

This thread is about election results and not about if I entertain you or not...

I just went to his Twitter account. Never done that before. The guy is a fruit loop. Batshit crazy.
It will be good for Impeached Trump if he loses this election. It will free up his time to resume his search for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

That was the weakest act I've ever seen out of a grown ass man :lol: omfg
I've never been ashamed for being an American as I was during that tantrum.
It was of the lowest character

I told people about this guy...back in 2015 :lol:

NY knows man. Its always known.

The guy SUES newspapers if they mock him for lying about his net worth, for fucks sakes.

The sad part of that are ( 84 millions) his followers likes and believes it. President Biden need to relaunch another assignment to hunt OBL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back