Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is becoming likely Trump is going to win, since Biden EV total is going to be around 250 at best.

Right now it is Trump with 284 to Biden 241, this is including the leading states totals.

Small chance Trump will win Virginia with 13 EV to add onto 284, which would reduce Biden back to 228.

You assume Penn and GA won't all of a sudden make a massive shift and go Biden? This has been baked in before hand, I told you all, the media was pounding this for two weeks.

GA Trump is up 10% with 67% in. Penn he's up 12% with 44% in.

They go home for the night in both states, then they will say "trust us, we are going to get ALL the late votes".

Now they say in Penn "oh we didn't have enough workers to count all the votes, that's why we called it a night". What? You have months to plan this and this is the lame excuse?

What's GA's excuse?

The dirty China First sob's refuse to allow Americans to choose their own destiny.

Its a matter of not wanting to pay government workers overtime. This is what happens when you "cut spending to the bone".

As for the results in Georgia....

View attachment 410925

Those gray counties represent about 3 million people or about 1.5 million voters.... Gwinnett County, Fulton County, DeKalb County.

Don't put it in the Blob's column just yet.

I have a difficult time seeing Georgia go to Biden after Florida just went to Trump

Now they say in Penn "oh we didn't have enough workers to count all the votes, that's why we called it a night". What? You have months to plan this and this is the lame excuse?

What's GA's excuse?

The dirty China First sob's refuse to allow Americans to choose their own destiny.

Its a matter of not wanting to pay government workers overtime. This is what happens when you "cut spending to the bone".

View attachment 410925

Those gray counties represent about 3 million people or about 1.5 million voters.... Gwinnett County, Fulton County, DeKalb County.

I have a difficult time seeing Georgia go to Biden after Florida just went to Trump

Georgia has one mega city and a lot of much smaller ones.

I had Trump winning it in my projections. I found the NPR county data to be interesting.

Florida FINALLY called by FOX, but they waited with a 4% lead until 99% of the vote was counted.

Oh damn I laid a bet on Biden, and Trump is ahead on Ohio, wtf. I say them show Biden ahead.

Trump is ahead in PA and GA, something is really suspicious. If it was just Penn, it would be bad enough, then all of a sudden, "oh we need GA to go to" They are going to say "we need to count every vote (even the two new vans we sent in overnight)"

They are trying to steal this, I'm reading twitter and there are ALOT of suspicious voices. They refuse to call this election.
It's about tying up the count in the courts----if they don't give the counts then they can't award the electoral votes....given any candidate 270 votes which makes Pelosi queen.
It is about making sure that Pelosi could stay as speaker of the house first----------and that Biden had no chance. Now they know Trump will win, so it is about not awarding the electorals. Court cases coming.

The Republican vote is always late because, like me, (a Trump voter) we actually went to the polling place. Here in CA I had the choice of mailing in my ballot but I chose to actually go to the polls. Guess what? So did everyone else, long line waiting to cast ballots. At least a 30 minute wait. For perspective, every other election......When I went to the same polling place, it was basically vacant. BIG difference this time!!! People with the mail in ballots in the envelope that could have mailed them were also at the polls. Interesting. There's something about scanning your ballot and seeing it counted and registered as it happens I guess. :dunno:

Pretty much comes down to if Biden can sweep MI/WI/AZ (assuming he loses PA). IF he doesn't. He loses.

View attachment 410921

And it ain't looking too good for Biden in either WI or MI at this point in time.

Still, looking at the specific data in Texas however...I think it still goes red but it may be a lot closer than it is currently. The big news is Trump's performance in Tarrant county.. Beto did so well there 2 years ago. Biden...not so much.

It is over. The victory will be so big our children will believe it to be a fairy tale.

Thank you for playing.

Our next president will be even greater than the last one. New, improved TRUMP!

The best is yet to come!

PA is not finished counting, they resume tomorrow

It's a landslide without PA already.

And if you think the scammers are going to be able to beat the relentless TRIUMPH force, you will find yourself incorrect anyway.

Democrats have again lost, while cheating.

Pretty much comes down to if Biden can sweep MI/WI/AZ (assuming he loses PA). IF he doesn't. He loses.

View attachment 410921

And it ain't looking too good for Biden in either WI or MI at this point in time.

Still, looking at the specific data in Texas however...I think it still goes red but it may be a lot closer than it is currently. The big news is Trump's performance in Tarrant county.. Beto did so well there 2 years ago. Biden...not so much.
MICHIGAN is going TRUMPIE.........stick a fork in BIDEN. He is done.
Trump has Ohio, PA, Michigan, North Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Fox won't call it.

It is becoming likely Trump is going to win, since Biden EV total is going to be around 250 at best.

Right now it is Trump with 284 to Biden 241, this is including the leading states totals.

Small chance Trump will win Virginia with 13 EV to add onto 284, which would reduce Biden back to 228.

You assume Penn and GA won't all of a sudden make a massive shift and go Biden? This has been baked in before hand, I told you all, the media was pounding this for two weeks.

GA Trump is up 10% with 67% in. Penn he's up 12% with 44% in.

They go home for the night in both states, then they will say "trust us, we are going to get ALL the late votes".
Dead need to vote tonight.

What's GA's excuse?

View attachment 410925

I agree with you Taz, in normal times.

Someone call me down from this ledge, because I am conditioned the last week to not like these outcomes. I have put my faith in the U.S system, to the point I contacted the U.S military 15 years ago to understand the process to apply to U.S military as a Canadian to fight the terrorists.

Americans need to understand this fully. America NEEDS to remain a democratic republic. You don't like someone or policies, vote a man out, we can't see you fail. Believe me.

I can't see Bidens path based on these massive leads. I still don't trust it. Trump has been attacked for 4 years, and seeing Big Tech media silence people (including me), I'm very untrusting. Then we see two states go home for the night, who can trust the votes tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back