Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 precincts left in VA
1604464113199.png

Meanwhile The President is leading the Popular Vote by near 4 million now, something he did not do in 2016 at any time during the election. He just won the right combination of states.

I do not trust This Chinese Scam Demic, and Mail in Ballot scam. Remember all the Fake IDs they caught being shipped here from China back before the 2018 Mid Terms?
If Biden gets to 270 but lose the popular vote they’ll let Trump stay.

The Odds are changing

Current odds to win the presidency from Mybookie.com

Trump-220
Biden=+155

I agree with you Taz, in normal times.

Someone call me down from this ledge, because I am conditioned the last week to not like these outcomes. I have put my faith in the U.S system, to the point I contacted the U.S military 15 years ago to understand the process to apply to U.S military as a Canadian to fight the terrorists.

Americans need to understand this fully. America NEEDS to remain a democratic republic. You don't like someone or policies, vote a man out, we can't see you fail. Believe me.

I can't see Bidens path based on these massive leads. I still don't trust it. Trump has been attacked for 4 years, and seeing Big Tech media silence people (including me), I'm very untrusting. Then we see two states go home for the night, who can trust the votes tomorrow?

Take it easy my friend ... Have a little faith in your Southern neighbors.

Then there is this:

So you are complaining that the republicans made the ballots stay in their envelops which contain the signtures instead of allowing the ballots to be taken out and stacked somewhere where someone could easily grab them and replace them with a stack of ballots that they filled out for say BIDEN? Seems smart to me....wait till after the election when several monitors can be put in to watch as the ballot envelops are opened and placed in the machines to be counted.

Pfft...

Was I complaining? No.

But since you brought it up....

It would be dandy if we could be adults as a country and standardize the mechanics of when you can open an envelope, how many days of early voting there are, what constitutes an appropriate voter ID....

Meanwhile The President is leading the Popular Vote by near 4 million now, something he did not do in 2016 at any time during the election. He just won the right combination of states.

I do not trust This Chinese Scam Demic, and Mail in Ballot scam. Remember all the Fake IDs they caught being shipped here from China back before the 2018 Mid Terms?
Democrats need
Chris Wallace just had an orgasm over AZ
Cool. NPR didn't call AZ yet. Glad to see it turn Blue.

Arizonans look better in blue.

McSally isn't done. She is a rockstar and will be a great Governor.
The retards who fled California still vote the reason they fled.
Arizona has become a pedophile friendly state like California and New York

you're a really sick fuck.

Someone call me down from this ledge, because I am conditioned the last week to not like these outcomes. I have put my faith in the U.S system, to the point I contacted the U.S military 15 years ago to understand the process to apply to U.S military as a Canadian to fight the terrorists.

Americans need to understand this fully. America NEEDS to remain a democratic republic. You don't like someone or policies, vote a man out, we can't see you fail. Believe me.

I can't see Bidens path based on these massive leads. I still don't trust it. Trump has been attacked for 4 years, and seeing Big Tech media silence people (including me), I'm very untrusting. Then we see two states go home for the night, who can trust the votes tomorrow?

I'd like to. I am very worried. The entire PENN issue has been pounded by multiple media outlets, in Canada too. This has been cooking for some time in a state with a bad reputation and these new rules only a year old.

Now Wallace saying "even in Ohio, you can get a ballot on Nov 13th, that could change the race". Then he says that PENN can decide it. Why in the F does PENN stop counting at 10PM? Why?

This is all a parody to me right now, Fox News is doing a bad job of selling this. They call AZ so early, with "new data".

None of this "new data" works in Trumps favor.

Democrats need
Chris Wallace just had an orgasm over AZ
Cool. NPR didn't call AZ yet. Glad to see it turn Blue.

Arizonans look better in blue.

McSally isn't done. She is a rockstar and will be a great Governor.
The retards who fled California still vote the reason they fled.
Arizona has become a pedophile friendly state like California and New York

you're a really sick fuck.
Not as sick as people who support and defend pedophiles like Biden.

Tell us how you believe his behavior of sniffing and groping little girls doesn't bother you

I'd like to. I am very worried. The entire PENN issue has been pounded by multiple media outlets, in Canada too. This has been cooking for some time in a state with a bad reputation and these new rules only a year old.
This is why they have been attacking BARRETT--------Roberts was always going to vote with the dems----------as would have RBG---but having BARRETT now changes a lot of things. Thanks ruthie for finally passing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back