Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they not have called Florida yet?

Cause it doesn't matter...

How many times do we have to say it... TV stations don't decide the elections... They can do what they like be it for Rep or Dems...
No, but they called VA Biden while 95% reporting has Trump +10

It is now 13% lead, but still only 45% reported.

LINK
VA Gov
1604463743899.png

Then there is this:

They can take all the time to count they want, but I hope someone reminds them that Trump won BIGLY so the state won't matter.

Perhaps they would like to count the votes first to see who wins instead of the other way around.

Then there is this:

So you are complaining that the republicans made the ballots stay in their envelops which contain the signtures instead of allowing the ballots to be taken out and stacked somewhere where someone could easily grab them and replace them with a stack of ballots that they filled out for say BIDEN? Seems smart to me....wait till after the election when several monitors can be put in to watch as the ballot envelops are opened and placed in the machines to be counted.

Then there is this:

So you are complaining that the republicans made the ballots stay in their envelops which contain the signtures instead of allowing the ballots to be taken out and stacked somewhere would someone could easily grab them and replace them with a stack of ballots that they filled out for say BIDEN? Seems smart to me....wait till after the election when several monitors can be put in to watch as the ballot envelops are opened and placed in the machines to be counted.

Ballots should be in one area with full cameras there and 6 guards.

They are hanging out for PENN for sure, and now add GA to the list. Why? All of the uncomfortable laughing on Fox News is really telling.

Meanwhile The President is leading the Popular Vote by near 4 million now, something he did not do in 2016 at any time during the election. He just won the right combination of states.

I do not trust This Chinese Scam Demic, and Mail in Ballot scam. Remember all the Fake IDs they caught being shipped here from China back before the 2018 Mid Terms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back