Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona was called for Biden. I have spent a lot of time in Arizona. I never thought it would go communist.

Trump chances of winning are getting smaller lol

Current odds to win the presidency from Mybookie.com

Trump-190
Biden=+140

45 precincts left in VA
View attachment 410928
AP needs to reverse their call on VA and go ahead and call Ohio. Trump is like400k votes ahead with about 300k votes not counted, sheezus!

So the ask, "why aren't they calling this"?
Why did PENN go home at 10PM, why did GA go home?!

They call yet again, another Biden. Still no changes for Trump.

I should have bet on Biden when I had the chance, this is a racket.

Trump-190
Biden=+140

They are going to find a way to give PA and in a last effort, GA as well. I should have laid money on Biden when I had the chance, this is NOT going to heal America, nor the Western hemisphere.

Fox News can't even explain this. It's a very odd situation.

45 precincts left in VA
View attachment 410928
AP needs to reverse their call on VA and go ahead and call Ohio. Trump is like400k votes ahead with about 300k votes not counted, sheezus!

Trump-190
Biden=+140

45 precincts left in VA
View attachment 410928

Overtime for the workers wasn't budgeted. Its not that hard to figure out.

I'd like to. I am very worried. The entire PENN issue has been pounded by multiple media outlets, in Canada too. This has been cooking for some time in a state with a bad reputation and these new rules only a year old.

Now Wallace saying "even in Ohio, you can get a ballot on Nov 13th, that could change the race". Then he says that PENN can decide it. Why in the F does PENN stop counting at 10PM? Why?

This is all a parody to me right now, Fox News is doing a bad job of selling this. They call AZ so early, with "new data".

None of this "new data" works in Trumps favor.

I hear ya, but worrying about it isn't going to change anything.
Have faith in our legal system, even though it is no guarantee things will work out the way we like it.

There's a reason why this country is awesome, regardless all our mistakes and missteps through the years.
No matter what happens, we will rise to the top ... At our worst, we are still hard to beat.

Just hang on for the ride ... It's the American Way.

Humes asks if they've called Georgia, right away Weasel Wallace changes the subject to Texas and nobody says to the audience, "yeah as soon as Trump was up 10%, GA went home for the night".

Isn't this a question they should be answering? WTF!? They call AZ with only 73% in, but don't do the same with Trump states with less left.

Trump-190
Biden=+140

They are going to find a way to give PA and in a last effort, GA as well. I should have laid money on Biden when I had the chance, this is NOT going to heal America, nor the Western hemisphere.

Fox News can't even explain this. It's a very odd situation.
1604464784723.png

GA hasn't been called (this map is about 20 minutes old) because those gray counties represent about 3,000,000 citizens and about 1.5-2M voters.

Now...why are the counties gray? Biden is leading in all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back