Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The filthy corrupt Democrats in Virginia are trying to steal the election by locking up the votes until the morning. That way they have the night to come up with enough votes to carry the state for Biden when Trump is ahead.

They had Trump leading in Nevada, now they are not showing any votes...
wish i would have taken a screenshot when numbers were posted

1604465491801.png

Fox called Arizona for Biden, which is a HUGE leap, but Fox is refusing to call Ohio or Texas for Trump.
Fuck Fox.
They just called Ohio for Trump a few minutes ago.
No president has ever been elected without Ohio or Florida and Trump has both.

Stick a fork in Senile Pedophile Biden.

However, Fox is ticking me off.

Here is how ridiculous Fox is being tonight.

There are 10 states shaded red where Trump is leading. Fox won't call them.

There are only 3 states shaded blue not called for Biden. Fox called every state they could early for Biden.

As of the time I wrote this they have Biden at 209. By my count there are only a possible 4 states for him to grab at max.

Nevada, Minnesota, Maine, and Arizona total 30 ECs. Maine though only gives 2 ECs to the winner and 1 to the loser.

Biden cannot get to 270. He can only get to 238

So The Election is over. These states stopping these vote counting where Trump is leading should be descended on like flies with Federal Election Officials and Law Enforcement.

The Democrats have to steal 32 ECs somewhere to get to 270 and it is not going to happen.

Nevada is looking like it might go to Trump, so they may need to steal 40 some EC votes.

I have Trump at a projected 296 ECs

I'm telling you they called AZ too early.....

Clearly.

The fat rat, who I'd like to know more about TBH, Chris Stirwelt, says "we can call it early because of the numbers", yet he can't call Texas? Michigan?

This is not normal. This Chris character, and the PENN GA scenario, all quite odd and the entire planet is watching. I'm uncomfortable watching it.

Why would anyone call AZ this early, but not the other way?

I'm telling you they called AZ too early.....

Clearly.

The fat rat, who I'd like to know more about TBH, Chris Stirwelt, says "we can call it early because of the numbers", yet he can't call Texas? Michigan?

This is not normal. This Chris character, and the PENN GA scenario, all quite odd and the entire planet is watching. I'm uncomfortable watching it.

Why would anyone call AZ this early, but not the other way?
They called AZ way too early.....

They finally called Texas for Trump......
Ridiculous how long they are dragging this out.

Trump is projected on the Bing Engine with 296 ECs

They aren't dragging this out, they are finding a way to give it to Biden.

I wonder how the voters in AZ feel? I wonder how Trumps team feels? I hope he has hundreds of lawyers on this. I'm watching this on Fox and it's very odd. If it's like this on Fox, how is it on CNN and MSNBC?

TRUMP is still favored but just barley

Current odds to win the presidency from Mybookie.com

Trump-150
Biden=+110

Fox called Arizona for Biden, which is a HUGE leap, but Fox is refusing to call Ohio or Texas for Trump.
Fuck Fox.
They just called Ohio for Trump a few minutes ago.
No president has ever been elected without Ohio or Florida and Trump has both.

Stick a fork in Senile Pedophile Biden.

However, Fox is ticking me off.

Here is how ridiculous Fox is being tonight.

There are 10 states shaded red where Trump is leading. Fox won't call them.

There are only 3 states shaded blue not called for Biden. Fox called every state they could early for Biden.

As of the time I wrote this they have Biden at 209. By my count there are only a possible 4 states for him to grab at max.

Nevada, Minnesota, Maine, and Arizona total 30 ECs. Maine though only gives 2 ECs to the winner and 1 to the loser.

Biden cannot get to 270. He can only get to 238

So The Election is over. These states stopping these vote counting where Trump is leading should be descended on like flies with Federal Election Officials and Law Enforcement.

The Democrats have to steal 32 ECs somewhere to get to 270 and it is not going to happen.

Nevada is looking like it might go to Trump, so they may need to steal 40 some EC votes.

I have Trump at a projected 296 ECs

So ask yourself as I do, "why are they doing this"?

Why are they delaying it for his side, but not the other?

This election is going to be "granted" to Biden. I don't like this. Why did GA go home for the night? Fox isn't even asking. Why did Penn shut it down at 10PM just as Trump hit a massive lead?

They are sowing doubt in viewers minds and then try to explain it later. They refuse to accept Trump no matter how much he puts America First. This is going to create problems. Far worse than 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back