Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they say in Penn "oh we didn't have enough workers to count all the votes, that's why we called it a night". What? You have months to plan this and this is the lame excuse?

What's GA's excuse?

The dirty China First sob's refuse to allow Americans to choose their own destiny.

Its a matter of not wanting to pay government workers overtime. This is what happens when you "cut spending to the bone".

As for the results in Georgia....

1604462962256.png

Those gray counties represent about 3 million people or about 1.5 million voters.... Gwinnett County, Fulton County, DeKalb County.

Don't put it in the Blob's column just yet.

Pretty much comes down to if Biden can sweep MI/WI/AZ (assuming he loses PA). IF he doesn't. He loses.

View attachment 410921

And it ain't looking too good for Biden in either WI or MI at this point in time.

Still, looking at the specific data in Texas however...I think it still goes red but it may be a lot closer than it is currently. The big news is Trump's performance in Tarrant county.. Beto did so well there 2 years ago. Biden...not so much.

It is over. The victory will be so big our children will believe it to be a fairy tale.

Thank you for playing.

Our next president will be even greater than the last one. New, improved TRUMP!

The best is yet to come!
He doesn't have to worry about being re-elected now-------------GAME ON!!! Start with the PARDONS for Trumps railroaded people and criminal indictments for the corrupt swamp critters and seizure of their theirs and their puppet masters banks accounts. BANKRUPT SOROS AND BLOOMBERG------and FACE BOOK and others. SICK of their money corrupting our government.

Pretty much comes down to if Biden can sweep MI/WI/AZ (assuming he loses PA). IF he doesn't. He loses.

View attachment 410921

And it ain't looking too good for Biden in either WI or MI at this point in time.

Still, looking at the specific data in Texas however...I think it still goes red but it may be a lot closer than it is currently. The big news is Trump's performance in Tarrant county.. Beto did so well there 2 years ago. Biden...not so much.
MICHIGAN is going TRUMPIE.........stick a fork in BIDEN. He is done.

We'll see what happens.

Trump has a 360k lead with about 300k votes remaining.

IT is virtually impossible for Biden to win, SO CALL IT FOX YOU BASTAGES!
There are like 8 states they are refusing to call. Meanwhile polls barely call in the West and they call those for Biden.

They are stretching this out, and it's pissing me off.
And 7 are solid Trump

View attachment 410921

Fort Worth is pretty red. That's why I suspect there was bullshit going on in 2018.

Florida called for Trump on Fox.

It's suspicious, they make this call and all of a sudden Trump is down large in Ohio. How? Now GA and Penn will go to Biden.

Biden is going to win this election I believe at this point. It is NOT going to heal, it's very very odd. This means Canada and other Western nations have little hope, this all changed very rapidly.
?

AP still shows Trump about 8 points up in OH.

If Trump wins I hate to be an American for the next 4 years.

Why?
Aren't secure borders that promote LEGAL immigration good for all ?
Isn't it better when business prospers?
Don't you think it's better if we stop the looting and rioting?

I'm not following you

no, more talking about the divisiveness in the nation. I thought if Joe would bring one thing, it would be a little more calmer and then two new candidates would battle it out in 2024 (I think if Joe won he would only be a 1-term candidate - more to do with his age than anything)

View attachment 410921

It is over. The victory will be so big our children will believe it to be a fairy tale.

Thank you for playing.

Our next president will be even greater than the last one. New, improved TRUMP!

The best is yet to come!

PA is not finished counting, they resume tomorrow
You mean they are not finished manufacturing mail-in votes?

Florida called for Trump on Fox.

It's suspicious, they make this call and all of a sudden Trump is down large in Ohio. How? Now GA and Penn will go to Biden.

Biden is going to win this election I believe at this point. It is NOT going to heal, it's very very odd. This means Canada and other Western nations have little hope, this all changed very rapidly.

I hope you're not that premature with the ladies.

It is becoming likely Trump is going to win, since Biden EV total is going to be around 250 at best.

Right now it is Trump with 284 to Biden 241, this is including the leading states totals.

Small chance Trump will win Virginia with 13 EV to add onto 284, which would reduce Biden back to 228.

Florida FINALLY called by FOX, but they waited with a 4% lead until 99% of the vote was counted.

Oh damn I laid a bet on Biden, and Trump is ahead on Ohio, wtf. I say them show Biden ahead.

Trump is ahead in PA and GA, something is really suspicious. If it was just Penn, it would be bad enough, then all of a sudden, "oh we need GA to go to" They are going to say "we need to count every vote (even the two new vans we sent in overnight)"

They are trying to steal this, I'm reading twitter and there are ALOT of suspicious voices. They refuse to call this election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back