"Official" Attack on Liberty and Privacy

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Never fear though. The omnipotents in god-vernment will insure your privacy.

An omnipotent speaks: Dr. Diane Coyle, professor of economics at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom, believes that the coronavirus pandemic demonstrates the need for greater politically organized collective action, both in the current crisis and looking ahead.

An omnipotent speaks: Dr. Diane Coyle, professor of economics at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom, believes that the coronavirus pandemic demonstrates the need for greater politically organized collective action, both in the current crisis and looking ahead.
If that is what they think they need to do in the United Kingdom, more power to them.

If that is what they think they need to do in the United Kingdom, more power to them.

yes how dare they not be stupid and want to die

The "live and let live, anything goes at all, so long as it does not immediately effect me" philosophy of the "enlightened" modern democrat intelligentsia went out of style a few extinctions ago. Just ask the Dodo or the Tasmanian Wolf. Fools. Stand for nothing, fall for everything.

The "live and let live, anything goes at all, so long as it does not immediately effect me" philosophy of the "enlightened" modern democrat intelligentsia went out of style a few extinctions ago. Just ask the Dodo or the Tasmanian Wolf. Fools. Stand for nothing, fall for everything.
That is fine also. I am an independent. I don't care what you think my philosophy is, or whether you approve of it or not. Go get a sign and stand on a corner. Maybe you'll make facebook. Of course, I don't facebook either.

Forum List

Back