Official Election results thread

Wait wait...it's the Russians!!! and Comey!!!! Buuuuahhahhahhahhahhahha!

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.
Agreed about Trump overperforming. It appears the Democrats massively underread the frustration and angst Americans are feeling.

This is a huge repudiation of the Democratic party agenda. 8 years ago they promised hope and change, now Americans are demanding it since the Democrats failed to deliver.

A lot of voters are angry. The Republicans went with the outsider populist. The Democrats chose the status quo boring flawed candidate with tons of baggage.

Of course they are angry, who made them angry you think? The same lying blowhards as Trump.

My God, if Trump wins, with a Repub House and Senate...conservative Justices appointments.....we are going to take this country back!!!
The liberal press will beat him EVERY DAMN DAY the way they did Bush and Reagan until the People turn on him.

They are at war with America. They won't take a Clinton loss lightly. This was HER time dammit!

The thing is Trump can handle the media. It also doesn't matter what they say. A full Repub government will be able to take action and pass some legislation.

Man this night is turning out GREAT! Trump is almost to victory! My Governor is 2% up over the POS who refused to challenge Obamacare and wants to allow men into girls bathrooms AND my senator won reelection!
You won't have to go on a shooting spree now!!!!
God bless you, btw :)
I know! I get to hunt down EVERY damn national newspaper I can find tomorrow!

The Dems literally stole Virginia by giving those felons the right to vote. Hildabeast is up 60k votes thanks to criminals.

Ok, the house is definitely Republican, and the Senate is going to be majority Republican, but what percent does it take to repeal Obamacare?
They have enough. The problem will be what do they replace it with?

I actually just read:

It’s unlikely that Republicans will have a 60-vote majority in the Senate in 2017. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats have been unanimous against repeal, and the number of Democrats in the chamber next year is predicted to increase over their current 46.

In Opinion: How hard would it be to repeal Obamacare?

That's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back