Official Election results thread

The plans for the remodel of the White House:

trumpwhitehouse.jpg

My God, if Trump wins, with a Repub House and Senate...conservative Justices appointments.....we are going to take this country back!!!

CNN finally realized they could not cheat enough to steal Georgia and finally called it for TRUMP!

Never kick anyone when they're down. I agree and I knew you'd be like that Mrs M - you are very inspirational.

Kick me..I deserve it if anyone does!!!!
We don't do that Candy. We still love you girl.
fuck her...she is one of the worst PC POS libtards on this board

Never kick anyone when they're down. I agree and I knew you'd be like that Mrs M - you are very inspirational.

Kick me..I deserve it if anyone does!!!!
We don't do that Candy. We still love you girl.
Candy has been very gracious! She deserves a hug!
:smiliehug:

Hope and Change, from pussy grabbin' demagogue?

America is about to learn a harsh lesson.
1) It's a two-party system; either or. Americans knew they weren't getting hope and change from Democrats. All Hillary promised was more of the same. Obviously that didn't appeal to a majority of Americans.

2) Could be a harsh lesson, but adversity can be good.

Lastly, all the bullshit and harassment the Liberals have given the Southern states for the past 8 years have come to bite them in their snooty asses.

My God, if Trump wins, with a Repub House and Senate...conservative Justices appointments.....we are going to take this country back!!!
The liberal press will beat him EVERY DAMN DAY the way they did Bush and Reagan until the People turn on him.

They are at war with America. They won't take a Clinton loss lightly. This was HER time dammit!

Forum List

Back