Official Election results thread

Florida was already announced for Trump on Politico. They need to catch up.

No one's surprised around here. Appleton was where we made excellent reproductions of German and Japanese money during WWII. Weasel Bill and his Trollop just got crucified.

Cwy2i4aXUAImNPS.jpg

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.

Agreed.

It's debatable but I think Bernie would have done better. He would have turned out millennials, independents, and disgruntled voters.

With the DNC, tools like you who did everything you could to stop Sanders, morons like OldSchool who called Sanders a commie, and the dismissive and condescending attitude partisan Democrats treated Sanders supporters with, you did it to yourselves. Clinton was a flawed candidate from the start, and it is bearing true tonight.

We warned ya, we told ya, your fucking libtard agenda, PC fucking BS was gonna backlash on ya..so suck it ..fucking assholes have had 8 years of rampage on our country and we are taking it back. :fu:

Never kick anyone when they're down. I agree and I knew you'd be like that Mrs M - you are very inspirational.

Kick me..I deserve it if anyone does!!!!
What brand of shoe do you prefer?
2a204096ff243217ec1ff9c88d5e9b2c.jpg

Forum List

Back