Official Election results thread

Ok, the house is definitely Republican, and the Senate is going to be majority Republican, but what percent does it take to repeal Obamacare?
They have enough. The problem will be what do they replace it with?

I actually just read:

It’s unlikely that Republicans will have a 60-vote majority in the Senate in 2017. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats have been unanimous against repeal, and the number of Democrats in the chamber next year is predicted to increase over their current 46.

In Opinion: How hard would it be to repeal Obamacare?

That's not going to happen.

"I am going to repeal and replace ObamaCare!" - Trump lie number 1001.

Ok, the house is definitely Republican, and the Senate is going to be majority Republican, but what percent does it take to repeal Obamacare?
They have enough. The problem will be what do they replace it with?

I actually just read:

It’s unlikely that Republicans will have a 60-vote majority in the Senate in 2017. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats have been unanimous against repeal, and the number of Democrats in the chamber next year is predicted to increase over their current 46.

In Opinion: How hard would it be to repeal Obamacare?

That's not going to happen.

"I am going to repeal and replace ObamaCare!" - Trump lie number 1001.

You mean President Trump lie number 1001.

Last NYT projections

upload_2016-11-9_0-6-24.png

Lookit that asshole Rove trying to credit Ryan and Walker for Cheeto Jesus winning Wisconsin.

Holy shit, are the neocons fucking arrogant!

My God, if Trump wins, with a Repub House and Senate...conservative Justices appointments.....we are going to take this country back!!!
The liberal press will beat him EVERY DAMN DAY the way they did Bush and Reagan until the People turn on him.

They are at war with America. They won't take a Clinton loss lightly. This was HER time dammit!

The thing is Trump can handle the media. It also doesn't matter what they say. A full Repub government will be able to take action and pass some legislation.
The media will need all new journalists! Maybe they will have a spot for me?

Trump needs 16 more EC votes. Crooked Hillary has to win everything else.

Can anybody say "President Trump"?

Looks like another 2000, a complete moron candidate who wins the electoral college but doesn't win the popular vote.

I think that's an unfair insult to Bush, he wasn't a smart cookie as far as presidents go, but he wasn't a cretin either.

You think it's unfair, I think it's fair.

Not a cretin? How many people's lives did he ruin? The 4,000 troops who died in Iraq. The 40,000 troops who came back with bits of their body missing. The 1 million Iraqis who potentially died due to his inability to do anything right, like not send all the Iraqis off into unemployment where the ONLY job was to work for the insurgency. The Syrians who have seen their country fall apart. The Americans and Europeans who lost their homes because of over spending on wars.

A cretin? No, maybe you're right, it would be a fucking insult to cretins to compare them with Bush.

You really think Bush is equivalent to this degenerate asshole? Come on.

Forum List

Back