Official Election results thread

Where is rightwinger ....

The guy who kept saying the next Republican president had not been born yet......
Laughing-Hard-Meme-07.jpg

The Rector criminal links in Virginia, when the George Washington DNA link to Rector is in Ohio, the Trump-Rector link. Trump outsmarted the deadly Rector line connected to MI6. No, Virginia, there's a Santa Claus (and [italics]) an MI5.

Ok, the house is definitely Republican, and the Senate is going to be majority Republican, but what percent does it take to repeal Obamacare?
They have enough. The problem will be what do they replace it with?

I actually just read:

It’s unlikely that Republicans will have a 60-vote majority in the Senate in 2017. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats have been unanimous against repeal, and the number of Democrats in the chamber next year is predicted to increase over their current 46.

In Opinion: How hard would it be to repeal Obamacare?

That's not going to happen.

"I am going to repeal and replace ObamaCare!" - Trump lie number 1001.

Watch him, douche bag. He only needs 51 votes in the Senate.

How long before hildabeast brings a lawsuit against the FBI and Comey?

Ok, the house is definitely Republican, and the Senate is going to be majority Republican, but what percent does it take to repeal Obamacare?
They have enough. The problem will be what do they replace it with?

I actually just read:

It’s unlikely that Republicans will have a 60-vote majority in the Senate in 2017. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats have been unanimous against repeal, and the number of Democrats in the chamber next year is predicted to increase over their current 46.

In Opinion: How hard would it be to repeal Obamacare?

That's not going to happen.

"I am going to repeal and replace ObamaCare!" - Trump lie number 1001.

Watch him, douche bag. He only needs 51 votes in the Senate.

60, the number is 60 you clueless dolt.

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.
Agreed about Trump overperforming. It appears the Democrats massively underread the frustration and angst Americans are feeling.

This is a huge repudiation of the Democratic party agenda. 8 years ago they promised hope and change, now Americans are demanding it since the Democrats failed to deliver.

A lot of voters are angry. The Republicans went with the outsider populist. The Democrats chose the status quo boring flawed candidate with tons of baggage.

Of course they are angry, who made them angry you think? The same lying blowhards as Trump.

Nope. It's about more than that. Look at our economy and it has rebounded and unemployment has gone down. However most of the good paying new jobs are in select places, mostly large cities. Everywhere else wages are down and good paying jobs are gone. People are pissed. The middle class is shrinking. This result for Trump is about voters being pissed off at the status quo and desperate for change for the better.

Democrats better understand one thing:

UNION MEMBERS DON'T LIKE CHEAP LABOR.

Yes, you did well with hispanics BUT YOU GAVE UP MICH, WISC and possibly PENN AND MINN because of that love affair!

Good job!

How long before hildabeast brings a lawsuit against the FBI and Comey?

I'll bet she's almost glad it's over......I can't see her running in four years.

Than again, four years from now.......

The poll numbers were so far off, can anyone have faith in Obama's polls numbers? I think if we had a real media and a fair polling system his numbers would be under 40%...

Most of the polls were cooked by way oversampling Democrats.

LA Times looks like the most accurate one of all!

Even hack Silver had to adjust somewhat for the bias.

It's 6AM here in Germany. Will we have President Elect Trump by the time I drive into work?

Forum List

Back