Official Election results thread

As far as SOE would be concerned, Hillary should at least be given an L tablet.

The only suspense at this point is if hiLIARy is not drunk enough to make her concession speech, or if Bubba will step it.

The poll numbers were so far off, can anyone have faith in Obama's polls numbers? I think if we had a real media and a fair polling system his numbers would be under 40%...

My God, if Trump wins, with a Repub House and Senate...conservative Justices appointments.....we are going to take this country back!!!
It's astonishing!
BBC is melting down!
GOD BLESS AMERICA,

I had a strong, sneaking feeling that Trump would win when Brexit happened.

God Bless Freedom Loving People!

Whatever happens from this point, and we all probably know what will happen, I'd like to congratulate experts and pollsters on keeping their great tradition of being wrong f***ing 100% of the time.

The poll numbers were so far off, can anyone have faith in Obama's polls numbers? I think if we had a real media and a fair polling system his numbers would be under 40%...

Most of the polls were cooked by way oversampling Democrats.

LA Times looks like the most accurate one of all!

Looks like another 2000, a complete moron candidate who wins the electoral college but doesn't win the popular vote.

I think that's an unfair insult to Bush, he wasn't a smart cookie as far as presidents go, but he wasn't a cretin either.

You think it's unfair, I think it's fair.

Not a cretin? How many people's lives did he ruin? The 4,000 troops who died in Iraq. The 40,000 troops who came back with bits of their body missing. The 1 million Iraqis who potentially died due to his inability to do anything right, like not send all the Iraqis off into unemployment where the ONLY job was to work for the insurgency. The Syrians who have seen their country fall apart. The Americans and Europeans who lost their homes because of over spending on wars.

A cretin? No, maybe you're right, it would be a fucking insult to cretins to compare them with Bush.

Snap out of it, # 944. Give yourself the freedom to think outside the box. Assad's wife is a Brit and Trump's is a Slovak.

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.

Agreed.

It's debatable but I think Bernie would have done better. He would have turned out millennials, independents, and disgruntled voters.

With the DNC, tools like you who did everything you could to stop Sanders, morons like OldSchool who called Sanders a commie, and the dismissive and condescending attitude partisan Democrats treated Sanders supporters with, you did it to yourselves. Clinton was a flawed candidate from the start, and it is bearing true tonight.

Bernie was my man too
Never kick anyone when they're down. I agree and I knew you'd be like that Mrs M - you are very inspirational.

Kick me..I deserve it if anyone does!!!!
We don't do that Candy. We still love you girl.

Speak for yourself......

I'll take a shot or two.

I still think the country is screwed.

Where's Guano to tell us that White Christians are dying off and have no chance of winning any elections?

Whatever happens from this point, and we all probably know what will happen, I'd like to congratulate experts and pollsters on keeping their great tradition of being wrong f***ing 100% of the time.

It's funny.

You know polls are just polls. And yet you demand they be 100% right.

You know that predictions on global warming are just predictions, but you demand the be 100% right.

Someone needs to tell you that things can't always be predicted 100%. Most of those polls were taken on a different day, maybe another day you'd get a different outcome. Hillary looks like she'll get the MAJORITY of the votes.

Forum List

Back