Official Election results thread

RIGGED! THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!

Trump will not be allowed to win!

Trump was able to win even with a rigged system.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.
View attachment 97538

Great picture. How do you think he will be able to keep any of his promises? Banning Muslims is clearly unconstitutional, so I look forward to your excuses when it doesn't happen.

You're not just retarded... what you got is military grade retardation... seek help bro.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.
View attachment 97538

Great picture. How do you think he will be able to keep any of his promises? Banning Muslims is clearly unconstitutional, so I look forward to your excuses when it doesn't happen.
You sound potentially butt hurt.

Disappointed? Sure, but now you have nobody to blame but yourself for what will happen. You elected a fool. You can't deny that.

This is going to be great.

Crooked Hillary is going to lose in the Electoral College but probably win the popular vote.

That will give these goofy Moon Bats something to wail about for the next four years. It will be comical.

You are sooo irreparably retarded.

facepalm.jpg

The retards are the idiot Moon Bats that elected that jackass Crooked Hillary as the Democrat Presidential nominee. What the hell were you clowns thinking? She has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Didn't realize you felt such a Bern.

Hillary's main baggage was Republican nonstop bullshit spreading about her and an email server she defensively ran to avoid it. She is a moderate Democrat, popular President's partner in life and a natural legacy to Obama.

She was also against historical odds in trying to keep presidency for the party, only happened 2 times in 120 years I think. Trump nomination helped but still wasn't enough.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Her baggage was her dishonesty, corruption and her record of failure as Secretary of State.

She was a terrible candidate and even somebody as flawed as Trump was able to beat her.

The bottom line is that she is hated as much or more than Trump and that is not good.

If she loses the Clintons are done in politics. Good for everyone, Dem or Repub IMO. The DNC especially needs an enema. I dislike Trump but could not bring myself to vote for Clinton either. Hopefully this election is a big shake up for both parties. I wish Johnson and the Libertarians could have made more headway.

You are seriously short sighted.

Trump win is not good for anyone and ushers in a new age of factless, shameless, hyper demagoguery in American politics.

High roads are officially closed.

View attachment 97538

Disappointed? Sure, but now you have nobody to blame but yourself for what will happen. You elected a fool. You can't deny that.
wait, what did I miss, how did Hillary win?

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

As much I am concerned, wall is already completed.

So that's the story you're going with?

If she loses the Clintons are done in politics. Good for everyone, Dem or Repub IMO. The DNC especially needs an enema. I dislike Trump but could not bring myself to vote for Clinton either. Hopefully this election is a big shake up for both parties. I wish Johnson and the Libertarians could have made more headway.

You are seriously short sighted.

Trump win is not good for anyone and ushers in a new age of factless, shameless, hyper demagoguery in American politics.

High roads are officially closed.
Likely you'll be in a concentration camp before July 4.

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

Yeah... and the fact that he won't be able to blame it not getting built on a Congress that is Democrat controlled and against him. He will have no excuses to get anything passed.

I don't think the crazy right wingers even care. They won't realize how stupid his election is until it effects them personally, and I'm not sure they will realize whose fault it is then.

You must be on retainer through the night.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here to remind you of how stupid you are.

What does this mean for the future of Hillary and Bill Clinton? Perhaps a true investigation and indictments?
Jackson that is the other thing I prayed for because I know it is the will of God for them to be brought to justice. I'm certain He is going to answer that one too! God is on the move! Big time! I love how He does things! He is totally awesome!

NOTHING upsets me more than hearing about children being sexually abused, sold, and subjected to satanic rituals! It makes my blood boil!

Megan giggle Kelly is going back to groping give it a rest school girl.

facepalm.jpg

The retards are the idiot Moon Bats that elected that jackass Crooked Hillary as the Democrat Presidential nominee. What the hell were you clowns thinking? She has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Hillary's main baggage was Republican nonstop bullshit spreading about her and an email server she defensively ran to avoid it. She is a moderate Democrat, popular President's partner in life and a natural legacy to Obama.

She was also against historical odds in trying to keep presidency for the party, only happened 2 times in 120 years I think. Trump nomination helped but still wasn't enough.

Oh of course, it's the Republicans fault she broke the law and mishandled classified emails.
Or, it was BUSH!

Crooked Hillary would have been worse.

You can't deny that she is corrupt, dishonest, incompetent and kind of a mean old bitch.

The bad news is that Trump will win tonight.

The really really good news is that Crooked Hillary will not win tonight.

The poll numbers were so far off, can anyone have faith in Obama's polls numbers? I think if we had a real media and a fair polling system his numbers would be under 40%...

Most of the polls were cooked by way oversampling Democrats.

LA Times looks like the most accurate one of all!

Even hack Silver had to adjust somewhat for the bias.

No, the polls were not wrong!!!

They are national polls. When you poll nationally you obviously get national results.

You have to (and they should, but they're too damn lazy to), reduce the percentage by the surplus votes each candidate gets from the non swing states.

This year those should be:

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

The difference of 5 million is roughly 3.9% of the total national vote.

She needed that large of a lead to be win the majority of swing states. Below that and she losses swing states and marginal blue states.

The polls call California many more times than any other because they hold a huge population. She will win it with a surplus of +2.6 million votes. That alone will skew the national vote by +1.5 democrat.

Last edited:
View attachment 97538

wait, what did I miss, how did Hillary win?

Sorry, she didn't win. I figured she lost when the Canadian server went down to process entry visas. Did DJT really call the snow Mexicans?

This is great! Thank you to the Cuban community in Florida. They are partying down.

5:23AM
Hispanics for Trump supporters celebrate victory in Florida
Harriet Alexander reports from a Trump victory party in Miami:

Inside the Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine, in an industrial estate on the outskirts of Miami, the glee of the Trump supporters cannot be contained.

Aged mainly in their 50s, some are tearful. They are all in Trump t-shirts and baseball caps, waving their Hispanics for Trump banners.

A microphone is being passed around for declarations, mainly in Spanish, about how this is a victory for Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians and all Latinos. It descends into chants of "Trump, Trump, Trump! USA! USA!"

Donald Trump on course for US election victory after winning Florida in 'America's Brexit'

View attachment 97538

It was that fool or the most corrupt candidate in history.

facepalm.jpg

Oh of course, it's the Republicans fault she broke the law and mishandled classified emails.

It was Republican that investigated and cleared her - wtf else you want? What does it take? 30 more years of investigations with absolutely nothing to show for it?

Forum List

Back