Official Election results thread

2s6pw1i.jpg

This is going to be great.

Crooked Hillary is going to lose in the Electoral College but probably win the popular vote.

That will give these goofy Moon Bats something to wail about for the next four years. It will be comical.

RIGGED! THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!

Trump will not be allowed to win!

Trump was able to win even with a rigged system.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

Lebanon county in pa has not been counted

that was a huge win for mitt in 2012

M. Romney GOP 63.2%

bad news for hillary

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Crooked Hillary is going to lose in the Electoral College but probably win the popular vote.

That will give these goofy Moon Bats something to wail about for the next four years. It will be comical.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.
image.jpeg

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

Well well well..........

I don't think we should jump to conclusions yet. Both are still in it, both have won their "must win" states so far.

Looks like Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire will be key.
Wisconsin is in, Trumps leads in Michigan, Nevada and New Hampshire. But you are right. It's not over yet.

View attachment 97538

Great picture. How do you think he will be able to keep any of his promises? Banning Muslims is clearly unconstitutional, so I look forward to your excuses when it doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back