Official Election results thread

2s6pw1i.jpg
I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

Yeah... and the fact that he won't be able to blame it not getting built on a Congress that is Democrat controlled and against him. He will have no excuses to get anything passed.

This is going to be great.

Crooked Hillary is going to lose in the Electoral College but probably win the popular vote.

That will give these goofy Moon Bats something to wail about for the next four years. It will be comical.

RIGGED! THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!

Trump will not be allowed to win!

Trump was able to win even with a rigged system.

You are sooo irreparably retarded.

facepalm.jpg

The retards are the idiot Moon Bats that elected that jackass Crooked Hillary as the Democrat Presidential nominee. What the hell were you clowns thinking? She has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Didn't realize you felt such a Bern.

Hillary's main baggage was Republican nonstop bullshit spreading about her and an email server she defensively ran to avoid it. She is a moderate Democrat, popular President's partner in life and a natural legacy to Obama.

She was also against historical odds in trying to keep presidency for the party, only happened 2 times in 120 years I think. Trump nomination helped but still wasn't enough.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.
View attachment 97538

Great picture. How do you think he will be able to keep any of his promises? Banning Muslims is clearly unconstitutional, so I look forward to your excuses when it doesn't happen.
You sound potentially butt hurt.

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

As much I am concerned, wall is already completed.

DIdn't think about it much at the time; but Hillary canceling the firework show before the results were even coming in seems to indicate she knew this was coming.

Crooked Hillary is going to lose in the Electoral College but probably win the popular vote.

That will give these goofy Moon Bats something to wail about for the next four years. It will be comical.

You are sooo irreparably retarded.

facepalm.jpg

The retards are the idiot Moon Bats that elected that jackass Crooked Hillary as the Democrat Presidential nominee. What the hell were you clowns thinking? She has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Didn't realize you felt such a Bern.

Hillary's main baggage was Republican nonstop bullshit spreading about her and an email server she defensively ran to avoid it. She is a moderate Democrat, popular President's partner in life and a natural legacy to Obama.

She was also against historical odds in trying to keep presidency for the party, only happened 2 times in 120 years I think. Trump nomination helped but still wasn't enough.

Oh of course, it's the Republicans fault she broke the law and mishandled classified emails.

Yeah... and the fact that he won't be able to blame it not getting built on a Congress that is Democrat controlled and against him. He will have no excuses to get anything passed.

I don't think the crazy right wingers even care. They won't realize how stupid his election is until it effects them personally, and I'm not sure they will realize whose fault it is then.

Rove really wants to suck up to the Bush family. He will not give it up. Hey Fox! how about a new line up?

I don't think the crazy right wingers even care. They won't realize how stupid his election is until it effects them personally, and I'm not sure they will realize whose fault it is then.

You must be on retainer through the night.

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.

Of course it was God's will! Do you think I set out to pray against God's will? I didn't get to praying until I knew that I knew that I knew that it was His Will and I was just praying in agreement with his will! God answers prayer! There were millions of us praying and He heard our prayers and rendered a verdict in our favor! Now you'll just have to accept that and the Democrats had better not try to mess with what God has already done or they will find themselves fighting against Him! VERY BAD IDEA.

I don't think we should jump to conclusions yet. Both are still in it, both have won their "must win" states so far.

Looks like Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire will be key.
Wisconsin is in, Trumps leads in Michigan, Nevada and New Hampshire. But you are right. It's not over yet.

Well Hillary got Nevada, Trump Wisconsin. But now Pennsylvania and Minnesota are in play.

Forum List

Back