Official Election results thread

[
Is that why he penned that ridiculous about-nothing letter 11 days before election that dropped Hillary's numbers by a few %? Is that why he never talked about ongoing investigation on Trump's Russian connection?

Yea, Clintons really had that set-for-8-year-term Republican on a short leash :rolleyes:

Nobody has a clue what the hell Comey has been doing. We know that he has not been effectively investigating the crimes of Crooked Hillary.

That is why we need President Trump to have somebody reliable to investigate the crimes of Crooked Hillary and then throw her in jail.

However, for the time being we can all take joy in that fact that barring a miracle tonight the filthy ass bitch will not be President.

Let it begin...

imil3m.jpg

How shameful that Latinos who were lucky enough to make it to the U.S. and get citizenship have turned against their own people.

Also I will find it funny when in a year from now all the rural white voters are crying because Trump has forgotten all about them.
How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Huh? What does Trump offer someone of Hispanic heritage?

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?

How are we "holding people down" by declining to import them here?

Great picture. How do you think he will be able to keep any of his promises? Banning Muslims is clearly unconstitutional, so I look forward to your excuses when it doesn't happen.
You sound potentially butt hurt.

Disappointed? Sure, but now you have nobody to blame but yourself for what will happen. You elected a fool. You can't deny that.
It was that fool or the most corrupt candidate in history.

Enjoy your clown idiot.
Thank you. I will. :)

It was that fool or the most corrupt candidate in history.

Enjoy your clown idiot.
We never called your president a clown. You shouldn't call President Trump a clown. Let's turn over a new leaf here! For the good of the country.

Fuck you. You called our president much worse than that. I'm taking bets on how long till that fool is kicked out of office.
I did not! I do not call anyone names! I'm a Christian!

Big deal. Lots of people claim to be Christians, but they have a hard time following Jesus' teachings.
I am a Christian and even though you are talking mean I still love you. You're just upset. I understand that. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.

So what happens with Trump as POTUS elect but he has a fraud case against him?
God will handle it. The charges against him are bogus. They did that to him to take the heat off of Hillary and the multiple FBI investigations into her foundation, emails, server, pedophile island and her satanic friends.

You really believe that? Look at all the other false accusations that have been proven to be lies. Wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove? You are neither.

I am hungry too. Let's all meet for something to eat! I'm paying..

[
Is that why he penned that ridiculous about-nothing letter 11 days before election that dropped Hillary's numbers by a few %? Is that why he never talked about ongoing investigation on Trump's Russian connection?

Yea, Clintons really had that set-for-8-year-term Republican on a short leash :rolleyes:

Nobody has a clue what the hell Comey has been doing. We know that he has not been effectively investigating the crimes of Crooked Hillary.

That is why we need President Trump to have somebody reliable to investigate the crimes of Crooked Hillary and then throw her in jail.

However, for the time being we can all take joy in that fact that barring a miracle tonight the filthy ass bitch will not be President.
Trump will appoint Giuliani to be AG, and he will prosecute Hillary and throw away the key. He doesn't need the FBI if he has a Republican AG who isn't subservient to the Clinton gang.

How shameful that Latinos who were lucky enough to make it to the U.S. and get citizenship have turned against their own people.

Also I will find it funny when in a year from now all the rural white voters are crying because Trump has forgotten all about them.
How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?

People of Hispanic heritage that were able to get here and become citizens, yet now they want to stop other people of Hispanic heritage from coming here and becoming citizens... why is this such a difficult thing to understand? Can someone back me up here and tell me I'm not crazy?

That is because God rendered a judgment in his favor. The Democrats are no longer striving against Donald Trump. They are now striving against the Lord God Almighty! Not a wise thing to do. They need to just settle down and accept that this is the will of God of our country. They will have to wait four more years. This is Trump's presidency and they are not going to take it from him.

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.

Of course it was God's will! Do you think I set out to pray against God's will? I didn't get to praying until I knew that I knew that I knew that it was His Will and I was just praying in agreement with his will! God answers prayer! There were millions of us praying and He heard our prayers and rendered a verdict in our favor! Now you'll just have to accept that and the Democrats had better not try to mess with what God has already done or they will find themselves fighting against Him! VERY BAD IDEA.

Good. Then you wan't have a problem accepting the damage that will be done. The stock markets all over the world are already crashing. Aren't you proud?
And what are you going to say when they fully recover as they always do?

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.
We don't have any left after Obama and Hillary were done!

[

Comey gave the election to trump.

Just think Moon Bats. No more Obamacare, a wall to keep the Mexicans out, no gun laws, conservative Supreme Court justices and lower taxes. Must really piss you off.

[

Comey gave the election to trump.

Clinton gave the election to Trump.

Did you see the poll that was done with Latinos? Over 50% want limited immigration. And legal immigration like they had to go thru.

Forum List

Back