Official Election results thread

You are sooo irreparably retarded.

facepalm.jpg

The retards are the idiot Moon Bats that elected that jackass Crooked Hillary as the Democrat Presidential nominee. What the hell were you clowns thinking? She has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Didn't realize you felt such a Bern.

Hillary's main baggage was Republican nonstop bullshit spreading about her and an email server she defensively ran to avoid it. She is a moderate Democrat, popular President's partner in life and a natural legacy to Obama.

She was also against historical odds in trying to keep presidency for the party, only happened 2 times in 120 years I think. Trump nomination helped but still wasn't enough.

Oh of course, it's the Republicans fault she broke the law and mishandled classified emails.

It was Republican that investigated and cleared her - wtf else you want? What does it take? 30 more years of investigations with absolutely nothing to show for it?

Comey's family was getting money from the Clintons. He sold out the FBI for gain.

Hopefully Trump will appoint a real AG that will properly charge the bitch for the crimes she has committed. Trey Gowdy would be a good appointment, don't you think?

Is that why he penned that ridiculous about-nothing letter 11 days before election that dropped Hillary's numbers by a few %? Is that why he never talked about ongoing investigation on Trump's Russian connection?

Yea, Clintons really had that set-for-8-year-term Republican on a short leash :rolleyes:

You sound potentially butt hurt.

Disappointed? Sure, but now you have nobody to blame but yourself for what will happen. You elected a fool. You can't deny that.
It was that fool or the most corrupt candidate in history.

Enjoy your clown idiot.
We never called your president a clown. You shouldn't call President Trump a clown. Let's turn over a new leaf here! For the good of the country.

Fuck you. You called our president much worse than that. I'm taking bets on how long till that fool is kicked out of office.
I did not! I do not call anyone names! I'm a Christian!

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.

Of course it was God's will! Do you think I set out to pray against God's will? I didn't get to praying until I knew that I knew that I knew that it was His Will and I was just praying in agreement with his will! God answers prayer! There were millions of us praying and He heard our prayers and rendered a verdict in our favor! Now you'll just have to accept that and the Democrats had better not try to mess with what God has already done or they will find themselves fighting against Him! VERY BAD IDEA.

Good. Then you wan't have a problem accepting the damage that will be done. The stock markets all over the world are already crashing. Aren't you proud?
And what are you going to say when they fully recover as they always do?

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.

We have seen that for the last eight years. Legacy has been trashed.

There will be no legacy...

30bn1op.jpg

So the bullshit that is fixing to happen is God's will? You wanted that clown. Let's see how long till you realize how wrong you were.

Of course it was God's will! Do you think I set out to pray against God's will? I didn't get to praying until I knew that I knew that I knew that it was His Will and I was just praying in agreement with his will! God answers prayer! There were millions of us praying and He heard our prayers and rendered a verdict in our favor! Now you'll just have to accept that and the Democrats had better not try to mess with what God has already done or they will find themselves fighting against Him! VERY BAD IDEA.

Good. Then you wan't have a problem accepting the damage that will be done. The stock markets all over the world are already crashing. Aren't you proud?
And what are you going to say when they fully recover as they always do?

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.

We have seen that for the last eight years. Legacy has been trashed.

Obama's legacy is fine. The reputation of the presidency is trashed by trump

How shameful that Latinos who were lucky enough to make it to the U.S. and get citizenship have turned against their own people.

Also I will find it funny when in a year from now all the rural white voters are crying because Trump has forgotten all about them.
How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Huh? What does Trump offer someone of Hispanic heritage?

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

How shameful that Latinos who were lucky enough to make it to the U.S. and get citizenship have turned against their own people.

Also I will find it funny when in a year from now all the rural white voters are crying because Trump has forgotten all about them.
How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?

So what happens with Trump as POTUS elect but he has a fraud case against him?
God will handle it. The charges against him are bogus. They did that to him to take the heat off of Hillary and the multiple FBI investigations into her foundation, emails, server, pedophile island and her satanic friends.

I cannot believe these people are crying over being saved from the most dangerous presidency in the history of the United States. They have got to be the most uniformed bunch I've ever laid my eyes upon! Just amazing!

Care to make a bet on when the wall is completed? That was his first and main promise, so we'll see if he lied about that too.

Yeah... and the fact that he won't be able to blame it not getting built on a Congress that is Democrat controlled and against him. He will have no excuses to get anything passed.

I don't think the crazy right wingers even care. They won't realize how stupid his election is until it effects them personally, and I'm not sure they will realize whose fault it is then.

You must be on retainer through the night.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here to remind you of how stupid you are.

Everytime you post, you do remind us that someone is stupid....but it's not Mrs. M.

Disappointed? Sure, but now you have nobody to blame but yourself for what will happen. You elected a fool. You can't deny that.

Enjoy your clown idiot.
We never called your president a clown. You shouldn't call President Trump a clown. Let's turn over a new leaf here! For the good of the country.

Fuck you. You called our president much worse than that. I'm taking bets on how long till that fool is kicked out of office.

Big deal. Lots of people claim to be Christians, but they have a hard time following Jesus' teachings.

And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?
No, your approach is to bring in immigrants believing they will vote dem, and when they don't, you call them SHAMEFUL, what do you think that says about you?!!!

No, your approach is to bring in immigrants believing they will vote dem, and when they don't, you call them SHAMEFUL, what do you think that says about you?!!!

That's not what I said... so you are either trying to twist my words because you know I'm right, or your unfortunately not hitting all the neurons on your brain to get it.

Enjoy your clown idiot.

Big deal. Lots of people claim to be Christians, but they have a hard time following Jesus' teachings.
I do not call people names and I do not cuss. Go look at my threads. You should not say I called Obama a clown when I didn't call him a clown. I never called him any names. Go look up my posts and Op-eds.

Enjoy your clown idiot.

I do not call people names and I do not cuss. Go look at my threads. You should not say I called Obama a clown when I didn't call him a clown. I never called him any names. Go look up my posts and Op-eds.

I didn't notice you condemning anybody that did.

Forum List

Back