Official Election results thread

How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Huh? What does Trump offer someone of Hispanic heritage?

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?

How are we "holding people down" by declining to import them here?

People of Hispanic heritage that were able to get here and become citizens, yet now they want to stop other people of Hispanic heritage from coming here and becoming citizens... why is this such a difficult thing to understand? Can someone back me up here and tell me I'm not crazy?
Legally is the operative word missing.

[
Is that why he penned that ridiculous about-nothing letter 11 days before election that dropped Hillary's numbers by a few %? Is that why he never talked about ongoing investigation on Trump's Russian connection?

Yea, Clintons really had that set-for-8-year-term Republican on a short leash :rolleyes:

Nobody has a clue what the hell Comey has been doing. We know that he has not been effectively investigating the crimes of Crooked Hillary.

That is why we need President Trump to have somebody reliable to investigate the crimes of Crooked Hillary and then throw her in jail.

However, for the time being we can all take joy in that fact that barring a miracle tonight the filthy ass bitch will not be President.

Comey gave the election to trump.

Don't know if he straight gave it to him, but lets just say Trump and him will have a wonderful relationship for a very long time.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that high attendance at political rallies doesn't matter. We need a new media!

How patriarchal and patronising and sickening. You prove that you try to buy them and keep them on the plantation. Shame on you.

Fact is, Trump played on the "Ameericah!" hearts of the rural white voters with the shot guns in the back of their trucks... and Trump is a Wall Street fat cat that really doesn't give 2 shits about them. After a year of Trump being in office they'll get a rude awakening.
And the Dems import people who will always vote for them, only when they don't BECAUSE THEY DONT EANT TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES You call them shameful. SHAME ON YOU,

Again... WTF are you talking about? You think it is ok to make a better life for yourself, and once you get there you want to hold everyone down? That's your approach on life?
No, your approach is to bring in immigrants believing they will vote dem, and when they don't, you call them SHAMEFUL, what do you think that says about you?!!!

That's not what I said... so you are either trying to twist my words because you know I'm right, or your unfortunately not hitting all the neurons on your brain to get it.
Well, if so I apologise. Maybe you'd like to clarify?

Enjoy your clown idiot.
We never called your president a clown. You shouldn't call President Trump a clown. Let's turn over a new leaf here! For the good of the country.

Fuck you. You called our president much worse than that. I'm taking bets on how long till that fool is kicked out of office.
I did not! I do not call anyone names! I'm a Christian!

Big deal. Lots of people claim to be Christians, but they have a hard time following Jesus' teachings.
I am a Christian and even though you are talking mean I still love you. You're just upset. I understand that. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.

If you really are a christian, I suggest you pay attention to all the lies that you have been told. Time will reveal the truth.

People of Hispanic heritage that were able to get here and become citizens, yet now they want to stop other people of Hispanic heritage from coming here and becoming citizens... why is this such a difficult thing to understand? Can someone back me up here and tell me I'm not crazy?
Legally is the operative word missing.

They want less immigration, not just legal immigration.

Let it begin...

imil3m.jpg
Literally just in time.

If she loses the Clintons are done in politics. Good for everyone, Dem or Repub IMO. The DNC especially needs an enema. I dislike Trump but could not bring myself to vote for Clinton either. Hopefully this election is a big shake up for both parties. I wish Johnson and the Libertarians could have made more headway.

You are seriously short sighted.

Trump win is not good for anyone and ushers in a new age of factless, shameless, hyper demagoguery in American politics.

High roads are officially closed.
Likely you'll be in a concentration camp before July 4.
Do you think it fair to put a liberal somewhere that concentration is required? would you send a tone deaf child that can even play the radio to band camp?
Its time to heal the country, not send people into impossible situations.

You are crazy. The more Hispanics who come here and do not ry to be a citizen or speak our language are not helping themselves. Mexico has the most stringent requirements for people to emigrate to their country, The have to be successful, educated, give up their former citizenship and have money.

I say we should have the same requirements.

So what happens with Trump as POTUS elect but he has a fraud case against him?
God will handle it. The charges against him are bogus. They did that to him to take the heat off of Hillary and the multiple FBI investigations into her foundation, emails, server, pedophile island and her satanic friends.

You really believe that? Look at all the other false accusations that have been proven to be lies. Wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove? You are neither.
My dove side is a little rough around the edges. I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback.

God will handle it. The charges against him are bogus. They did that to him to take the heat off of Hillary and the multiple FBI investigations into her foundation, emails, server, pedophile island and her satanic friends.

You really believe that? Look at all the other false accusations that have been proven to be lies. Wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove? You are neither.

Stop drinking and posting......

God deals with people as he see fit.

He also says that we let judgement to him.

Did you see the poll that was done with Latinos? Over 50% want limited immigration. And legal immigration like they had to go thru.

That's important.

Equally important is the strength of the vote from Unions (I suspect it will be quite large).

Unions don't want cheap labor in this country.

The lefts love affair with illegals turned the rust belt red.

They traded Nevada for possibly 4 large Great Lakes states. I suspect they will stay Red.

Gotta love it.

Trump up by 1% in PA with 99% of the vote counted. It's statistically impossible for Hillary to win this state now. Why don't they call it?

My dove side is a little rough around the edges. I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback.

Your wisdom side sucks

Forum List

Back