Official Election results thread

It's always someone else's fault.

Of course she cried when she realized that the man who said if he was president, shed be in jail... just became president.

[

Yes he is our president now either we like it or not. We just have to see the results of his promises.
1. Force deportation of illegals
2. Mexico will pay for the wall
3. Bring back jobs from overseas.
4. Trade & tariffs
5. Get rid of NAFTA & TPP
6. Scrap Iran deal
7. Ban muslims
8. Repeal Obamacare.
9. Jobs for black inner cities
10. Unite our country.

It will be a no brainer for Trump to get the economy back on track. After Obama's failures that will be child's play. Just lower taxes and reduce some of the stupid regulations and the economy will be off and running.

Trump is going to have to prioritize his battles because he has a lot of Obama's damage to undo.

Hopefully he will pull it off and if he does the American people will see how toxic the Democrats have been for this country.

Libs goddamn that was quite the epic beating you took. Its been 122 years since Republicans won the White House, Senate, and House. You just lost 3 to 4 SCOTUS nominations. Obama's legacy just got flushed down the toilet. I warned you not to piss off God.

And you get an orange Kim Il Jong

I told you libs you would be destroyed, take a few days to process the epic beating. :itsok:
The dems gave away the election. They could have won with Bernie. He consistently out polled Trump in the double digits. But no, they didn't want Bernie, they insisted on running fucking Hillary.

Their bad.

Now let's see how many of his crazy ideas he can actually do.
Most require the cooperation of Congress. Some may be ruled unConstitutional by SCOTUS. I think Trump is smart enough to not piss up a rope.
Obamas pen and phone broken?
I sincerely hope so. That was a MAJOR problem with Obama, he did not want to work within the constitution and instead thought he could dictate what government was going to do.

One of the major things that Trump can accomplish is getting rid of that precedent.

"I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED!" - Donald Trump

I don't know about the other states but the exit polling in Florida indicated that the majority of college educated people voted for Trump instead of that Crooked Hillary bitch.

The great majority of Crooked Hillary's support came from the ghetto big cities of the country that is is not exactly known for being educated.

Florida was an anomaly. And there is a lot of political and socio-economic know-nothings with degrees.

Trump is highly unpopular among those that are at least mildly educated in how politics and policy connects to the reality, because if you are familiar with that there is little chance of you buying Trump's bs rhetoric and empty promises.

Even looking at the forum boards here and conservative circles, the ones that were enthusiastic for Trump were consistently silly posters.
And the one that were enthusiastic for Hillary were silly posters as well.

Just stating that Trump is unpopular with educated people might sound good but is incorrect.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

It was not education that was the deciding factor of those with degrees - it was race and sex.

More lefty butt hurt.

Comical, isn't it?

The Moon Bats should be concentrating on understanding why Crooked Hillary and the Democrats lost instead of coming up with stupid silly shit about questioning the education of the 55 million people that voted against Crooked Hillary.
No, not really.

It is sad rather than comical. The dems demanding that the country be healed and that Trump needs to unify it are, at the same time, also stating that those voting for him are racist, misogynistic and uneducated.
What is truly telling is that after losing THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT they are still looking down their nose at half the nation with disgust.

Then they wonder how they could lose such an election that should have been in the bag.

[

I told you libs you would be destroyed, take a few days to process the epic beating. :itsok:

Right now. the whole civilised world is laughing at you. Some are crying too. The amount of damage this man can do to the world is astonishing. You watch. Come back here in four years from now and we'll have a yarn about his presidency. I bet you won't be so smug then.

*Edit - in fact I'm betting that the mid-terms in 2018 both houses will go back to the Dems. Easily...

Yup, the globalist Marxists that want white Christian culture eradicated is in shock. Too bad for them we're not rolling over.

They called us deplorable, they attacked us and mocked us...so we kicked the shit out of them...only took one day they didn't put up much of a fight.
And they are still attacking and mocking.

They called us deplorable, they attacked us and mocked us...so we kicked the shit out of them...only took one day they didn't put up much of a fight.

A large section of his base are. Misogynistic. Racist. Dumb arses...
Case in point.

Your hate and judgment is noted. It is also reveals more about yourself than it does others.

Most of the polls were cooked by way oversampling Democrats.

LA Times looks like the most accurate one of all!

Even hack Silver had to adjust somewhat for the bias.

No, the polls were not wrong!!!

They are national polls. When you poll nationally you obviously get national results.

You have to (and they should, but they're too damn lazy to), reduce the percentage by the surplus votes each candidate gets from the non swing states.

This year those should be:

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

The difference of 5 million is roughly 3.9% of the total national vote.

She needed that large of a lead to be win the majority of swing states. Below that and she losses swing states and marginal blue states.

The polls call California many more times than any other because they hold a huge population. She will win it with a surplus of +2.6 million votes. That alone will skew the national vote by +1.5 democrat.

The pollsters also showed Clinton with an Electoral college win, which wipes out your national vs. state theory, bub.

Pardon my French, but bullshit.

The national polls are different than the state polls.

Clinton had a massive amount of votes from dark blue states over what she needed to win those states. Trump also had some, but the difference was 3.9% of the total votes cast in the last presidential election.

For her to start even in the swing states, she needed to lead in the national polls by 3.9%. Any less and the swing states start falling trumps way, and the marginally blue states go red.

I posted this two weeks before the election. I also posted that Clinton would win the popular vote and Trump the EC.

And that extra cash I now have in my pocket because folks (even pollsters), are too damn lazy to run a simple spreadsheet, sure feels good too!
Yep...Not many people understand this concept( state vs national) and quite frankly those are the people that pollsters target. The uninformed and those too lazy to do their own homework.
This is not the first time polling data for a presidential election was out of touch with the voters.
I was watching CNN and one talking head with a sneer on her face mentioned polling data that showed a Clinton win was skewed by those who either refused to answer pollsters or to avoid being criticized claimed they were for Clinton. She was in essence crying "no fair".....Whiners

People make premises based on the idea that the pollsters aren't corporate arms. Hillary was artificially ahead the entire time so that the media could control the pro Hillary sell / narrative. The most reputable pollers Gallup curiously dropped out of presidential polling because they understood that the books were being cooked and their people were undoubtedly paid off to not be f'ing with the narrative.

Retard, yes, there actually is a difference between intelligence and knowledge. You obviously have deficiency in the former, which explains both your posting and support of Trump despite having spent considerable time politiking.
Ahhh, so you lied previously and really do think most Americans are morons and retards. Interesting. You seem to have a lot of anger in you to lie about others and make personal attacks instead of honestly discuss the issue at hand.

FWIW, I voted for Johnson and only support Trump as the duly elected POTUS just as I've done Obama.

They are national polls. When you poll nationally you obviously get national results.

You have to (and they should, but they're too damn lazy to), reduce the percentage by the surplus votes each candidate gets from the non swing states.

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

She needed that large of a lead to be win the majority of swing states. Below that and she losses swing states and marginal blue states.

The polls call California many more times than any other because they hold a huge population. She will win it with a surplus of +2.6 million votes. That alone will skew the national vote by +1.5 democrat.

The pollsters also showed Clinton with an Electoral college win, which wipes out your national vs. state theory, bub.

Clinton had a massive amount of votes from dark blue states over what she needed to win those states. Trump also had some, but the difference was 3.9% of the total votes cast in the last presidential election.

For her to start even in the swing states, she needed to lead in the national polls by 3.9%. Any less and the swing states start falling trumps way, and the marginally blue states go red.

I posted this two weeks before the election. I also posted that Clinton would win the popular vote and Trump the EC.

And that extra cash I now have in my pocket because folks (even pollsters), are too damn lazy to run a simple spreadsheet, sure feels good too!
Yep...Not many people understand this concept( state vs national) and quite frankly those are the people that pollsters target. The uninformed and those too lazy to do their own homework.
This is not the first time polling data for a presidential election was out of touch with the voters.
I was watching CNN and one talking head with a sneer on her face mentioned polling data that showed a Clinton win was skewed by those who either refused to answer pollsters or to avoid being criticized claimed they were for Clinton. She was in essence crying "no fair".....Whiners

People make premises based on the idea that the pollsters aren't corporate arms. Hillary was artificially ahead the entire time so that the media could control the pro Hillary sell / narrative. The most reputable pollers Gallup curiously dropped out of presidential polling because they understood that the books were being cooked and their people were undoubtedly paid off to not be f'ing with the narrative.

Bullshit. Hillary got more votes, even after Comey screwed her.
upload_2016-11-9_20-14-11.png

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

View attachment 97727

Only in libtard land is not investigating a series of felons considered "screwing" someone.

The poll numbers were so far off, can anyone have faith in Obama's polls numbers? I think if we had a real media and a fair polling system his numbers would be under 40%...

Most of the polls were cooked by way oversampling Democrats.

LA Times looks like the most accurate one of all!

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

The word is "conneries", and it's what you eat for breakfast, bub.

Ahhh, so you lied previously and really do think most Americans are morons and retards.

Provide direct quote liar.
LOL. Not only are you wrong, but now I suspect your ability to be coherent.
Translation: I believe the vast majority of Americans are fucking morons.

Vast majority of Americans do not know much of anything when it comes to politics and issues. That doesn't make them "FUCKING MORONS!", it makes them ignorant, which they OBJECTIVELY are.

The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania – Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds

36 Percent - that's how many Americans know bare basics that there is Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of government.

Clinton 9.5 million
Trump 4.5 million.

View attachment 97727

I call SHEnanigans. There is no way that Comey had Sexual Relations with That Wymmens.

Ahhh, so you lied previously and really do think most Americans are morons and retards.

Vast majority of Americans do not know much of anything when it comes to politics and issues. That doesn't make them "FUCKING MORONS!", it makes them ignorant, which they OBJECTIVELY are.

The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania – Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds

36 Percent - that's how many Americans know bare basics that there is Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of government.

Ooook, so your evidence that I think that half of Americans are morons...is a post of me denying that half of Americans are morons just because they are ignorant in politics and public policy.

Want to get your brain cells shuffling again and produce something non-stupid?

View attachment 97727

Only in libtard land is not investigating a series of felons considered "screwing" someone.

It's done now, so I won't bother explaining yet again how that was all bullshit, because you don't care about facts anyway, but it's disgusting to see a party that claims religious beliefs willing to behave so dishonorably.

Ooook, so your evidence that I think that half of Americans are morons...is a post of me denying that half of Americans are morons just because they are ignorant in politics and public policy.

Want to get your brain cells shuffling again and produce something non-stupid?
Only partly. It was your other two statements on the subject (not counting the third one you just made), your foaming-at-the-mouth anger to the point 1) you are making multiple insults and 2) you attributed one of my quotes to P F Tinmore. Obviously you are mad with rage and it's only a matter of time before you begin breaking keys on your keyboard.

Forum List

Back