OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

But seriously... there's a whole bunch of popcorn allegations in the news.

It takes only one to hit the butter and Kavanaugh gets chewed up.

there's nothing. been nothing six other times. I doubt a seventh brings anything new to light.

Last edited:
Safeway Ford Says She Visited in 1982 Didn’t exist Until 1986

Vanity/Twitter ^
The #Safeway store that #DrFord claims to have gone to in 1982 after the attempted rape, didn’t open until 1986 ... #KavanaughConfirmation
So she will say that it happened in and around 1986 ? That will be investigated next.

Sounds like the lies will be unfolding all over the place or they already are. Tell one lie, and a liar has to tell another in order to cover the first one up, and on and on and on it goes after that. In the mean time the stall is working perfectly.
Youve been listening to the Drumpfsexuals I see. That Safeway has been around since the 60's.

A Giant Controversy Hits Potomac

"Castleberry said the Potomac Village Safeway has "wanted to expand almost from the time we came in there in 1968."
Again Road Kill. Suggest YOU get in touch with the ARTICLES WRITER and ask for a retraction....until then. I retract nothing since I am not the originator....is this hard for you to omprehend?

Dude, if the left had anything valid, they'd have already hauled it out. We're going through this sick pantomime precisely because they have jack shit.

Breaking: Evidence that Brett Kavanaugh habitually exposed himself to several nurses upon being born and then to other females for months.
May be a call now for hiring granny nurses only.

LOL

Apart from all that...
Judge Brett Kavanaugh's comments before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, Laurence H. Tribe writes, "disqualify him from participating in a wide range of the cases that may come before the Supreme Court." CreditCreditErin Schaff for The New York Times

Much might be said about Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s possible confirmation to the Supreme Court: in terms of his still only partly disclosed professional record, the allegations of sexual assault and his candor, or lack of it, in testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

But apart from all that — and apart from whatever the reopened F.B.I. investigation might reveal — the judge himself has unwittingly provided the most compelling argument against his elevation to that court.

His intemperate personal attacks on members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and his partisan tirades against what he derided as a conspiracy of liberal political enemies guilty of a “calculated and orchestrated political hit” do more than simply display a strikingly injudicious temperament. They disqualify him from participating in a wide range of the cases that may come before the Supreme Court: cases involving individuals or groups that Judge Kavanaugh has now singled out, under oath and in front of the entire nation, as implacable adversaries.

Well before last week’s hearing, public officials and scholars of legal ethics were already debating whether a Justice Kavanaugh, with his unusually expansive views of presidential power, would be required to recuse himself from cases involving the legal fate of the president who nominated him.

Safeway Ford Says She Visited in 1982 Didn’t exist Until 1986

Vanity/Twitter ^
The #Safeway store that #DrFord claims to have gone to in 1982 after the attempted rape, didn’t open until 1986 ... #KavanaughConfirmation
So she will say that it happened in and around 1986 ? That will be investigated next.

Sounds like the lies will be unfolding all over the place or they already are. Tell one lie, and a liar has to tell another in order to cover the first one up, and on and on and on it goes after that. In the mean time the stall is working perfectly.
Youve been listening to the Drumpfsexuals I see. That Safeway has been around since the 60's.

A Giant Controversy Hits Potomac

"Castleberry said the Potomac Village Safeway has "wanted to expand almost from the time we came in there in 1968."
Again Road Kill. Suggest YOU get in touch with the ARTICLES WRITER and ask for a retraction....until then. I retract nothing since I am not the originator....is this hard for you to omprehend?
Whats hard for me to comprehend is why you didnt research before looking like a fool for posting it? I mean I know you guys tend to be pretty stupid but you should know by now that you Drumpfsexuals always lie about stuff.

Breaking: Evidence that Brett Kavanaugh habitually exposed himself to several nurses upon being born and then to other females for months.

LOL

Apart from all that...
Judge Brett Kavanaugh's comments before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, Laurence H. Tribe writes, "disqualify him from participating in a wide range of the cases that may come before the Supreme Court." CreditCreditErin Schaff for The New York Times

Much might be said about Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s possible confirmation to the Supreme Court: in terms of his still only partly disclosed professional record, the allegations of sexual assault and his candor, or lack of it, in testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

But apart from all that — and apart from whatever the reopened F.B.I. investigation might reveal — the judge himself has unwittingly provided the most compelling argument against his elevation to that court.

His intemperate personal attacks on members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and his partisan tirades against what he derided as a conspiracy of liberal political enemies guilty of a “calculated and orchestrated political hit” do more than simply display a strikingly injudicious temperament. They disqualify him from participating in a wide range of the cases that may come before the Supreme Court: cases involving individuals or groups that Judge Kavanaugh has now singled out, under oath and in front of the entire nation, as implacable adversaries.

Well before last week’s hearing, public officials and scholars of legal ethics were already debating whether a Justice Kavanaugh, with his unusually expansive views of presidential power, would be required to recuse himself from cases involving the legal fate of the president who nominated him.
Edward, with the way the Democrats keep moving the goal post now, and how they condemned the man before any of the latest allegations came about (condemned him because of Trump picking him in their rehtoric prior), and after they threw everything they had at him during his confirmation hearings, I just don't see how the Democrats can be taken seriously at this point and time. It ain't looking good.

LOL

Apart from all that...

Edward, with the way the Democrats keep moving the goal post now, and how they condemned the man before any of the latest allegations came about (condemned him because of Trump picking him in their rehtoric prior), and after they threw everything they had at him during his confirmation hearings, I just don't see how the Democrats can be taken seriously at this point and time. It ain't looking good.
I could have sworn they condemned him because they were not given access to about 90% of his briefs?

LOL

Apart from all that...

I could have sworn they condemned him because they were not given access to about 90% of his briefs?
Another stall tactic.

LOL

Apart from all that...

Another stall tactic.
So you think not having access to 90% of his opinions is a stall tactic?

LOL

Apart from all that...

Another stall tactic.

Every single document from his time on the bench is available.

Apart from all that...

Another stall tactic.

Not true and releasing 42K documents right before his hearing ensures no one is going to have time to read through them.

LOL

Apart from all that...

Another stall tactic.
Yep, because there is no way that I think that you people don't already have what you need to make an informed decision on Kavanaugh. All I've heard is rehtoric about why Kavanaugh shouldn't be voted for, and it had nothing to do with his opinions in writing. 90% ?? You couldn't read 90% of it if you didn't have it, and got it a year ago. I mean y'all couldn't read the ACA in time before shoving it down the people's throats.

Wasn't it y'all that said just pass the dam thing, and you can read it later ? Good grief.

Another stall tactic.

Not true and releasing 42K documents right before his hearing ensures no one is going to have time to read through them.

Not true

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45269.pdf

DERP!

releasing 42K documents right before his hearing

Those weren't his opinions from the bench.

Forum List

Back