OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

The Senate floor is not a courtroom and there is no such thing as presumption of innocence there.
And yet Dr. Ford was there with not one - but two - of her attorneys. And not only that, but they actually OBJECTED during the hearings on multiple occassions. But hey...there is nothing to see here. Nothing legal happening here. Move along. Just ask Faunny. :eusa_whistle:

Faun likes to make up his own “reality” construct. :lmao:
LOL

Still not a courtroom which is where presumption of innocence is applicable. You never learn, do ya, Buttplug?

I didn’t change it. I just Didn’t specify it. Sucks to be you as the burden of proof is on you. You a rat faced c u next Tuesday.
Of course you changed it. You said, I AM "a Holocaust denier." Now you say I WAS one at 17. So what changed?

You can't even comprehend tense. You have no chance at common sense.

Well you call Kav a rapist? He is not and was never accused. So past and present and truth seem to be irrelevant to you and yours. Once a denier always a denier? Right?
Your idiocy grows by the post.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Where did I call Kavanaugh a “rapist”.....

What did you call him?
I didn’t call him anything.

All you Leftists sound the same to me.
Your delusions are your problems. Don’t try to make them mine.

What did you call him? Do you think he is guilty? Your fellow Leftists do and they have called him a rapist. Do you denounce them?

The Senate floor is not a courtroom and there is no such thing as presumption of innocence there.
And yet Dr. Ford was there with not one - but two - of her attorneys. And not only that, but they actually OBJECTED during the hearings on multiple occassions. But hey...there is nothing to see here. Nothing legal happening here. Move along. Just ask Faunny. :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Still not a courtroom which is where presumption of innocence is applicable. You never learn, do ya, Buttplug?

Yet he is being tried in the court of public opinion.

Of course you changed it. You said, I AM "a Holocaust denier." Now you say I WAS one at 17. So what changed?

You can't even comprehend tense. You have no chance at common sense.

Well you call Kav a rapist? He is not and was never accused. So past and present and truth seem to be irrelevant to you and yours. Once a denier always a denier? Right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

What did you call him?

What did you call him? Do you think he is guilty? Your fellow Leftists do and they have called him a rapist. Do you denounce them?
Everything I’ve posted about him can be found on this forum. Feel free to do your homework before you stick your foot in your mouth.

LOL

Of course he is. That’s what these confirmation hearing are all about. And the is no such thing as presumption of innocence in the court of public opinion.

Roe v Wade is dead by summer.

I really doubt it. For one, the primary objection people on the right had to him was that he was very unlikely to touch Roe v Wade. For another, I can't even imagine the legal case that could come up and make it all the way to the Supreme Court that would allow that at this point.

But seriously... there's a whole bunch of popcorn allegations in the news.
It takes only one to hit the butter and Kavanaugh gets chewed up.
Dude, if the left had anything valid, they'd have already hauled it out. We're going through this sick pantomime precisely because they have jack shit.

Ramirez said Kavanaugh hauled it out in front of her and I don't see why it's a Dem thing? Aren't you concerned about that kind of behavior?
Don't worry, there's going to be enough popcorn for everybody ... maybe even a cracker jack surprise for you :)

The main reason we're not concerned about it is because we don't find her story credible.

We also aren't childish enough to think this is, or should be, entertainment.

LOL

Of course he is. That’s what these confirmation hearing are all about. And the is no such thing as presumption of innocence in the court of public opinion.

There should not be a presumption of guilt now. Only an idiot would not see this for what it is. A delay tactic by the Donkeys.

icon_rolleyes.gif

What did you call him?

Everything I’ve posted about him can be found on this forum. Feel free to do your homework before you stick your foot in your mouth.

Your fellow Leftists not only call him a rapist but changed their avatars to reflect such. So...you're guilty by association, Leftist.

Ramirez said Kavanaugh hauled it out in front of her and I don't see why it's a Dem thing? Aren't you concerned about that kind of behavior?
Don't worry, there's going to be enough popcorn for everybody ... maybe even a cracker jack surprise for you :)
You don't see why its a DEM thing.....LOLOL!
OMG\]

Yeah ! dumb asses on both sides LOLOL![/QUOTE]

And hypocrites on ONE side, wanting to throw a Puritan hissy fit when it's a Republican, but utterly ignoring Democrats.

LOL

"We don't ever have to apply the rules to US, because REASONS!"

So very, very tired of the endless excuses why it's okay for leftists to behave like primitive, vicious savages.

LOL

There should not be a presumption of guilt now. Only an idiot would not see this for what it is. A delay tactic by the Donkeys.
There is no presumption of guilt. That would be you speaking from delusion again. What there is, is Ford making a claim against Kavanaugh. The Senators will decide which of them they believe and cast a vote. For many, the vote they cast will not even be based on Ford’s claims.

Kavanaugh or Trump could have avoided a 'court of public opinion' had they insisted on an investigation by the FBI. But then again, he loves reality shows that feed on incomplete data. It's all about filling the void with whoever shouts the loudest or who pulls the woman by the hair the furthest.
crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-hair-in-hoboken.jpg

Grunt !!!

You don't see why its a DEM thing.....LOLOL!
OMG\]

Yeah ! dumb asses on both sides LOLOL![/QUOTE]
Is that why your avatar promotes Mister Mooocher?

LOL

There is no presumption of guilt. That would be you speaking from delusion again. What there is, is Ford making a claim against Kavanaugh. The Senators will decide which of them they believe and cast a vote. For many, the vote they cast will not even be based on Ford’s claims.

Senators are partisan hacks. Feinstein being the biggest one. Again your fellow leftists have labeled him as guilty and you believe he is as well. Don't dodge.

icon_rolleyes.gif

What did you call him?

Your fellow Leftists not only call him a rapist but changed their avatars to reflect such. So...you're guilty by association, Leftist.
LOLOL

So it’s your perverted prejudices that guide your beliefs and not what individuals actually say? Well using your logic, that one is guilty by association and for no other reason, then that would mean Kavanaugh is guilty as charged because I’ve seen cases where Republicans have committed rape. Guilt by association isn’t my personal belief, but it’s yours.

Kavanaugh or Trump could have avoided a 'court of public opinion' had they insisted on an investigation by the FBI. But then again, he loves reality shows that feed on incomplete data. It's all about filling the void with whoever shouts the loudest or who pulls the woman by the hair the furthest.
crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-hair-in-hoboken.jpg

Grunt !!!

Feinstein could have shared the letter she received with Grassley and the FBI and they would have done the background checks in private. IT IS HER FAULT not Trump's you idiot Leftist.

LOL

What is really sad is that you think that the court room is the only place that presumption of innocence should apply.

It is part of the very core of our legal system not because it only belongs there but because it is a fundamental value within a lawful society.

Forum List

Back