Official NCAA 2010 Football Season Thread

Georgia is a dirty fucking team. what is that THREE face mask penalties now?

No, the blunder allowed the touchdown. If there was no illegal block, Adams wouldn't have moved the ball at all. It was a fair call.

No, the blunder allowed the touchdown. If there was no illegal block, Adams wouldn't have moved the ball at all. It was a fair call.

I wasn't saying it wasn't a fair call. I was saying our team made a mistake by committing the penalty.

I wasn't saying it wasn't a fair call. I was saying our team made a mistake by committing the penalty.

Sure, but I don't think it's fair to say that it cost us the touchdown. The block allowed Adams to break out.

Sure, but I don't think it's fair to say that it cost us the touchdown. The block allowed Adams to break out.

True, but it appeared to me that the kid could have made a legal block and accomplished the same thing. We'll never know of course.

Holy shit it's nice to have a good kicker.

a true fresh to.

were gonna win this game bro. First SEC win against Georgia coming

I'm remaining optimistically confident.

Their defense looked worn out in the first quarter. We SHOULD put up some big points in the third and fourth. We still can't establish a run game (especially without Dennis Johnson), but Joe Adams is so fucking amazing, I don't even care about the run.

Holy shit it's nice to have a good kicker.

a true fresh to.

were gonna win this game bro. First SEC win against Georgia coming

I'm remaining optimistically confident.

Their defense looked worn out in the first quarter. We SHOULD put up some big points in the third and fourth. We still can't establish a run game (especially without Dennis Johnson), but Joe Adams is so fucking amazing, I don't even care about the run.

well like sweet llou said at halftime, the run would be nice, BUT Mallett can carry this team against UGA. Next week will be differnt though.

Joe Adams is da manner.

Ryan Mallett is da man.

Ronnie Wingo is da man.

Been a long time since our team had more than one man we could count on.

Oh, and Broderick Green is a fucking beast.

Joe Adams is da manner.

Ryan Mallett is da man.

Ronnie Wingo is da man.

DJ Williams ain't half bad, either. If only Dennis Johnson wasn't out. We have a LOT of people that can move the football. Next week, we need our defense to stop the football from moving.

Joe Adams is da manner.

Ryan Mallett is da man.

Ronnie Wingo is da man.

DJ Williams ain't half bad, either. If only Dennis Johnson wasn't out. We have a LOT of people that can move the football. Next week, we need our defense to stop the football from moving.

Outside of a few mistakes, another one of which just happened, I think our defense is playing well today considering the environment.

We need to learn to fucking tackle. BOTH of those guys are fucking failures. Grabbing someone's jersey isn't going to drag him down. Wrap your mother fucking arms around the guy and bring him down.

We need to learn to fucking tackle. BOTH of those guys are fucking failures. Grabbing someone's jersey isn't going to drag him down. Wrap your mother fucking arms around the guy and bring him down.

It's like sometimes they forget to tackle low. Going after shoulders is old Reggie Herring bullshit, and I want it gone, mostly it is. but every once in awhile...........

Fucking stupid right there, Joe would be out of this game if i were Petrino.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back