Official: R-wing hackers tried repeatedly to attack Obamacare website?

At least someone is checking the site for security.

I pity the poor suckers that signed up for Dem-O Care, their personal information is probably being sold as we speak, they're sadly screwed thanks to all Democrats in Congress and Obama.

Last edited:
This just in. It is very possible that right wing operatives have successfully attacked the Obamacare site and are greatly responsible for the troubles besieging Obamacare overall. Stay tuned boys and girls. Stay tuned

Official: Hackers tried repeatedly to attack Obamacare website - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official...

Official: R-wing hackers tried repeatedly to attack Obamacare website?

Your thread title fails your link. :cuckoo:

This just in. It is very possible that right wing operatives have successfully attacked the Obamacare site and are greatly responsible for the troubles besieging Obamacare overall. Stay tuned boys and girls. Stay tuned

Washington (CNN) -- Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official...

This is what you call the shit ball effect. Grab a handful of shit, sling it see if any will stick.
So how many excuses will their be for an already known failure?

Sigh. Seriously? From your link:

Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official.

The attacks, which are under investigation, failed, said the official.

So in other words the OP knowingly lied? No wonder he supports obama they have at least one thing in common if not more.

:lol:

The best way to pull off a lie is to not post a link, that way your fellow morans can all join in before getting slammed.

tHEY ALREADY RUINED IT WITH MANY STATES MORE THAN EXPECTED, AND THEN REFUSING FUNDING...WOULDN'T DOUBT IT A BIT...

Does anyone speak Franco? I can't figure out what the fuck he is trying to say.

Sorry no.

I do speak some liberalise, but he has a deep accent from the isle of Moranica.

honestly, who would hate going to the pub?

You are just too dumb for words. From the very article you posted:

"The attacks, which are under investigation, failed, said the official."

Where did it even mention right-wing? It is not just right-wingers that are against Obamacare. Hey, you forgot to mention that George W. Bush lead this effort... :lol:

I should neg you for this post, but I won't, simply because you did a good enough job of negging yourself with the idiocy of this post and your comments. This is a perfect example as to why people like you are a complete and total waste of a food stamp.

francoHFW who brayed like a JACKASS: said:
tHEY ALREADY RUINED IT WITH MANY STATES MORE THAN EXPECTED, AND THEN REFUSING FUNDING...WOULDN'T DOUBT IT A BIT...

Do everyone a favor, go sit on the toilet and clear out your mind...whatever there is of it

You want to "neg" him for what?

Pointing out that there was DOS attacks on the site?

Man..you've got a low bar.

Boy I can't wait until the new Yorker guy comes on line. He called me a liar for posting the headline as it appeared in the article. I can just imagine what he is going to say about you...well yes I can....

The site had the perfect defense, be non-functional.

Does anyone speak Franco? I can't figure out what the fuck he is trying to say.

The language is called idiotese. Somehow franco is bleating that the web site problems are caused by both democrat (obviously not an idiotese word in this context) and Republican state governments not taking on a huge burden just because Obama told them so. How that effects the no bid contract given to Michelle's Canadian buddy is anyone's guess.

You are just too dumb for words. From the very article you posted:

"The attacks, which are under investigation, failed, said the official."

Where did it even mention right-wing? It is not just right-wingers that are against Obamacare. Hey, you forgot to mention that George W. Bush lead this effort... :lol:

I should neg you for this post, but I won't, simply because you did a good enough job of negging yourself with the idiocy of this post and your comments. This is a perfect example as to why people like you are a complete and total waste of a food stamp.

francoHFW who brayed like a JACKASS: said:

Do everyone a favor, go sit on the toilet and clear out your mind...whatever there is of it

You want to "neg" him for what?

Pointing out that there was DOS attacks on the site?

Man..you've got a low bar.

For changing the title of the article to imply something not within the OP. On other blog sites that is a violation of the rules.

Forum List

Back