Official State of the Union Thread

This thread will open and then float in Politics forum beginning around 6PM EST Feb 5th.. All comments, opinion, analysis belong in here on this topic. Other threads in all other forums risk closure or merging. This thread will be the focus until 6PM EST Wednesday. Afterwards, any breaking related events/news with NEW information, may open in Politics..

Know the topic.. Severely off-topic, all personal or derailing posts will be deleted and/or warned..
/——/ Watching Fox. Juan Williams is giving Trump advice on how to get re-elected. TFF

Women in white invoke the Vestal Virgins of ancient Rome!!! Are there any virgins in the Democratic party??? Maybe if they brought in some 10-year-olds!!!

This thread will open and then float in Politics forum beginning around 6PM EST Feb 5th.. All comments, opinion, analysis belong in here on this topic. Other threads in all other forums risk closure or merging. This thread will be the focus until 6PM EST Wednesday. Afterwards, any breaking related events/news with NEW information, may open in Politics..

Know the topic.. Severely off-topic, all personal or derailing posts will be deleted and/or warned..
/——/ Watching Fox. Juan Williams is giving Trump advice on how to get re-elected. TFF
Turn that garbage off and watch an unfiltered live feed.

Every women in the Democratic party has had at least 2-3 abortions!!! That's a requirement to get in!!!

Hope puloosey does the exorcist thing. Head starts to spin starts vomiting strips naked and says I’m the Antichrist and all shall bowe to me.

/—/ nothing filtered on Fox.

What he actually meant to say was

"Evertone in the Administration and the campaign has had contact with the Russians and they all lied about it"

You know, if this was any other republican nominee from the 2016 race or a past republican president, I would think it would be worth tuning in to watch because what the president says matters. Because it’s a dumb sack of shit like Trump who is an embarrassment to the rest of the world, i have no desire to. I would just be cringing the entire time and might vomit on my TV.

/—/ nothing filtered on Fox.
Watch a live unfiltered feed bruh. That TV shit is for lemmings that need to be told what to think. Commentary on what you watch is unnecessary

Seriously, I thought Mark Shields left this planet? Or at least moved to the other side of the lawn.

Forum List

Back