officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

I will hate it if that happens. It's gonna be interesting.

Hell, the Lakers are only down 7 right now. They might win tonight. Stay tuned.
game over

Celtics win!!!!!!
They still have to win one more....I wouldn't start celebrating yet.....this one is going 7.

the celtics have never lost a game 7 in an NBA finals, and the winner of game 5 has won the finals 76% of the time.

good luck

First, I am a huge KG fan. A Chicago product and a class act.
Second, although I gained a lot of respect for Kobe in representing the US so well and bring home the gold. It's still hard to love the guy, since the MJ comparison are too hard to take! MJ is God in Chicago and I hate the MJ comparison (even if they are warranted in Kobe's case).
Third, I fucking hate Ron Artest, he doesn't deserve a ring.

game over

Celtics win!!!!!!
They still have to win one more....I wouldn't start celebrating yet.....this one is going 7.
given your track record on this so far
you should stop making predictions ;)

Of course you are right, but I love talking smack - the outcome is secondary!! :lol:

I hope the Lakers win, but if they don't- I won't lose a second of sleep worrying about it or anything I have said. The games have been exciting and fun to watch, that is all I expect. If these games were blowouts, what fun would that be?

PS: Anyone who thinks that guessing the outcome of an athletic event is some sort of "skill" is mark, just waiting to be fleeced. Anything can happen!

Final Prognostication: Lakers win game 6 and game 7 in front of these gals....
lal_dance08_305x350.jpg

given your track record on this so far
you should stop making predictions ;)

Of course you are right, but I love talking smack - the outcome is secondary!! :lol:

I hope the Lakers win, but if they don't- I won't lose a second of sleep worrying about it or anything I have said. The games have been exciting and fun to watch, that is all I expect. If these games were blowouts, what fun would that be?

PS: Anyone who thinks that guessing the outcome of an athletic event is some sort of "skill" is mark, just waiting to be fleeced. Anything can happen!

Final Prognostication: Lakers win game 6 and game 7 in front of these gals....
lal_dance08_305x350.jpg
well, just think, some of those girls might need consolation after the Celtics win ;)

The anticipation is killing me. I don't know how I am getting to bed today.

Personally. after the World Champion Lakers crush the Celtics tonight , I'll sleep like a freakin' baby. :clap2::clap2:

You (and the other fans of the underdog Celtics) just might have the worst couple of nights of your life waiting for the fourth seeded Celtics to lose game 7! Especially after the momentum dramatically shifts back to the World Champion Lakers. Home court baby!!- they call it an "ADVANTAGE" for a reason. :cool:

Good Luck!!!

I hate basketball; but don't put money on the Lakers as the Celtics are 11-0 when they have a 3-2 lead in a playoff series.
If u already bet on the Lakers, kiss it good-bye.
Stats like these usually hold up.

I hate basketball; but don't put money on the Lakers as the Celtics are 11-0 when they have a 3-2 lead in a playoff series.
yeah, and never before has a team come back from being down 3-0 in a pro sport series

OOPS
look at the Bruins

yeah, and never before has a team come back from being down 3-0 in a pro sport series

OOPS
look at the Bruins

Last time I checked, basketball players don't wear hockey skates.
But I do understand your EMO post.
I have no dog in this fight.
I only bet the horses and football, not necessarily in that order.
Being an Eagles fan (hey Philly!), when the Eagles are the dog, at home, against Detroit, it is a 74% chance that the Eags will cover the bet.

Watch da' game, be aware of the stats, and rub it in my face if Lakers win.

OOPS
look at the Bruins

Being an Eagles fan (hey Philly!), when the Eagles are the dog, at home, against Detroit, it is a 74% chance that the Eags will cover the bet.

my point is there is always a first time
i dont WANT it to happen, but i wont go on thinking it CANT happen
i usually take these things one game at a time

OOPS
look at the Bruins

my point is there is always a first time
i dont WANT it to happen, but i wont go on thinking it CANT happen
i usually take these things one game at a time

First timers are great. Unless one bets against them. (I love mdn. races in horse racing, especially in a field of 1x'er's).:lol:

The anticipation is killing me. I don't know how I am getting to bed today.

Personally. after the World Champion Lakers crush the Celtics tonight , I'll sleep like a freakin' baby. :clap2::clap2:

You (and the other fans of the underdog Celtics) just might have the worst couple of nights of your life waiting for the fourth seeded Celtics to lose game 7! Especially after the momentum dramatically shifts back to the World Champion Lakers. Home court baby!!- they call it an "ADVANTAGE" for a reason. :cool:

Good Luck!!!

6a00d8341c630a53ef01156f797373970c-pi

perkins is hurt, lakers are rolling

bummer

indeed it is...

my prediction still stands. Boston wins game 5 and game 7

Sure they will. :cuckoo:

After the massive momentum swing from the BLOWOUT we are watching tonight, the Celtics may as well stay in the locker room on Thursday. The only chance the Celtics had was to win all three in Beantown. They blew it.

The Lakers are the better team and you are seeing it tonight.

Forum List

Back