Oh Bernie...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Officials with the Democratic National Committee have accused the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders of improperly accessing confidential voter information gathered by the rival campaign of Hillary Clinton, according to several party officials.

Jeff Weaver, the Vermont senator’s campaign manager, acknowledged that a low-level staffer had viewed the information but blamed a software vendor hired by the DNC for a glitch that allowed access. Weaver said one Sanders staffer was fired over the incident.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e2e14e-a522-11e5-b53d-972e2751f433_story.html
Sanders campaign improperly accessed Clinton voter data

Dirt is coming out. I guess that's what happens when you forgot to wipe the hard drive with a cloth. IMO, Clinton or even DNC set him up, and the cuck walked right into it. Maybe he'll realize that he has no choice but to run as independent and split the vote.

My, aren't you the wishful thinker.

He'll concede to Hillary when she wins the nomination, and don't be surprised if he isn't appointed Secretary of the Treasury. He's the best candidate for that job.

My, aren't you the wishful thinker.

He'll concede to Hillary when she wins the nomination, and don't be surprised if he isn't appointed Secretary of the Treasury. He's the best candidate for that job.

My, you're not thinker at all. You should read the article first.

lol
I think he said something about unfair media coverage too. Are his supporters going to blast him like they did Webb?

I dislike the way Bernie wants to spend money. But then, we haven't had a fiscal conservative in office for decades.

I do like how he is running. He doesn't take PAC money or special interest funding. He has had 2 million people contribute to his campaign, with an average of $30 each.

Forum List

Back