Oh, Brother - Jeff Walz dishes on Tim

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
OH, BROTHER — JEFF WALZ, the older brother of Minnesota Gov. TIM WALZ, sparked delight in MAGA world over comments he made on Facebook suggesting that he supports Trump’s campaign and has reservations about his sibling: “The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future,” the elder Walz wrote in one post.

Now, one such story has come to light after NewsNation’s Rich McHugh called up Jeff Walz — and the result is … a dud.

“I’ll give you one example,” Jeff Walz said. “My little brother, when we were younger, we would go on family trips in a station wagon. And the thing was, nobody wanted to sit with him, because he had car sickness and would always throw up on us, that sort of thing.”

No word yet on how many votes this will flip in the “blue wall” states.

Gasp! This changes everything! Who wants a VP who threw up in the car as a child, am I right? If this is the worst that can be said about Tim Walz... LOL

OH, BROTHER — JEFF WALZ, the older brother of Minnesota Gov. TIM WALZ, sparked delight in MAGA world over comments he made on Facebook suggesting that he supports Trump’s campaign and has reservations about his sibling: “The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future,” the elder Walz wrote in one post.

Now, one such story has come to light after NewsNation’s Rich McHugh called up Jeff Walz — and the result is … a dud.

“I’ll give you one example,” Jeff Walz said. “My little brother, when we were younger, we would go on family trips in a station wagon. And the thing was, nobody wanted to sit with him, because he had car sickness and would always throw up on us, that sort of thing.”

Gasp! This changes everything! Who wants a VP who threw up in the car as a child, am I right? If this is the worst that can be said about Tim Walz... LOL

Definitely a game changer.

Add this astonishing behavior should give Trump the easy victory.

Last edited:

It's rather obvious already without his brother even saying anything.

ce3fc8eea4d1a9c1c37e1b9b71288f41.jpg

Forum List

Back