Oh CRAP, George Zimmerman a hero again

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

The Rev. Al NotsoSharpton is sending down a crew of crack investigators to determine the race of the person who had been trapped in the overturned truck.

What's the "again" part?

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

:clap2:

After this and still, helping people is foremost in his mind.

Not killing them.

Last edited:
What's the "again" part?

Murdering a black kid makes him a hero to racist creepy ass crackers.

Well, call me a creepy ass cracker because if some black "kid" knocked me to the ground and beat me the way the "kid" did to George, I would have wasted the motherfucker too. I wouldn't give my assailant any special consideration just because he's Black.

Zimmerman is alive and Martin is decomposing. That's fair.

Or would you prefer that Zimmerman be dead?

What's the "again" part?

Well, call me a creepy ass cracker because if some black "kid" knocked me to the ground and beat me the way the "kid" did to George, I would have wasted the motherfucker too. I wouldn't give my assailant any special consideration just because he's Black.

So you're ready to kill anyone that whips your ass? Really? That seems psychotic.

What's the "again" part?

Standing up for a homeless black man against the entire Sanford police department. Continuing to mentor black children in defiance of the program's ending. Wasting a black thug before he could become too thuggish and hurt someone else.

So you're ready to kill anyone that whips your ass? Really? That seems psychotic.
I would if I was having my skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage. How long of life threatening abuse would you take until you took action to prevent your death?

I would if I was having my skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage. How long of life threatening abuse would you take until you took action to prevent your death?

"skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage"

No witness saw this, and Zimmeran's injuries are very minor--they are typical of a scuffle. Do you believe all young black men in hoodies are "feral savages?" He was actually being followed by Zimmerman, you know.

imagine that....

someone who wants to help the public... still helping the public.

"skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage"

No witness saw this, and Zimmeran's injuries are very minor--they are typical of a scuffle. Do you believe all young black men in hoodies are "feral savages?" He was actually being followed by Zimmerman, you know.

Other than a gun shout wound to stop his assault, what other injuries or marks did Trayvon have on him? Who was the agressor and who was defending their life? You would only have to bounce my head off of the pavement once while straddling me before I used dealy force to stop you. You roll the dice when you assualt someone.....because some people bring a gun to what you think will be a fist fight.

Forum List

Back