Oh CRAP, George Zimmerman a hero again

So you're ready to kill anyone that whips your ass? Really? That seems psychotic.
I would if I was having my skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage. How long of life threatening abuse would you take until you took action to prevent your death?

"skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage"

No witness saw this, and Zimmeran's injuries are very minor--they are typical of a scuffle. Do you believe all young black men in hoodies are "feral savages?" He was actually being followed by Zimmerman, you know.

No witness is needed to SEE A stab B if they were alone and if B walked away from the meeting with A sporting a fresh puncture wound from a knife.

In any event, the seriousness of the injuries (a busted nose and lacerations or abrasions to the back of the head on the scalp are not really all that "minor") is not the point. It was what a reasonable person in GZ's position would have believed was happening to him. And most REASONABLE people would have felt that their life was in danger or at least that they were facing serious physical injury.

You pound my noggin on to the sidewal and I might consider you a feral motherfucker, too.

IF I did it to you, you'd cry like a bitch and feel in dread for your life. No doubt about it.

And no. It was not the wearing of a hoodie that made Trayvon appear to be suspicious. So you might want to find a fresh and possibly persuasive new talking pointless. That old one of yours was bogus from jump street.

I told you it was going to happen.

ACLU throws in the towel on Zimmerman prosecution.

For the ACLU, George Zimmerman case is awkward déjà vu - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

In an apparent attempt to stem the controversy, a top ACLU official wrote to Attorney General Eric Holder on Thursday to make clear that the group does not favor a second prosecution of Zimmerman in federal court.
“We are writing to clearly state the ACLU’s position on whether or not the Department of Justice (DOJ) should consider bringing federal civil rights or hate crimes charges as a result of the state court acquittal in the George Zimmerman case,” Laura Murphy, director of the ACLU’s Washington office, wrote.

That should have made eric "fast n furious" holder blanch until he turned white.

I would if I was having my skull bashed into concrete by a feral savage. How long of life threatening abuse would you take until you took action to prevent your death?

No witness saw this, and Zimmeran's injuries are very minor--they are typical of a scuffle. Do you believe all young black men in hoodies are "feral savages?" He was actually being followed by Zimmerman, you know.

No witness is needed to SEE A stab B if they were alone and if B walked away from the meeting with A sporting a fresh puncture wound from a knife.

In any event, the seriousness of the injuries (a busted nose and lacerations or abrasions to the back of the head on the scalp are not really all that "minor") is not the point. It was what a reasonable person in GZ's position would have believed was happening to him. And most REASONABLE people would have felt that their life was in danger or at least that they were facing serious physical injury.

You pound my noggin on to the sidewal and I might consider you a feral motherfucker, too.

IF I did it to you, you'd cry like a bitch and feel in dread for your life. No doubt about it.

And no. It was not the wearing of a hoodie that made Trayvon appear to be suspicious. So you might want to find a fresh and possibly persuasive new talking pointless. That old one of yours was bogus from jump street.

For the most part, I agree with you. But looking at Steve_McGarrett's posting history, it's easy to assume what he really means by "feral savage".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-blacks-see-who-s-victorious.html#post7564588

The bravery of this brave white patriot is to be commended. This is what everyday whites may face at any time, especially after the comments made by the president today, and it is wise to be prepared and never back down.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

Again?? While I agree with the Zimmerman verdict, his shooting of Martin in no way makes him a hero.

For the most part, I agree with you. But looking at Steve_McGarrett's posting history, it's easy to assume what he really means by "feral savage".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-blacks-see-who-s-victorious.html#post7564588

The bravery of this brave white patriot is to be commended. This is what everyday whites may face at any time, especially after the comments made by the president today, and it is wise to be prepared and never back down.

Well, look. If the "feral" comment was designed to invoke some racist imagery, then I agree that it's bullshit and I don't support it at all.

But if "feral" was intended only to mean wild and vicious, given the beating inflicted on GZ, then the word choice is not nearly as bad.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

Again?? While I agree with the Zimmerman verdict, his shooting of Martin in no way makes him a hero.

I agree. And I'm sure Zimmerman doesn't consider himself a hero either. No matter the circumstances, anybody calling themselves a hero for having to shoot a 17 year old probably SHOULD be behind bars.

Nice.

This should serve as a damaging blow to the racists in the left wing media.

George Zimmerman a hero again

Didn't I tell you? He was already a "hero" for stalking, chasing down and murdering a BLACK unarmed 17 year old. Unless you count Skittles and Ice Tea as "dangerous weapons".

I'm curious. If Martin deserved to die for saying "creepy ass cracker", what about what this guy said:

Mr. H. - Punk ass ****** meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)

What's the "again" part?

Murdering a black kid makes him a hero to racist creepy ass crackers.

He didn't murder anyone. Both behaved badly. Zimmerman should have gone back to his truck when the cops told him they didn't need him to follow Martin. Martin could have made a run for it if he thought he was in danger. He could also have hung up the phone on his GF and called his father or 911, but he didn't, he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman felt his life was in danger as he was obviously getting his ass kicked and fired the gun. Jury said he did so lawfully. Is it sad? Yes, but so far NOTHING has shown that it was a racist shooting.

BTW my white husband got held up last year by a black man, was that a racist armed robbery? Maybe I should be protesting in the street that my husband was held up by a black man because he was white. I didn't see Al Sharpton coming to my familes aid.

Works both ways.

What's the "again" part?

He didn't murder anyone. Both behaved badly. Zimmerman should have gone back to his truck when the cops told him they didn't need him to follow Martin. Martin could have made a run for it if he thought he was in danger. He could also have hung up the phone on his GF and called his father or 911, but he didn't, he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman felt his life was in danger as he was obviously getting his ass kicked and fired the gun. Jury said he did so lawfully. Is it sad? Yes, but so far NOTHING has shown that it was a racist shooting.

BTW my white husband got held up last year by a black man, was that a racist armed robbery? Maybe I should be protesting in the street that my husband was held up by a black man because he was white. I didn't see Al Sharpton coming to my familes aid.

Works both ways.

Martin did make a run for it. Zimmerman told us that while the police were recording him. Why do you think the police told him to stop following Martin? What did Zimmerman mean when he said Martin just "ran" off. He used the work "ran". Could it be any more clear? Zimmerman said "They always get away". What did he mean?

dang.....what else can you say about this guy except.........

fcuking A.......for the second time in two weeks, the Zman sticks his thumb in the eye of the PC whores. The guy is becoming an American legend......damn near a folk hero already!!

Last edited:

Works both ways.

Martin did make a run for it. Zimmerman told us that while the police were recording him. Why do you think the police told him to stop following Martin? What did Zimmerman mean when he said Martin just "ran" off. He used the work "ran". Could it be any more clear? Zimmerman said "They always get away". What did he mean?

Well Clearly if George,I ate one donut too many, Zimmerman killed Martin he DIDN'T just run off or he didn't just keep on running. At some point Martin MUST have encountered Zimmerman or Zimmerman wouldn't have shot him. Do you REALLY think Zimmerman could keep up with Martin in a chase? Actually didn't Zimmerman also say he was on his way back to the truck when he was attacked? So according to what you are saying Trayvon Martin runs like a fat out of shape 25 year old or Martin ran away,came back, Stalked and attack Zimmerman when he could have gotten away? Only one is believeable. BTW I seriously doubt Trayvon could have given Zimmerman the can of kick ass he gave him if he was as out of shape Zimmerman was. Just Sayin

Works both ways.

Well Clearly if George,I ate one donut too many, Zimmerman killed Martin he DIDN'T just run off or he didn't just keep on running. At some point Martin MUST have encountered Zimmerman or Zimmerman wouldn't have shot him. Do you REALLY think Zimmerman could keep up with Martin in a chase? Actually didn't Zimmerman also say he was on his way back to the truck when he was attacked? So according to what you are saying Trayvon Martin runs like a fat out of shape 25 year old or Martin ran away,came back, Stalked and attack Zimmerman when he could have gotten away? Only one is believeable. BTW I seriously doubt Trayvon could have given Zimmerman the can of kick ass he gave him if he was as out of shape Zimmerman was. Just Sayin

Good point.......that Martin kid looked like he could easily chase down a cheeta if he had to. Zman? Not so much. Im just shocked Zman only put one slug in him......that's nuts. Frankly, he got lucky with where his shot went........Zman could be very dead right now. And funny......nobody would have ever heard of him.

But he's not:up:

Forum List

Back