OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Wisc. Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^ | April 4, 2016 | Matthew Boyle
  • Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

You folks remember the Bernie UPSET in Michigan?

The presidential polls were off. Way off.

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.

• Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.

Yo, let`s not move ahead toooooo fast? Nice try Vigilante? But you are pushing the process like a Mini Puppet? Let the Man Above worry about the Scum-Bags out there? Not you or me!!!
25 DECEMBER 2007
A problem with American Research Group polling organization
Dumb Looks Still Free: A problem with American Research Group polling organization

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

CrazyCruz just needs more words. They can be just as dumb as Trumpery's words. All that matters is that there are lots and lots of them.

RWNJ traitors will never know the difference.

12670680_1101187229974330_3749250758661282234_n.jpg

You have worn out that blow up doll son

Trump is certifiable. Batshit. He rambles the most nonsensical bullshit. Ever. I'm pro-life and even I cringed to the max with his abortion take 1, no take 2, oh wait ... he meant take 3. He is clueless about government, he doesn't know what he is talking about much less what his 'very good brain' is saying. He consults with himself on foreign policy. Fuuuuck. He spews the same punchlines and whines when some media outlet is "unfair!!!" We've had seven fucking years of a whining narcissist who does things his way, fuck everyone else. We don't need another four. And no, I'm NOT supporting the beast or beanie by stating this.

Young man, if YOU need a blow up doll, I believe Obuma would do you just fine!

You speaking from experience? Lol

Zogby/Interactive is rated F by them! And Gallup rated at C+!

And? Zogby and Gallup both suck at presidential polling but apparently Gallup is at least better than ARG. Good job.

Yes, I knew you'd have nothing useful to add!

About what? I gave you a reputable source that rates polling firms and they don't care much for ARG. You came back with that they don't like two other polling companies that also have a poor performance. What do you want me to do about it?

I know you LOVE chocolate! LOLOL!

Tomorrow this discussion will be rendered moot by the voters.

Not the pollsters, not the pundits ,not the so-called "elites", nor the opinion pages of the media.

It will be decided by the "regular" folks who make this country work.

:thup:

I know you LOVE chocolate! LOLOL!
Chocolate? Of course I do. The only people that don't like chocolate are diabetics. You a diabetic? If not I think that Trump sex doll has warped your brain son.

Zogby/Interactive is rated F by them! And Gallup rated at C+!

And? Zogby and Gallup both suck at presidential polling but apparently Gallup is at least better than ARG. Good job.

Yes, I knew you'd have nothing useful to add!

About what? I gave you a reputable source that rates polling firms and they don't care much for ARG. You came back with that they don't like two other polling companies that also have a poor performance. What do you want me to do about it?

Perhaps if you like them you can stick them up your ass,and really enjoy them! And NO, I'm not going to answer your idiotic remarks all night!

Forum List

Back