OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Wisc. Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

Breitbart ^ | April 4, 2016 | Matthew Boyle
  • Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

You folks remember the Bernie UPSET in Michigan?

The presidential polls were off. Way off.

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.
You have worn out that blow up doll son

Young man, if YOU need a blow up doll, I believe Obuma would do you just fine!
You speaking from experience? Lol

I know you LOVE chocolate! LOLOL!
Chocolate? Of course I do. The only people that don't like chocolate are diabetics. You a diabetic? If not I think that Trump sex doll has warped your brain son.

I have the one of the current Mrs. Trump...jealous, or still like boys?

Zogby/Interactive is rated F by them! And Gallup rated at C+!

And? Zogby and Gallup both suck at presidential polling but apparently Gallup is at least better than ARG. Good job.

Yes, I knew you'd have nothing useful to add!

About what? I gave you a reputable source that rates polling firms and they don't care much for ARG. You came back with that they don't like two other polling companies that also have a poor performance. What do you want me to do about it?

Perhaps if you like them you can stick them up your ass,and really enjoy them! And NO, I'm not going to answer your idiotic remarks all night!

What's the matter? Can't deal with the facts that your master might lose a primary?

You have worn out that blow up doll son

Chocolate? Of course I do. The only people that don't like chocolate are diabetics. You a diabetic? If not I think that Trump sex doll has warped your brain son.

I knew it. A least the bitch can't talk back huh...

This is for Vigilante not telling you that 39% of the poll was from online homers, which completely screws the results.

Bad, Vigilante, bad.

giphy.gif

Cruz by 12%.

But she HUMS like a bird!

She's fappin bruh, fappin

Is that what you young one now call a hummer?

Who cares?

Seriously a week ago this might have been interesting. But tomorrow they actually vote. Why not just wait for the actual results?

Is that what you young one now call a hummer?
How many wrinkles or age spots do you suppose it will take for Trump to draw the line & file for divorce?

It was a hypothetical, that sunk the Trump luxury liner..
The only people that bought that bs would never vote for Trump anyway.
Many women are finding out the media lied about Trump saying he would throw women in prison.

It was Chris Matthews that suggested it.........not Trump. Trump never mentioned punishment of any kind.

Who cares?

Seriously a week ago this might have been interesting. But tomorrow they actually vote. Why not just wait for the actual results?

Simply pointing out what the BERN did to the Beast in Michigan, and there were NO POLLS showing him being able to beat her soft, white, wrinkled ass! Here we have had 2...just saying! :biggrin:

You are not pointing out anything, Vigilante, you are simply lying.

Read it here: Cruz whips Trump solidly yet again in a populist state that Trump should win.

Forum List

Back