OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Wisc. Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

Today will marke the beginning of the end of Trump's failing candidacy for nomination.

Let me make a prediction. When Trump wins the nomination, and the RNC actually doesn't change the rules and Trump becomes the nominee. You will then post that you have no choice then to support Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. Or you will say you are going to vote for a third party, which is really the same thing as voting for Clinton.

No matter what he says, he's voting for Clinton because he's a loyal Democrat, and he has always been one.

I can see heads exploding in the GOP establishment after this shock poll. The media will also be in tears if Trump wins as they've been desperate to see a contested GOP convention.

How good is this ARG pollster? If Trump wins after the week he's had then we really have entered the Twilight Zone!

I think the problem for Cruz is that he comes across as terribly sanctimonious and very full of his own self-importance as if he's been sent by God to save the world!

Where as Trump is just boorish and gobby as we'd say in the UK! The only one that remotely looks Presidential is John Kasich and unfortunately he just hasn't connected with enough voters.

I still cant decide which out of Trump and Cruz is the biggest danger to the world and women!

All this crybabying by the Trumpistas if he has a virtual lock on the nomination?

It seems to me that the "whinning" is because of folks much like yourself. You are distorting what is really going on to try and promote, who? Cruz? Clinton? Paul? Kasich? It is obvious that none of those can now win outright so the system needs to be rigged, like the Democrat party is rigged.

So yeah, there is some real "whinning" going on because people like you might actually thwart the will of the people. That is if you were an actual Republican.

37% of 1/3 of the nation is not the will of the people.

It's 37% of 21% of the nation, Avatar.

Cruz is a sanctimonious piece of crap, yes, but he is better than Trump in that he will, yes, lose the WH, but will hold the Senate for the GOP.

All this crybabying by the Trumpistas if he has a virtual lock on the nomination?

It seems to me that the "whinning" is because of folks much like yourself. You are distorting what is really going on to try and promote, who? Cruz? Clinton? Paul? Kasich? It is obvious that none of those can now win outright so the system needs to be rigged, like the Democrat party is rigged.

So yeah, there is some real "whinning" going on because people like you might actually thwart the will of the people. That is if you were an actual Republican.

OK, people of the RNC.

The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State.
American Research Group is notoriously unreliable.

OK, people of the RNC.
You are wrong again, but that does not matter.

OK, people of the RNC.

Again, the will of the rnc is not trump or we wouldn't be fighting him so much. He would have the nomination already. We didn't have a problem with Romney, but we do with trump.

Last edited:
The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State.
American Research Group is notoriously unreliable.

but this time they are 100% accurate because the people are totally for trump. No one has had this much support. He's the greatest

I can see heads exploding in the GOP establishment after this shock poll. The media will also be in tears if Trump wins as they've been desperate to see a contested GOP convention.

How good is this ARG pollster? If Trump wins after the week he's had then we really have entered the Twilight Zone!

I think the problem for Cruz is that he comes across as terribly sanctimonious and very full of his own self-importance as if he's been sent by God to save the world!

Where as Trump is just boorish and gobby as we'd say in the UK! The only one that remotely looks Presidential is John Kasich and unfortunately he just hasn't connected with enough voters.

I still cant decide which out of Trump and Cruz is the biggest danger to the world and women!

the answer to your question is: Hillary Clinton is the biggest danger to the world and women, and men, and children.

the answer to your question is: Hillary Clinton is the biggest danger to the world and women, and men, and children.

jakey boy thinks this is funny. please jakey fakey boy, tell us why the truth amuses you.

Oh never mind, we already have all of your talking points for the day, just go away.

OK, people of the RNC.

Again, the will of the rnc is not trump or we wouldn't be fighting him so much. He would have the nomination already. We didn't have a problem with Romney, bur we so with trump.

Donald Trump Is Already Crushing Mitt Romney’s 2012 Performance

That was an early report, but then again Trump had competition from 10 canidates.

But then again with the 10 challengers taking away votes Romney did have more delegates at the same time.

Trump vs. Romney: Who won more delegates through Super Tuesday?

Breitbart ^ | April 4, 2016 | Matthew Boyle
  • Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

You folks remember the Bernie UPSET in Michigan?

The presidential polls were off. Way off.

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.
Well that didnt work out quite as planned.
Polls mostly showed Cruz winning by 5-10 points. He actually won by 13 pts.
Cruz to Victory!

Doesn't matter which one wins to me....BUT....

Final-GOP-Cut-600-LA.jpg

I'm a trouble maker, I LOVE watching everyone lose their minds over something they have no control over...as that little cartoon explains!
TRANSLATION: Yeah, I'm wrong most of the time, but I don't care.

Something to keep in mind for his future posts.

You are nothing of the sort, simply a cartoonish figure on USMB being stupidly entertaining, Vigilante.

Forum List

Back