OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Wisc. Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

I have the one of the current Mrs. Trump...jealous, or still like boys?
I knew it. A least the bitch can't talk back huh...

But she HUMS like a bird!
She's fappin bruh, fappin
Is that what you young one now call a hummer?
How many wrinkles or age spots do you suppose it will take for Trump to draw the line & file for divorce?
At his age?...... He's found the fountain of youth!

Trump is worrying about his own delegate math, and he knows he is falling short.

I knew it. A least the bitch can't talk back huh...

But she HUMS like a bird!
She's fappin bruh, fappin
Is that what you young one now call a hummer?
How many wrinkles or age spots do you suppose it will take for Trump to draw the line & file for divorce?
At his age?...... He's found the fountain of youth!
Naw. As superficial as he is I'll give it ten years tops.

Tomorrow this discussion will be rendered moot by the voters.

Not the pollsters, not the pundits ,not the so-called "elites", nor the opinion pages of the media.

It will be decided by the "regular" folks who make this country work.

:thup:

Sure will. Decisively for Cruz

Who cares?

Seriously a week ago this might have been interesting. But tomorrow they actually vote. Why not just wait for the actual results?

Not the pollsters, not the pundits ,not the so-called "elites", nor the opinion pages of the media.

How perfectly ironic.

:rofl:

Who cares?

Seriously a week ago this might have been interesting. But tomorrow they actually vote. Why not just wait for the actual results?

Simply pointing out what the BERN did to the Beast in Michigan, and there were NO POLLS showing him being able to beat her soft, white, wrinkled ass! Here we have had 2...just saying! :biggrin:

So what your saying is the front runner is going to get his ass kicked tomorrow.

Who cares?

How perfectly ironic.

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Who cares?

Simply pointing out what the BERN did to the Beast in Michigan, and there were NO POLLS showing him being able to beat her soft, white, wrinkled ass! Here we have had 2...just saying! :biggrin:

So what your saying is the front runner is going to get his ass kicked tomorrow.

No, I'm saying...

MEDIA LIES: The Real Wisconsin Poll Numbers!

Try to keep up!

Who cares?

How perfectly ironic.

I know exactly what it means. Apparently you don't. You spewed out advice to "just wait for the actual results" rather than prognosticate , then a few posts later you declare that Cruz will win decisively. Ignoring your own advice!!

That is perfect irony. Perfect.

Who cares?

No, I'm saying...

MEDIA LIES: The Real Wisconsin Poll Numbers!

Try to keep up!

Then you need better analogies

Who cares?

How perfectly ironic

I know exactly what it means. Apparently you don't. You spewed out advice to "just wait for the actual results" rather than prognosticate , then a few posts later you declare that Cruz will win decisively. Ignoring your own advice!!

I didn't spew out another poll did I? Which was precisely my point. No point to pointinf to polls to declare victory when the actual one is tomorrow.

At no point did I actually advise anyone not to predict results.

Quite frankly it looks like you guys are desperately trying to convince yourself Trump has a shot tomorrow

Last edited:
Who cares?

How perfectly ironic

I didn't spew out another poll did I? Which was precisely my point. No point to pointinf to polls to declare victory when the actual one is tomorrow.

At no point did I actually advise anyone not to predict results.

Quite frankly it looks like you guys are desperately trying to convince yourself Trump has a shot tomorrow

Who's "you guys"? I said I am cautiously optimistic.

YOU are the person making grand pronouncements and predictions.....we'll see how it works out tomorrow.

• Don’t count Donald Trump out just yet
    Washington Post ^ | Apr. 4, 2016 | Eugene Robinson
    Not so fast, everybody. To paraphrase Winston Churchill, Wisconsin will not be the end of Donald Trump. It will not even be the beginning of the end. But it might be the end of the beginning. To be sure, Trump had a terrible, horrible, atrocious week. But imagine the worst-case scenario for him: He wins none of Wisconsin’s 42 convention delegates in Tuesday’s primary, while his nearest rival, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), wins them all. Even with that improbable result, Trump would have a huge lead over Cruz in the delegate race, 736 to 505. A Wisconsin shutout would make...

Why doesn't Vagifail spam the board with the polls that has his messiah Trump losing, i.e. most of them?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary

ARG gets a C- in polling accuracy.

FiveThirtyEight’s Pollster Ratings

Well.....of the last 5 polls at RCP.....

Emerson gets a C+
You gov gets a C+
Fox News gets a C+
Loras College is unrated
PPP gets a B-

seems like they're all around the same...

The Wisconsin voters will tell the tale tomorrow. Personally, I expect it to be a close vote. We'll see.

Why are you trying to destroy the hope of the anti-Trump crowd?

Well, the anti-Trump republicans.....

The ARG poll states it includes independents.

Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary
Sample Size: 400 completed telephone interviews among a random sample of likely Republican primary voters living in Wisconsin (240 self-reported Republicans and 160 self-reported independents and Democrats.

Since Wisconsin is an open primary, a general voter poll is more appropriate if we are trying to get a forewarning of how the primary will turn out.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_d697f4238943476f89e7cdfc710c309f.pdf
The Emerson College Polling Society poll was conducted from March 30- April 3, 2016. The GOP primary consisted of 549 likely primary voters,

Emerson only uses 'likely Republican Primary Voters' which means they voted in the previous primary in 2012 and are thus far less inclusive of independents and Democrats.

FOX uses screened Probable Republican voters, and so undecided independents that might break for Trump are left out.

Yes, Trump could lose, but I think he will pull out a win be a good margin of about 4 to 6%

CrazyCruz just needs more words. They can be just as dumb as Trumpery's words. All that matters is that there are lots and lots of them.

RWNJ traitors will never know the difference.

12670680_1101187229974330_3749250758661282234_n.jpg

George Takei is one of the biggest clowns in show biz. Being a queer doesn't give you any kind of special insight into politics. In fact it does precisely the opposite.

Forum List

Back