Oh Gawd! The world is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

rdean

Are you watching these idiots???? The world is on fire????

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

That's going into my signature line: THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

135237.jpg

135237.jpg
red_neck_games_blog_02.jpg

Redneck-Games-Chip-Litherland086.jpg

Confederate Republicans told her it was good for the skin. They love pig shit.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances?
Sadly, deanie boy is serious. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Rafael Edwardo Cruz about Trump's lawyer reference - he's a dreaded left wing Harvard Law Professor.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances?
Sadly, deanie boy is serious. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Out in the middle of nowhere in two boats. Did they even have a radio? No one could get to them before the Iranians? Is that how our troops should treated to a fucktard moron like you? Aren't you even concerned? Apparently not. What a nitwit.

Rubio: We can't afford to have a president who supports gun control.

Arm the insane and felons. That'll keep us safe.

If another Democrat gets to be president, this country is over as we know it.

I was in the military.

Translation~ ROTC fag.

View attachment 59911
I was Regular Army, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division.

But it's OK. Republicans treat our soldiers terribly. I expect that from your kind. They want to block healthcare, jobs bills and other benefits for veterans. I'm pretty sure most veterans know that Republicans treat them with contempt behinds the scenes but pretend to support them in public.

Look at you.

Out in the middle of nowhere in two boats. Did they even have a radio? No one could get to them before the Iranians? Is that how our troops should treated to a fucktard moron like you? Aren't you even concerned? Apparently not. What a nitwit.
There is no need for name calling and personal attacks deanie boy.

These were highly trained US Navy personal, not a high school rowing team. If you look at a map you'll notice they were in a narrow strait of water between two large land masses.

So cut out the drama queen rhetoric. ...... :cool:

What's weird is the way they talk about cronyism and millionaires and billionaires and bought politicians and in the next sentence, it's all about the "job creators". You know, those millionaires and billionaires they hate, or not, which is it? Anyone?

There is no need for name calling and personal attacks deanie boy.

These were highly trained US Navy personal, not a high school rowing team. If you look at a map you'll notice they were in a narrow strait of water between two large land masses.

So cut out the drama queen rhetoric. ...... :cool:
No, you are the idiot who started it. Our military has radar, radio, satellite surveillance that can see a license plate. The one boat couldn't throw a tow line out to the other one? There were no other US forces nearby. The Iranians were completely undetected? With all our technology? This is indefensible. Where were those people going? Their commander needs to explain and you can bet, it may not be public, but you can bet there is an investigation going on right now and someone has some explaining to do. Believe it.

And I'm totally fucking serious. And anyone who has ever been in the military knows it.

Oh know. Weak Obama is a dictator.

And a petulant child. From flatulent Crispie.

Forum List

Back