Oh Gawd! The world is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you watching these idiots???? The world is on fire????

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

That's going into my signature line: THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!
It's so cute how Libs are on Iran's side.
I'm on the side of soldiers. As always. Only an ignorant Right Wing turd would be more concerned with Iran than with the safety of our soldiers. Know anyone like that IRWT?
No you aren't. Neither is this administration.
You're a fool. You attack me without even saying a word about how those soldiers got there. Cuz you don't care. Never did. Never will. Your actions just proved it. Loser.
If you believe Iran and the Obama administration are telling the truth about this situation you are high.
What do they have to gain nitwit. Besides, you are more worried about some imaginary threat from Iran than for our soldiers. Clearly. Don't deny it, admit it. The truth will set you free.

Forum List

Back