Oh Gawd! The world is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you are the idiot who started it. Our military has radar, radio, satellite surveillance that can see a license plate. The one boat couldn't throw a tow line out to the other one? There were no other US forces nearby. The Iranians were completely undetected? With all our technology? This is indefensible. Where were those people going? Their commander needs to explain and you can bet, it may not be public, but you can bet there is an investigation going on right now and someone has some explaining to do. Believe it.

And I'm totally fucking serious. And anyone who has ever been in the military knows it.
Again, why the name calling Deanie boy?

Just because you have started another over the top lame thread isn't my fault. ....... :cool:

No, you are the idiot who started it. Our military has radar, radio, satellite surveillance that can see a license plate. The one boat couldn't throw a tow line out to the other one? There were no other US forces nearby. The Iranians were completely undetected? With all our technology? This is indefensible. Where were those people going? Their commander needs to explain and you can bet, it may not be public, but you can bet there is an investigation going on right now and someone has some explaining to do. Believe it.

And I'm totally fucking serious. And anyone who has ever been in the military knows it.
Again, why the name calling Deanie boy?

Just because you have started another over the top lame thread isn't my fault. ....... :cool:
No, you explain fool, what you meant by this. Go ahead, I dare you.

RDEAN SAID:
What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances?​
Sadly, deanie boy is serious. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I was in the military.

Translation~ ROTC fag.

View attachment 59911
ROTC is not the military, they are wanna be military....
But there were National Guard in both my basic Training (Fort Ord) and in my MOS (82C in Fort Sill). People made fun of them because they weren't regular army, I know they weren't ROTC, but they worked just as hard as anyone else. Great guys.
We were called No-Go's during basic at Fart Jackson, SC....Yet our platoon of 48 NG's and 2 AR's carried honor platoon through basic....man,,we could polish some toilets...

Kasich just said he wanted to take nerd liberals from Silicon Valley and put them into the Pentagon to "solve problems". Too hilarious. Funi, funi, funi.

Are you watching these idiots???? The world is on fire????

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

That's going into my signature line: THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!
It's so cute how Libs are on Iran's side.

RDEAN SAID:
What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances?
Obviously, you have already started your evening :alcoholic:as usual and wouldn't be able to comprehend my answer..

So I'll get back with you tomorrow. ...... :cool:

I was in the military.

Translation~ ROTC fag.

View attachment 59911
But there were National Guard in both my basic Training (Fort Ord) and in my MOS (82C in Fort Sill). People made fun of them because they weren't regular army, I know they weren't ROTC, but they worked just as hard as anyone else. Great guys.
We were called No-Go's during basic at Fart Jackson, SC....Yet our platoon of 48 NG's and 2 AR's carried honor platoon through basic....man,,we could polish some toilets...
I was lucky, I never had to do that. But man, could I use a floor buffer. We had the tiniest Drill Sgt, but he was a Bulldog. He stood ten feet tall.

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

Conservatives miss the cold war.

I was in the military.

Translation~ ROTC fag.

View attachment 59911
I was lucky, I never had to do that. But man, could I use a floor buffer. We had the tiniest Drill Sgt, but he was a Bulldog. He stood ten feet tall.
We had kewl dudes, the first night they of course show you how to shine boots and they told us that as long as we did our job without problems, they wouldn't burn us,, down...

I'm on the side of soldiers. As always. Only an ignorant Right Wing turd would be more concerned with Iran than with the safety of our soldiers. Know anyone like that IRWT?

I'm on the side of soldiers. As always. Only an ignorant Right Wing turd would be more concerned with Iran than with the safety of our soldiers. Know anyone like that IRWT?
No you aren't. Neither is this administration.

RDEAN SAID:
What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances?
Obviously, you have already started your evening :alcoholic:as usual and wouldn't be able to comprehend my answer..

So I'll get back with you tomorrow. ...... :cool:
You can't talk your way out of that. You were trying to score points by saying something totally ignorant without even realizing that our soldiers were in danger. When I pointed that, you suddenly went "oops" after reading:
Our military has radar, radio, satellite surveillance that can see a license plate. The one boat couldn't throw a tow line out to the other one? There were no other US forces nearby. The Iranians were completely undetected? With all our technology? This is indefensible. Where were those people going? Their commander needs to explain and you can bet, it may not be public, but you can bet there is an investigation going on right now and someone has some explaining to do. Believe it.
.And now you are saying let me run away from this. And look at BlueGin. That fool followed your lead.

We deserve an explanation. And you watch, it will be those dreaded liberals who will demand that explanation. We know what Republicans say. It's a volunteer army. They knew what they were getting into. Well, that's just not good enough. Republicans used Benghazi to get Hillary. They didn't care about the eleven that died on the BP oil rig. They didn't care about those that died in Benghazi. It's only about getting Hillary. Or using Americans who died for political points.We know it. We see it all the time.

No you aren't. Neither is this administration.
You're a fool. You attack me without even saying a word about how those soldiers got there. Cuz you don't care. Never did. Never will. Your actions just proved it. Loser.

Rubio: If we do not know who you are, you are not getting into the United States.

I wonder how he'll do that?

Conservatives miss the cold war.
They did for a while. But since they destabilized the entire Middle East they have plenty to be scared of. They think we need to build up our Navy to take on 30,000 who work from the back of a pick up out in the desert.

Forum List

Back