Oh Gawd! The world is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubio say "replace Obamacare". With what? "Let him die?"

Are you watching these idiots???? The world is on fire????

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

That's going into my signature line: THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!
It's so cute how Libs are on Iran's side.
I'm on the side of soldiers. As always. Only an ignorant Right Wing turd would be more concerned with Iran than with the safety of our soldiers. Know anyone like that IRWT?
No you aren't. Neither is this administration.
You're a fool. You attack me without even saying a word about how those soldiers got there. Cuz you don't care. Never did. Never will. Your actions just proved it. Loser.
If you believe Iran and the Obama administration are telling the truth about this situation you are high.

Oh Gawd, Crispie is now talking about this fantasy "highest corporate taxes in the world".

Not taxing corporations doesn't rebuild our roads and bridges. Where do Republicans get this fantasy. And who would be stupid enough to believe it..........besides other Republicans.

And those sailors. They were free within 16 hours. They were fed. They weren't harmed. Look at what Americans under Bush did to Muslims in Iraq.

What I want to know is what a dozen or so US sailor were doing out in choppy waters, in small boats with no land in sight. It didn't look safe to me. Did it look safe to you? What kind of commanders lets his people out into such circumstances? Where were they going out in the middle of nowhere with apparently no back up in sight? Was it a joy ride? A training exercise? Like that? Anyone? I was in the military. I can't imagine any commander I had letting something like this happen.

It's so cute how Libs are on Iran's side.
I'm on the side of soldiers. As always. Only an ignorant Right Wing turd would be more concerned with Iran than with the safety of our soldiers. Know anyone like that IRWT?
No you aren't. Neither is this administration.
You're a fool. You attack me without even saying a word about how those soldiers got there. Cuz you don't care. Never did. Never will. Your actions just proved it. Loser.
If you believe Iran and the Obama administration are telling the truth about this situation you are high.
Fuck off idiot. I wrote down what I believe and it wasn't that shit for brains.

Ben Carson. Oh those dern safety regulations. Don't ya just hate them? Tell that to people living in Kalamazoo and Flynt.

No taxes at all on anything.

No safety regulations.

Don't stop there.

Get rid of speed limits.

Uh oh, Rubio said we need to collect tax. The fool.

Obama thinks criminals are the good guys. Criminals from Sanuarty cities (you know - Hispanics).

Crispie.

Barry Hussein got what he wanted. Nobody sees the drone strikes but the propaganda value of this incident reduces the greatest Military in the world to a 3rd world nation in the eyes of the jihadists and even low information American liberals. True to form the Secretary of State thanked the rogue nation for it's kindness in releasing the members of the U.S. Military.

"Are you watching these idiots???? The world is on fire????"

This is the latest manifestation of the republicans' politics of fear – the lie that everything wrong in the world is the 'fault' of Obama and Clinton.

This lie is further proof that republicans have nothing of value or merit to contribute, no policies or proposals to benefit the American people, just lies and demagoguery.

The world is ablaze. Only dumbfuck hacks don't recognize it

Doesn't the GOP believe in "fact check"????

Guess not.

Seems pretty calm where I am.

You are not "the world" dumbass.

Good grief

Nonsense.

Obviously you have no understanding of the history of the 20th Century.

This is a ridiculous lie you and others on the right have contrived because you have nothing of value or substance to offer the American people, the republican agenda is one solely of fear and hate, and conservative dogma is completely bankrupt of positive, constructive ideas and proposals.

In an effort to divert the attention of the American people from these facts, you resort to fear-mongering and demagoguery.

You are not "the world" dumbass.

Good grief
I'm part of the "real" world. You are part of the Bizarro world.

Forum List

Back