Oh God....terrible: Mass shooting in Illinois public park; Numerous victims...

Oh look how original a mall cop joke! By the way retard...saying "if this would have happened"...followed by "never would've happened" makes no sense ya know?
View attachment 71990

Joke? This is no joke. You were never a cop, and nobody really believes you ever were.
Why do you say he could never have been a cop?

He claims he was a cop for seven years, but quit because "the liberals" made it too hard for him to do his job. So if his story is true he chose one of the hardest jobs in the world, and quit because it was too hard. :lol:
That's only funny to someone who has no clue what they're talking about and gets their news from shows like John Oliver. Yuck all you want, but the fact is liberal policies have made the job not worth doing, the expectations these policies have put on them make it even more dangerous of a job. They don't pay enough to risk your life like that for many officers.

I suggest you grow up and listen to what he is saying instead of playing class clown.

Just a suggestion.

So fuck everyone else. I signed up for the of the toughest jobs in the world... until I found out it was tough.

Um.....yeah. Notice the soaring violent crime in every large city in America???? THAT is exactly what cops have done....said "fuck it."

Oh look how original a mall cop joke! By the way retard...saying "if this would have happened"...followed by "never would've happened" makes no sense ya know?
View attachment 71990

Joke? This is no joke. You were never a cop, and nobody really believes you ever were.

He claims he was a cop for seven years, but quit because "the liberals" made it too hard for him to do his job. So if his story is true he chose one of the hardest jobs in the world, and quit because it was too hard. :lol:
That's only funny to someone who has no clue what they're talking about and gets their news from shows like John Oliver. Yuck all you want, but the fact is liberal policies have made the job not worth doing, the expectations these policies have put on them make it even more dangerous of a job. They don't pay enough to risk your life like that for many officers.

I suggest you grow up and listen to what he is saying instead of playing class clown.

Just a suggestion.

Keep us in suspense, what is the toughest job in the world" Atlas

So fuck everyone else. I signed up for the of the toughest jobs in the world... until I found out it was tough.

If this would have happened outside of the Foot Locker bucs90 patrols this never would have happened.

View attachment 71990

Because he thinks I'm an idiot and dumbass....so he obviously has such high esteem and admiration for cops that he can't fathom I was one.

I kinda respect how much he looks up to cops, and how smart and brave he thinks they are when he says I never could've been one. That's very honorable of you aaronleland to have such high regards for our officers. Good for you.
Because he thinks I'm an idiot and dumbass

he knows it, not thinks it

View attachment 71990

Just a suggestion.

The policies are idiotic. Why should he have to go along with stupid shit liberals think are genius ideas that might get him killed?

The divide between civilians and law enforcement has existed as long as law enforcement has existed. If you aren't cut out for the job you give up like bucs90 did. Retire? You don't retire after 8 years. You gave up.

If this would have happened outside of the Foot Locker bucs90 patrols this never would have happened.

View attachment 71990

Hmmmm. So...I never told anyone, except 1 USMB member here, why I no longer work there or as a cop at all. It was a medical. But you don't know why and it's not your business either haha!
BS, the mall told you never to come back and turn in your mall cop costume

The divide between civilians and law enforcement has existed as long as law enforcement has existed. If you aren't cut out for the job you give up like bucs90 did. Retire? You don't retire after 8 years. You gave up.
Are you a cop?

Of course it only takes a cop to realize that civilians and law enforcement have had disputes since the beginning of civilization. Or that 8 years doesn't qualify you for retirement. :rolleyes:

Just a suggestion.

Um.....yeah. Notice the soaring violent crime in every large city in America???? THAT is exactly what cops have done....said "fuck it."

Or you could say that they are failing to do the jobs they are being paid to do because they are finding it troublesome.

Forum List

Back