Oh God, The Queen's

That was my point, Sergeant Schultz. Thanks for bolstering it.

Obama campaigned against BREXIT in Britain, yet it still passed. The poster I was replying to who claimed that we had some sort of great relationship with Britain under Obama was wrong. Obama had little influence in Britain.

You did not contradict my sarcastic quip. You confirmed it.

Um, no. My point is they don't listen to foreigners telling them what to do. That is a different subject to diplomacy. At at diplomatic level, Obama was very popular in the UK. Still is....The Drumpf however....

------------------------------------------------------------------- lefty brits may have liked Obama but real Brits turned up their noses at his stink Doctor !!

My mother is English. I have a lot of rellies in England. Work with a few here. It's unanimous - Obama = liked. Trump = an idiot.
------------------------------------ wot , so you think that your example are what REAL Brits are . Without getting personal I would say that you are incorrect Doctor !!

To be honest, Trump faces an uphill struggle to be popular in the UK: there’s a bunch of reasons, but a few to get started on:

1. His blowhard style doesn’t work well with the British, and his boasting about money is seen as particularly vulgar.
  2. His name is universally known slang term for farting (e.g., my workplace has a notice with the advice: “Don’t trump in the lift, it can’t escape”), so it’s difficult to talk about him without laughing.
  3. He’s orange. We don’t understand why.
  4. Our direct experience of his character is the development of his Scottish golf course. This corrupt episode was the the subject of a very good documentary “You’ve been Trumped” which included an interesting precursor to a contemporary issue: he tried to get the local residents to pay for a wall to keep them out. They told him to go fuck himself.
Whenever Trump tweets things about Britain, the replies are particularly colourful. Do let us know if the US can do anything with “tiny-fingered, cheeto-faced, ferret-wearing shitgibbon”. There are T-shirts available.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Donald-Trump-popular-in-the-UK

------------------------------------------------------------------- lefty brits may have liked Obama but real Brits turned up their noses at his stink Doctor !!

My mother is English. I have a lot of rellies in England. Work with a few here. It's unanimous - Obama = liked. Trump = an idiot.

------------------------------------ wot , so you think that your example are what REAL Brits are . Without getting personal I would say that you are incorrect Doctor !!

To be honest, Trump faces an uphill struggle to be popular in the UK: there’s a bunch of reasons, but a few to get started on:

1. His blowhard style doesn’t work well with the British, and his boasting about money is seen as particularly vulgar.
  2. His name is universally known slang term for farting (e.g., my workplace has a notice with the advice: “Don’t trump in the lift, it can’t escape”), so it’s difficult to talk about him without laughing.
  3. He’s orange. We don’t understand why.
  4. Our direct experience of his character is the development of his Scottish golf course. This corrupt episode was the the subject of a very good documentary “You’ve been Trumped” which included an interesting precursor to a contemporary issue: he tried to get the local residents to pay for a wall to keep them out. They told him to go fuck himself.
Whenever Trump tweets things about Britain, the replies are particularly colourful. Do let us know if the US can do anything with “tiny-fingered, cheeto-faced, ferret-wearing shitgibbon”. There are T-shirts available.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Donald-Trump-popular-in-the-UK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah well , real Brits didn't vote for a muslim to be mayor of London Doctor .

President Trump will be popular with REAL Brits , English , Welsh and Scots !!

invited Drumpf for a state visit....Yowsa! Why the hell would she do that?
Her Britannic Majesty had no choice in this matter as state visits are decided upon by her government. One has to feel sorry for the queen but she will put Donald Trump and his wife at ease and all will be well.
The Queen invited the Trumps to her private residence at Balmoral castle. She has a special distaste for the obamas. Big moo grabbed her. Cocaine freak obama said that if the UK pulled out of the EU they would be in the back of the line.

Trump has a lot to do to repair that damage.

Obama campaigned against BREXIT in Britain, yet it still passed. The poster I was replying to who claimed that we had some sort of great relationship with Britain under Obama was wrong. Obama had little influence in Britain.

Um, no. My point is they don't listen to foreigners telling them what to do. That is a different subject to diplomacy. At at diplomatic level, Obama was very popular in the UK. Still is....The Drumpf however....

Well the Queen invited Trump to visit and Trump and May just had a joint press conference.

Here is the transcript. What portions of the joint press conference with POTUS and the British PM lead you to believe Trump has a bad relationship with Britain? Specifically.

Trump's Press Conference With British Prime Minister, Annotated

Her Britannic Majesty had no choice in this matter as state visits are decided upon by her government. One has to feel sorry for the queen but she will put Donald Trump and his wife at ease and all will be well.
The Queen invited the Trumps to her private residence at Balmoral castle. She has a special distaste for the obamas. Big moo grabbed her. Cocaine freak obama said that if the UK pulled out of the EU they would be in the back of the line.

The Queen gives no indication of her personal feelings and would be insulted that someone like you would mention her name.

The Queen gives no indication of her personal feelings and would be insulted that someone like you would mention her name.
Another post that needs the "stupid" emoji.

Well the Queen invited Trump to visit and Trump and May just had a joint press conference.

Here is the transcript. What portions of the joint press conference with POTUS and the British PM lead you to believe Trump has a bad relationship with Britain? Specifically.

Poll reveals exactly what Britons think of Donald Trump

polls like those who said Clinton was going to win?

my advise to you.....don't trust no stinking polls.

They must be really mad at the Queen for inviting Trump to Britain. She is obviously a xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic racist!!

They should boycott the Queen.

President Trump will be popular with REAL Brits , English , Welsh and Scots !!
The ordinary English people beieve Trump is off his rocker.
As a sign of how terrified their government is about its future outside of the European Union, Theresa May is attempting to get help from the Americans like the cavalry coming to the rescue. It is a pathetic sight.

But, what is regrettable, even deplorable, is that a Loon this poorly educated is allowed to be Senior Moderator.

Tissue?

Kleenex-small-box.jpg

Everyone likes to look at freaks.

This idiotic remark could be dismissed easily if it was from other than a Senior Moderator of this board. After all, it is the very genre of remarks that we get from 95% of the poorly educated liberals on this board...which is 95% of the liberals on this broad.

Freaks. Bigots. Racists. Rubes. Islamophobics. Homophobics. Basket of Deplorables.

I think that covers the entire repertoire of liberal political debate, here.

But, what is regrettable, even deplorable, is that a Loon this poorly educated is allowed to be Senior Moderator.

Perverts, terrorist supporters, anti-American, traitors, 47%'ers, welfare queens, sluts..oh yes we've heard it all. From you.

:)

Forum List

Back