🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh Great and Powerful Allah, Let it be Laura Loomer

First 45 seconds of that video. How many knew the leftist nuts were assassinating the president every day? I did not. How the hell does this pass for "free speech"?

Last edited:
First 45 seconds of that video. How many knew the leftist nuts were assassinating the president every day? I did not. How the hell does this pass for "free speech"?

I remember them doing that disgusting play 2 years ago, it's still going on? Seeing Trump stabbed to death 100 times hasn't satisfied the Liberal blood lust yet apparently.

I remember them doing that disgusting play 2 years ago, it's still going on? Seeing Trump stabbed to death 100 times hasn't satisfied the Liberal blood lust yet apparently.

They did this to Bush too.

I cant think of anyone seriously hiding behind the 1st Amendment to advocate murdering Obama.
This does not fall under free speech and needs to be challenged. Free speech allows you to DISAGREE with political leaders, not advocate their murder.

Go to hell libs. It's your future. Embrace it!

Forum List

Back