Oh, Just another day when a cop is fighting with a child

Well you should become a cop. then you can go out and STOP all this INJUSTICE going on with 360MILLION people in the country

for crying out loud

If this kid was black, that wouldn't have been a taser.

Average 13 yr old is about 100 pounds. Whats the weight of the average officer?

Typical low-life cop. Just par for the course. But, hey, they have the judicial system on their side, they have nothing to lose. They can do whatever they feel like doing.

ClosedCaption....I assume you have put in an application to show us all how true policing looks?

Ok...so like most cop hate vids...I wasnt even gonna watch it. Assumed it was more overblown outrage.

AAAAAAAND....I was right. Kids was fighting with the cop. Resisting. He was a runaway and BY LAW the police can and must detain runaways and return them to their guardians.

The teen resisted and tried to fight. Cop won the fight. I have no sympathy.

His homie friends are on video whining "what tha fuck man hes a kid!" "He shocked him what that fuck man hes a kid".

Well...hes learning early. Dont fight cops.

What should the cop have done? Punch him? Baton him? Hug him into submission?

Being a child is not absolution for all wrongdoing. Age is not a license to do anything you feel like doing. This kid was a runaway. On some level the kid thought he was grown up enough to live on his own. That makes him grown up enough to experience the consequences of his behavior.

Being a child is not absolution for all wrongdoing. Age is not a license to do anything you feel like doing. This kid was a runaway. On some level the kid thought he was grown up enough to live on his own. That makes him grown up enough to experience the consequences of his behavior.

Not according to liberals. They think cops are no longer allowed to even touch anyone.

Ok...so like most cop hate vids...I wasnt even gonna watch it. Assumed it was more overblown outrage.

AAAAAAAND....I was right. Kids was fighting with the cop. Resisting. He was a runaway and BY LAW the police can and must detain runaways and return them to their guardians.

The teen resisted and tried to fight. Cop won the fight. I have no sympathy.

His homie friends are on video whining "what tha fuck man hes a kid!" "He shocked him what that fuck man hes a kid".

Well...hes learning early. Dont fight cops.

What should the cop have done? Punch him? Baton him? Hug him into submission?
The cop should have handcuffed him, put him in the patrol car, and then took him to the police station. The kid needed to be taken in, his parents called, and juvenile called. The kids needs counseling, bad.

ClosedCaption....I assume you have put in an application to show us all how true policing looks?

Oh small minded one. Have you run for POTUS to show how real Presidenting looks? Or are you busy applying for every other position of the person you disagree with?

I think Pac Man should've been more aggressive. Do I have to become a boxer now?

Hey, yanno, big deal a cop cant handle a 100 pound boy. I guess thats normal policing nowadays

Still, it was a kid, not an adult.

Not according to liberals. They think cops are no longer allowed to even touch anyone.
They can touch, but only when the circumstances and situation calls for it. Touching and using a taser are two different animals.

Oh small minded one. Have you run for POTUS to show how real Presidenting looks? Or are you busy applying for every other position of the person you disagree with?

I think Pac Man should've been more aggressive. Do I have to become a boxer now?

Theres this thing call relativity and scope. Being POTUS or being a pro boxer of PacMans caliber us not realistic.

But...being a cop is. If you see so much to improve on...imagine how much good you could do.

But...you're either too cowardly or you're just a habitual Captain Hindsight. Always critical...but never participating.

Hey, yanno, big deal a cop cant handle a 100 pound boy. I guess thats normal policing nowadays

Looks to me that he handled him just fine.

But...you can blame liberals for lowering hiring standards. Your kind created this situation.

Theres this thing call relativity and scope. Being POTUS or being a pro boxer of PacMans caliber us not realistic.

But...being a cop is. If you see so much to improve on...imagine how much good you could do.

But...you're either too cowardly or you're just a habitual Captain Hindsight. Always critical...but never participating.

Sorry man, I witnessed a cab driver who drove on the curb and thought that wasnt the proper use of a sidewalk.....and now I'm attending Cab Driver training school because something

Looks to me that he handled him just fine.

But...you can blame liberals for lowering hiring standards. Your kind created this situation.
I don't believe that Liberals, Conservatives, Moderates, Right Wings, Left Wings, Republicans, nor Democrats created our "out-of-control" law enforcement agencies. I believe that the problem evolved from our corrupt judicial system that basically gives members of law enforcement a free pass 95% of the time. The power and authority went to their heads, and now we have a very bad situation on our streets.

Yes because once you post something on facebook we know it becomes untrue! Right retard

Forum List

Back