Oh Kavanaugh! Science says toxic masculinity — more than alcohol — leads to sexual assault

Science Says Toxic Masculinity — More Than Alcohol — Leads To Sexual Assault

Oh, shut up. there is no such thing as "toxic masculinity." There is only masculinity and femininity. Live with it.
I've seen plenty of toxic masculinity first hand. I had bro friends from college ask me to lie for them to protect them after they took advantage of some girls.

Part of Toxic masculinity that I've seen is an entitlement to use and abuse women and other men as second rate. Sometimes they call or consider it alpha or red pill behavior, which is a misrepresentation. I dont consider these terms bad, but there are many young men that dont fully understand and will go too far. A true alpha lifts all around them and is elevated to status by others without need for self identifying as such. Look at wolves. The alphas protect and guide the entire pack, although confrontational challenges can arise from other males.

Masculinity is right to be reframed to something similar to an old school chivalry that the religious right of all segments should approve of.

Oh, shut up. there is no such thing as "toxic masculinity." There is only masculinity and femininity. Live with it.
I've seen plenty of toxic masculinity first hand. I had bro friends from college ask me to lie for them to protect them after they took advantage of some girls.

Part of Toxic masculinity that I've seen is an entitlement to use and abuse women and other men as second rate. Sometimes they call or consider it alpha or red pill behavior, which is a misrepresentation. I dont consider these terms bad, but there are many young men that dont fully understand and will go too far. A true alpha lifts all around them and is elevated to status by others without need for self identifying as such. Look at wolves. The alphas protect and guide the entire pack, although confrontational challenges can arise from other males.

Masculinity is right to be reframed to something similar to an old school chivalry that the religious right of all segments should approve of.

Of course you turned your bro friends in, you should contribute to that toxicity.

----------------------------------- and what LAW's are these so called toxic masculine men breaking Grain Belly ??

i think its only male wusses that recognize toxic masculinity because they are wusses rather than normal males .

How do you explain this?

DzaoQiwX0AEnrGx.jpg

Trump is about the least masculine person we know.

You know who is masculine?

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

My masculinity has been pretty toxic since puberty. I've learned to live with it.

----------------------------------- and what LAW's are these so called toxic masculine men breaking Grain Belly ??
You can't figure that out on your own? Sometimes laws are broke, more often probably not. Sometimes it's just asshole behavior that you'd prefer to keep your kids away from.

so keep your kids away , if no laws are Broken there is no problem Grainbelly .

Forum List

Back