Oh look, more Global Warming heading across the United States. Sure am glad i live in Floor E. Da.

Scientific predictions are much more accurate than American Conservative predictions that call it all a myth
We have been bombarded with scientific predictions for 40 years and nothing happened
Plenty has happened
We are seeing global warming

View attachment 432683

How many trillions do we need to spend on windmills to stop the rise in temperature?
How will we know when we've built enough?
We need to reduce our reliance on oil.

Solar, wind, conservation can all ease the burden

Even a ten percent reduction s a start. Why are you afraid to start?

Solar, wind, conservation can all ease the burden

You left out nuclear.

Even a ten percent reduction s a start. Why are you afraid to start?

I'm ready for new nuclear plants to be built now. Why are you afraid?

Last edited:
No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in dispute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
Why does it matter if global warming is man-made or not, won't the effects be exactly the same?

How many windmills do we need to stop natural global warming?
Exactly the same number we need to stop man-made global warming.

So what's the split between man-made and natural warm
Beats me, do you know? Again, why does it matter?

Again, why does it matter?

If the Earth is in a natural warming trend, it would be AOC level moronic to
waste trillions to try to stop something we have no control over.

Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.
We dont give taxpayers money to fossil fuel producers
That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
when new forms of energy will make your life better unless you are an old fart.
Are you serious

the oil companies pay billions in taxes
Are you serious? the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump. The pollution created
by the after-effects of the oil production will have a negative everlasting effect on you. You are right, for now in that they do pay taxes and that will change as companies that produce alternate forms of energy will be paying the billions. With trump it is all about the money for him and the super-wealthy and you will not participate in that windfall.

the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump.

You said they already paid zero.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally. My guess is that after
the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe. And I do not lie. Trump lies because he makes shit up as he pontificates.

The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally.

Your problem is I caught you in a lie. Liar.

My guess is that after the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe.

Of course, 21% is lower than 35%.

And I do not lie.

You're lying. Again.

Why does it matter if global warming is man-made or not, won't the effects be exactly the same?

We have building codes that increase the price of homes in areas of earthquakes or floods. We have no control over either yet we think it prudent to invest in ensuing our survival. How is this different?

We have building codes that increase the price of homes in areas of earthquakes or floods. We have no control over either yet we think it prudent to invest in ensuing our survival. How is this different?

What's the building code for global warming?
Knowing the imminent rapid rise of the oceans,
why did the Obamas buy a home on the ocean at Martha's Vineyard?

1608776256367.png

Inside The Obama's Beautiful Martha's Vineyard Estate (thelist.com)

Maybe you should warn them?

View attachment 432823

I would love to see a Cat 5 Hurricane bare down on that house with the queers inside. Would be the ultimate justice for not heeding their own advice...

8-27-19-obama.jpg

Insulation ... better windows ... more fuel efficient furnaces ... don't let children touch the refrigerator ... set up a clothes line ... stop being a pussy and ditch your A/C ...

Let market pressures dictate what works and what doesn't ... some places it's worth installing solar panels, or wind turbines ... others it's not, build nuclear ... some of those old Soviet designs are cheap and quick ...

Insulation ... better windows ... more fuel efficient furnaces ... don't let children touch the refrigerator ... set up a clothes line ... stop being a pussy and ditch your A/C ...

Let market pressures dictate what works and what doesn't ... some places it's worth installing solar panels, or wind turbines ... others it's not, build nuclear ... some of those old Soviet designs are cheap and quick ...

I ditched my A/C, using the Swamp Cooler, which keeps the air moist and cool, a good way to keep air indoors clean. It something I can fully maintain and much cheaper too.

Smaller sized homes are better as well, they cost less, cheaper to heat and cool. Use Passive Solar Heating concepts for home design, use the underground heating and cooling system that doesn't require refrigerant gases or lots of electricity. I have a 1,400 square foot home, it seems too big for me, which is one reason why I will sell it and move into a rural location with hopefully much smaller home.

I lived in a home with a deep basement (around 7 FEET below surface grade), where heating and cooling was totally unnecessary. It was never above 70 degrees, even when it was over 100 day after day. It was a pleasure to sleep in the basement as a Teen, I could sneak out of my room window after midnight and marvel at the night sky and see the quiet neighborhood, that was nearly 50 years ago.

View attachment 432823

America is such a horrible place for black people

1608801207508.jpeg

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter
Actually it record weekend COLD temperatures being expected----but the libs keep saying we have been globabally warmed.
The verbiage is "climate change" and not global warming which is ahappenin' as a part of climate change.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.....Global Warming was the whole idea of the progressive masters who knew they could make a fortune when they could blame a clear harmless gas CO2 then tax the shit out of it, where people like Al Jazeera Gore, the godfather of GW, told us by 2016 it would be too late if CO2 wasnt eliminated. Yet here we are, still having back to back winter storms bringing tremendous cold, yet boneheads like, you accept that the Global Warming Alarmists were wrong, because now you claim it is "climate change", which has been happening since the formation of Earth. You are such a stupid petulant person, who has no clue about science..

Do you believe that men with tits are women?
Yes
That explains it.

Okay, who is the person in the 3 pictures below that has a vagina?

No, you cant have 2 out of 3 choices, only 1 has the female organ.
View attachment 432718 View attachment 432719 View attachment 432720

Choose wisely...
None of them look particularly feminine so I will take a wild guess and pick contestant #1 with the stash.

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter
Actually it record weekend COLD temperatures being expected----but the libs keep saying we have been globabally warmed.
The verbiage is "climate change" and not global warming which is ahappenin' as a part of climate change.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.....Global Warming was the whole idea of the progressive masters who knew they could make a fortune when they could blame a clear harmless gas CO2 then tax the shit out of it, where people like Al Jazeera Gore, the godfather of GW, told us by 2016 it would be too late if CO2 wasnt eliminated. Yet here we are, still having back to back winter storms bringing tremendous cold, yet boneheads like, you accept that the Global Warming Alarmists were wrong, because now you claim it is "climate change", which has been happening since the formation of Earth. You are such a stupid petulant person, who has no clue about science..

Yes
That explains it.

Choose wisely...
Why should I care?

I‘m not fucking any of them
Good point. Me either.

Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.
We dont give taxpayers money to fossil fuel producers
That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
when new forms of energy will make your life better unless you are an old fart.
Are you serious

the oil companies pay billions in taxes
Are you serious? the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump. The pollution created
by the after-effects of the oil production will have a negative everlasting effect on you. You are right, for now in that they do pay taxes and that will change as companies that produce alternate forms of energy will be paying the billions. With trump it is all about the money for him and the super-wealthy and you will not participate in that windfall.

the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump.

You said they already paid zero.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally. My guess is that after
the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe. And I do not lie. Trump lies because he makes shit up as he pontificates.

The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally.

Your problem is I caught you in a lie. Liar.

My guess is that after the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe.

Of course, 21% is lower than 35%.

And I do not lie.

You're lying. Again.
Oh cut the bullshit, honey. They don't pay anywhere near 21%. All trump did was to bring their tax liability down to 0 after write-offs. Obviously, you have no clue. Ignorance is bliss.

View attachment 432823

If people buy on the beach, they are partially responsible for beach renourishment. Having lived on an island for 25 years (not directly on the beach), I watched as some of the beaches were renourished 3 times--drawing sand through pipes 5' in diameter from 1 mile out and onto the beaches.

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter

Yes
That explains it.

Choose wisely...
None of them look particularly feminine so I will take a wild guess and pick contestant #1 with the stash.
Yes, you are correct. People who do this, used to be put in asylums where they didnt hurt others, but especially themselves....

Forum List

Back