Oh My: Omar Mateen Visited Club Pulse Over A Dozen Times Drinking With The Gays Prior To Shooting

Well if he was so put off by seeing two men kissing, it couldn’t have been so bad for him to go there so many times. This blows his dad's reason for what he did out of the water.

Orlando Sentinel

Well, Daddy is a terrorist fan himself, and his statements mean nothing. As for Matteen, that would fit the profile of homosexual violence being committed by homosexuals against each other; the 'gay bashing hotlines' reported that some 50% or more of their calls involved homos being assaulted by their tricks and boyfriends and girlfriends. Hey, it's a mental illness, and they're unstable, so that's to be expected.

I think he was gay and Muslim....and the conflict of having a religion that hates gays and kills them snapped his brain.

He tried being a good Muslim and having a wife he beat the shit out of and that didn't work.

american beauty
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

american-beauty-1999-movie-colonel-frank-fitts-kisses-lester-burnham-gay-chris-cooper-kevin-spacey-review.jpg

main-qimg-4b5b46dd635a3eb90c8e56514f23a094

I think he was gay and Muslim....and the conflict of having a religion that hates gays and kills them snapped his brain.

He tried being a good Muslim and having a wife he beat the shit out of and that didn't work.

More like he found out first hand just how bigoted, un-accepting, snotty, status conscious, and obnoxiously petty the so-called 'community' is, contrary to their PR machine's portrayals of this pathetic 'community' that exists only in the media.. Of course if he had only been 12 or 13 he would have been instantly the most popular boy in the place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back